Windows 10: Switching to Windows 11

Discus and support Switching to Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When upgrading to Windows11 will Windows 10 automatically be removed or do I have to remove it after I upgrade to Windows 11? If I have to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by trudyguldin, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Switching to Windows 11

When upgrading to Windows11 will Windows 10 automatically be removed or do I have to remove it after I upgrade to Windows 11? If I have to remove Windows 10 how do I remove it ? I also use Norton for my Virus protection will I need to manually download it after upgrading to Windows 11 ?

:)

trudyguldin, Jun 25, 2022

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 25, 2022
  4. csatennis Win User

Switching to Windows 11

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Switching to Windows 11

1. Switching to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Switching

2. BSoD after starting the PC when the PC is completely switched off. But when I restart the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD after starting the PC when the PC is completely switched off. But when I restart the...: Firstly I has error: Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED And after I tried do sfc and DISM commands. And nothing helped. I tried download WINDOWS Repair. Installed it. And now I have this error BAD_POOL_CALLER. How to fix it? In event logs I have: Level - Critical...
  3. BSoD after starting the PC when the PC is completely switched off. But when I restart the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD after starting the PC when the PC is completely switched off. But when I restart the...: Firstly I has error: Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED And after I tried do sfc and DISM commands. And nothing helped. I tried download WINDOWS Repair. Installed it. And now I have this error BAD_POOL_CALLER. How to fix it? In event logs I have: Level - Critical...
  4. My Acer laptop power on switch press power button switch light and laptop screen blinking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Acer laptop power on switch press power button switch light and laptop screen blinking...: If I press the power button it's blinking and laptop screen just blinking not turning on any solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acer-laptop-power-on-switch-press-power-button/07c13c2b-a252-4f7b-92c4-321d70ff8c81
  5. My Acer laptop power on switch press power button switch light and laptop screen blinking...

My Acer laptop power on switch press power button switch light and laptop screen blinking...: If I press the power button it's blinking and laptop screen just blinking not turning on any solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acer-laptop-power-on-switch-press-power-button/07c13c2b-a252-4f7b-92c4-321d70ff8c81
  6. Switch users on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch users on windows 11: When someone else is logged on, and the screen locks, it is impossible to "switch user" or for a different user to log on.This means the computer is completely unusable until that person logs on to log off, or we just force shut down the computer.Is it simply not possible to...
  7. Switch users on windows 11

Switch users on windows 11: When someone else is logged on, and the screen locks, it is impossible to "switch user" or for a different user to log on.This means the computer is completely unusable until that person logs on to log off, or we just force shut down the computer.Is it simply not possible to...
  8. When on the internet if my mouse moves at all it switches to desktop screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When on the internet if my mouse moves at all it switches to desktop screen Windows 10: when I am on the internet or in another app if my mouse moves at all the screen switches to my desktop screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-on-the-internet-if-my-mouse-moves-at-all-it/113db9ec-66c8-4ec5-891f-ba7284d8a312
  9. When on the internet if my mouse moves at all it switches to desktop screen Windows 10

When on the internet if my mouse moves at all it switches to desktop screen Windows 10: when I am on the internet or in another app if my mouse moves at all the screen switches to my desktop screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-on-the-internet-if-my-mouse-moves-at-all-it/113db9ec-66c8-4ec5-891f-ba7284d8a312
  10. When on the internet if my mouse moves at all it switches to desktop screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization