Windows 10: switching to s mode

Discus and support switching to s mode in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just got a new surface go. I have windows pro w s mode. It will not let me select the get button to switch out of s mode on the store. What do I need... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EmmaBermel, Dec 26, 2019.

1. switching to s mode

I just got a new surface go. I have windows pro w s mode. It will not let me select the get button to switch out of s mode on the store. What do I need to change so I can select get button.

:)

EmmaBermel, Dec 26, 2019

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Switching out of S Mode

I am having trouble switching my laptop out of S Mode. I went through the steps that are listed, and the Windows Store is updated and it won't let me click Get when you go to the screen to switch out of S mode.

ChelseaSmith3, Dec 26, 2019
  4. switching to s mode

Unable to switch out of Windows 10S mode.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulty you are facing. However, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the model number of the system?
    2. Could you please provide the screenshot of the page where you are not able see Get button by referring to

How to include a screenshot in your post
      ?

We would suggest you to refer
    Switching out of S mode in Windows 10
    and
    Fix problems switching Windows modes in Microsoft Store
    and try performing troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article and check if it resolves the issue.

Regards,

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

switching to s mode

1. switching to s mode - Similar Threads - switching mode

2. Switching from Windows 10 Home-S Mode to the same without -S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching from Windows 10 Home-S Mode to the same without -S mode: Hi, We just bought a new HP laptop 2 days ago at Best Buy. We didn't notice didn't know what is it that it came with Windows 10 Home -S mode installed. When starting installation, my husband somehow opted out, installed Chrome and set up all the common sites with passwords,...
  3. tent mode. Now rotation key is greyed out and not switching. How to fix it

in Windows 10 Customization
    tent mode. Now rotation key is greyed out and not switching. How to fix it: My Dell inspiron w/ Windows 10 used to automatically swith to tent mode when turned. No longer doing that and rotation key is greyed out. How do I fix it?...
  4. Unable to access Windows Security after switching out from Windows 10 S mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to access Windows Security after switching out from Windows 10 S mode: Hey, so recently I got a new laptop and it was in windows 10 S mode so when I got it out of S mode I think it's now in home mode but and when I try to go into Windows Security, it tells me to look for an app on the Microsoft store, but when I go there, there's no app to open...
  5. cant switch out of S mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant switch out of S mode: I keep getting a message saying to try again later something happened on our end. Its been like this for days now. I need a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-switch-out-of-s-mode/d3df485a-cdec-4835-b1fc-aecf756e30af
  6. Can't Switch Out of S-Mode

Can't Switch Out of S-Mode: I have been trying to switch out of S-mode for the last month or two, but I have been unsuccessful each time. Every single time I try to switch/press "get" it says that there was an error or problem on their end. I wasn't able to attend zoom meetings for school and just in...
  7. Unable to Switch Out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to Switch Out of S Mode: Hi, I have tried everything that's available on the internet but still I am unable to switch out of S Mode in my windows 10. The only option I get is upgrade to Windows 10 Pro by paying 160 USD. My laptop comes with a pre installed windows 10 home with S mode and activation...
  8. Stiil Can't Switch out of S mode!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stiil Can't Switch out of S mode!!: Is there some versions of Windows 10 home that cannot be switched out of S mode?? I have tried everything and still the "get" button is still greyed out! Please advise!...
  9. Having Problems Switching out of S mode

Having Problems Switching out of S mode: I bought a Microsoft Surface Go and recently upgraded the system for $100 to Windows 10 Pro, but it's still in S mode, and when I went to switch, in the Microsoft store where it says "GET" its grey and won't let me click on it. How can I get out of S mode so I can download a...
  10. Switching out Windows 10 S Mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching out Windows 10 S Mode: I've looked over the directions to switch out of windows 10 S mode but the last step where it says to click the "Get" button there is no "Get" button on the "Switch out of S mode" page....