Windows 10: Swopping from Windows 10s back to 10

Discus and support Swopping from Windows 10s back to 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Looking at buying new Lenovo Ideapad S340-15IIL i5 10th generation, not very techy myself but advised to stay away from Windows 10s, however from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeeDouglas79, May 2, 2020.

1. Swopping from Windows 10s back to 10

Hi,

Looking at buying new Lenovo Ideapad S340-15IIL i5 10th generation, not very techy myself but advised to stay away from Windows 10s, however from what I can see this comes with 10s, is it possible to change to normal Windows 10 and if so how easy or difficult?

Thanks in advance

:)

LeeDouglas79, May 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 2, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 2, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Swopping from Windows 10s back to 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Swopping from Windows 10s back to 10

1. Swopping from Windows 10s back to 10 - Similar Threads - Swopping 10s

2. BSOD constantly on windows 10s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD constantly on windows 10s: Basically constant bsod. have tried multiple fresh installs of windows, clean and fraging of drives, updating most drivers i can think of, DDUconstantly getting them but the computer runs in safe mode with networking...ryzen 3700x2060saorus elite been good for the last few...
  3. BSOD constantly on windows 10s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD constantly on windows 10s: Basically constant bsod. have tried multiple fresh installs of windows, clean and fraging of drives, updating most drivers i can think of, DDUconstantly getting them but the computer runs in safe mode with networking...ryzen 3700x2060saorus elite been good for the last few...
  4. BSOD constantly on windows 10s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc: After I turn on my laptop my homescreen loaded but after a few seconds I cannot interact with anything not even task manager . I only manage to open it right after turning on my laptop after I close it I can't even open it again every single application I can't open. I can't...
  6. Dowgrade acer from w 10 Pro to home and upgrade Asus from home to pro, swop licence keys?...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dowgrade acer from w 10 Pro to home and upgrade Asus from home to pro, swop licence keys?...: Dowgrade acer from w 10 Pro to home and upgrade Asus from home to pro, swop licence keys? without reinstalling all programmes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dowgrade-acer-from-w-10-pro-to-home-and-upgrade/42e43f3b-488e-4dac-9a14-acdcf33e1115
  7. Unable to activate windows after swopping Hard drives

Unable to activate windows after swopping Hard drives: I built a new pc and put my old hard drive with windows 10 in it but can not get it activated.I get the following error...Nothing i try works. Please help...
  8. SWOP OLD ACER W10 LT 1TB SSD TO NEW ACER SPIN 3 W10 LT 250GB SSD WITHOU CLONING ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SWOP OLD ACER W10 LT 1TB SSD TO NEW ACER SPIN 3 W10 LT 250GB SSD WITHOU CLONING ?: HI Is this as simple as I would like it to be by any chance as W10 is installed on both LTs so no need to Clone ?? Many thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/swop-old-acer-w10-lt-1tb-ssd-to-new-acer-spin-3/448d0bc6-0be5-40e5-9295-439893ce9d00
  9. How to Swop Win 10 Pro to my Win 10 Home laptops

How to Swop Win 10 Pro to my Win 10 Home laptops: I have just bought a new Acer Nitro 5 laptop with Windows 10 HOME on it. My OLD HP laptop has Windows 10 PRO.Is there any way to transfer/swop the licences over WITHOUT a full Re Installation so my New laptop has the Windows 10 Pro ? They are BOTH signed into my Microsoft...
  10. Keyboard caracters accidentallz swopped, how to revert back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard caracters accidentallz swopped, how to revert back?: how do I change back to my initial keyboard- y z is swopped, mz mail "at" also gone somewhere? as well as mz questionmark...