Windows 10: switching users on startup

Discus and support switching users on startup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can no longer switch users on my pc, I've tried everything I could think of, from checking BIOS to running system scans to making sure he has admin... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TrevorK98, Jan 20, 2021.

1. TrevorK98 Win User

switching users on startup

I can no longer switch users on my pc, I've tried everything I could think of, from checking BIOS to running system scans to making sure he has admin privileges through regedit. PLEASE HELP

:)

TrevorK98, Jan 20, 2021

2. Switch user at startup

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you cannot see the switch user option after the upgrade I will make sure to help you with this issue.

First I suggest you to reboot the system and check if see the switch user option.

If you still don’t see the option then I would suggest you to perform the below step and check if you can see switch user option.

On the login screen press CTRL+ALT+DELETE and check if you can see the switch user option.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Mohammed Yaseer, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Other User on startup screen?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Before proceeding, we would like to know if that another account is Microsoft account?

I suggest you to follow the step provided below to switch user.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key.

• Click on Switch User.

• And select your user account.

Follow the steps provided below to remove Microsoft account.

• Press Windows + I key.

• Click on Accounts.

• In your accounts, at the bottom click on the account you want to remove.

• Then click on Remove button.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

1. switching users on startup - Similar Threads - switching users startup

2. switching users on startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    switching users on startup: I can no longer switch user on my pc. I don't know what happen and I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-users-on-startup/b4967956-2429-40b0-8a86-f10d3748845f
  3. switching users on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    switching users on startup: I can no longer switch user on my pc. I don't know what happen and I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-users-on-startup/b4967956-2429-40b0-8a86-f10d3748845f
  4. switching users on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. User switching

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User switching: I'm running W10 PRO on a desktop and I have the following problem: There are 2 users Both have admin rights and password User1 is logged in Taskmanager, tab users shows User1 Pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete and switch to User2 Taskmanager, tab users shows User1(disconnected) and...
  6. Switching User

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Switching User: When I CTRL+ALT+DEL to switch users, the screen goes blank; nothing happens. I must reboot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-user/05489d44-2c5e-4cbc-a03a-9f833829fabe
  7. User switching on startup windows 10

User switching on startup windows 10: Hello I am currently trying to solve this issue. Yesterday i created my girlfriend account on my PC with your online service. Problem comes out that when I turn off the computer and the turn it on again, we are not able to get a choice which account we want to login. If I...
  8. Switching users

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Switching users: I can't change usersctrl + alt + del, winkey + Start menu not working, but I can add new local users. Only last logged user is shown on windows login and switch user screen. I tried https://youtu.be/5qobIM7rvJM didn't work. What could it be?...
  9. Windows Automatically logs on user upon startup/unable to switch users

Windows Automatically logs on user upon startup/unable to switch users: Windows 10 Pro No longer requires a login password on startup and logs right in as the user This is occurring on a Windows SBS2011 domain user account I scanned PC with trend AV and also Bitdefender - no issues found and PC is generally OK in all other regards and...
  10. Switching user at startup.

Switching user at startup.: Hello, I inherited a laptop from my dad which I put Windows 10 onto last week. I know the admin username and password but not the login details of his girlfriend (Not on speaking terms). Unfortunately today, the laptop has decided to startup showing her account and is...