Windows 10: SWITCHUNG GPU

Discus and support SWITCHUNG GPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I WANTED TO SWITCH MY GRAPHICS CARD TO AMD GRAPHICS CARD BUT WHEN I SWITCH TO AMD GPU IT DOESNT RESPOND AND FREEZE I WANT TO SWITCH GPU FOR MY WWE 2K18... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VICKYMALADKAR, Oct 10, 2018.

1. SWITCHUNG GPU

I WANTED TO SWITCH MY GRAPHICS CARD TO AMD GRAPHICS CARD BUT WHEN I SWITCH TO AMD GPU IT DOESNT RESPOND AND FREEZE I WANT TO SWITCH GPU FOR MY WWE 2K18 GAME BUT ITV DOESNT SWITCH

:)

VICKYMALADKAR, Oct 10, 2018
  2. axe0 Win User

B(lack)SOD after closing GPU demanding applications and games

I would like to suggest 2 more things if you don't mind,
    1. Seat the GPU in another slot, if possible, and see if that helps anything
    2. Use the GPU in another system, if possible, this is a step to determine that it is really the GPU and not multiple defective slots or something else from the system.

3. Arjay Dom Win User
    GPU

Hi,

This issue may happen if the GPU is taking more time to display the graphics on your monitor and if the graphics card or driver is already problematic.

As an initial troubleshooting step, try to uninstall then reinstall the graphics driver and see if the issue will persist:

• Press Windows key + S and type devmgmt.msc.
    • Press Enter.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click on your graphics driver.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Click OK.
    • Restart your computer.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Oct 10, 2018
  4. SWITCHUNG GPU

having issues with multi GPU

I’m trying to offload certain apps to my iGPU on the second screen, using the new graphics settings in the recent win 10 release. the issue is it’s only showing my 1070. lists it as both power saving GPU, and
    high performance GPU.

I’ve been fiddling for a while now with no joy, and i’m really hoping one of you guys has an idea they can suggest to sort this!

I can extend onto the second screen no probs with it plugged into the iGPU, but the 1070 is still listed as both power saving GPU and high performance GPU.

Are there requirements for this? certain level of iGPU for it to work?

Thanks

Edit - setting the secondary screen connected to the iGPU to be the "main" display in graphics settings makes my iGPU show as both power saving and high performance GPU, I just can't seem to get them
    to be one and not the other.

GaryDougall, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

SWITCHUNG GPU

1. SWITCHUNG GPU - Similar Threads - SWITCHUNG GPU

2. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  3. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  4. Need help with hdmi connectivity without GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with hdmi connectivity without GPU: Hey there ,I need assistance with the hdmi related issue . I have my old laptop Acer Nitro 5 2019 with gtx 1050, i5-7300HQ . recently my GPU stopped working so my laptop runs over integrated graphics only.. previously i use to use this laptop as my diy pc but since my GPU is...
  5. Need help with hdmi connectivity without GPU

Need help with hdmi connectivity without GPU: Hey there ,I need assistance with the hdmi related issue . I have my old laptop Acer Nitro 5 2019 with gtx 1050, i5-7300HQ . recently my GPU stopped working so my laptop runs over integrated graphics only.. previously i use to use this laptop as my diy pc but since my GPU is...
  6. i have a good gpu and cpu . why i play games like valorant and genshin impact on low...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a good gpu and cpu . why i play games like valorant and genshin impact on low...: my specs rtx 4060ti 8gbintel core i3-12100ram 16 gb ssd 500gbhow do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-good-gpu-and-cpu-why-i-play-games-like/12cb4259-a04a-443a-b16b-b0c60b2799f8
  7. i have a good gpu and cpu . why i play games like valorant and genshin impact on low...

i have a good gpu and cpu . why i play games like valorant and genshin impact on low...: my specs rtx 4060ti 8gbintel core i3-12100ram 16 gb ssd 500gbhow do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-good-gpu-and-cpu-why-i-play-games-like/12cb4259-a04a-443a-b16b-b0c60b2799f8
  8. On screen keyboard on lock screen, after user switchung Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On screen keyboard on lock screen, after user switchung Win10: We use two Windows accounts a standard user and an administrator. When logging in to the user account and switching to the administrator account using "fast user switching", the on-screen keyboard no longer opens in the lock screen when typing in the password field. We have...
  9. On screen keyboard on lock screen, after user switchung Win10

On screen keyboard on lock screen, after user switchung Win10: We use two Windows accounts a standard user and an administrator. When logging in to the user account and switching to the administrator account using "fast user switching", the on-screen keyboard no longer opens in the lock screen when typing in the password field. We have...
  10. On screen keyboard on lock screen, after user switchung Win10

in Windows 10 Customization