Windows 10: SWTOR and Windows 10 Bug....

Discus and support SWTOR and Windows 10 Bug.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to say that I found a small bug while playing Star Wars: The Old Republic on Windows 10. I noticed while playing SWTOR today, that when you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sithtiger, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Sithtiger Win User

SWTOR and Windows 10 Bug....

I want to say that I found a small bug while playing Star Wars: The Old Republic on Windows 10. I noticed while playing SWTOR today, that when you click on one of the quickbar abilities with your mouse (on the bottom row), it switches you to the Windows desktop. The game does not crash, but it's as if you push the Windows key.

What I figured out is for some reason, the Windows taskbar is still active on parts of the bottom row while using quickbar abilities, so it thinks you're trying to adjust the taskbar in Windows. I need to report this to MS. I found an easy fix to this though. It's a little annoying, but all you have to do to fix this is just set the taskbar in Windows to 'autohide'. This way it doesn't see it. This will work until MS gets around to fixing this bug.

:)

Sithtiger, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Mactax Win User

I am getting BSOD System Service Exception dxgmms2.sys when adding webcams to vMix software.

Same for me, having this BSID in SWTOR, no screens of death during Heroes of the Storm sessions.

Windows 10, GeForce 780 Ti, latest drivers.

Mactax, Jul 30, 2015
  3. I am getting BSOD System Service Exception dxgmms2.sys when adding webcams to vMix software.

Still no fix for this? Just got my first bsod on SWTOR. GTX970 on Win 10.

HumbleBrag, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

SWTOR and Windows 10 Bug....

1. SWTOR and Windows 10 Bug.... - Similar Threads - SWTOR Bug

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the first 5 seconds i can feel it perfect then it goes bad again ive bought multiple...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the first 5 seconds i can feel it perfect then it goes bad again ive bought multiple...
  4. I have this laptop from college but i need an admin password to launch swtor can someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this laptop from college but i need an admin password to launch swtor can someone...: i have a dell laptop dont really know the product or anything like that but i need an admin password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-laptop-from-college-but-i-need-an/30e735c3-f0d7-4c4d-9e3a-22114ee73e4b
  5. I have this laptop from college but i need an admin password to launch swtor can someone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this laptop from college but i need an admin password to launch swtor can someone...: i have a dell laptop dont really know the product or anything like that but i need an admin password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-laptop-from-college-but-i-need-an/30e735c3-f0d7-4c4d-9e3a-22114ee73e4b
  6. How I Solved Swtor The Old Republic Crashing My Computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I Solved Swtor The Old Republic Crashing My Computer.: P.S: Sorry i could not insert the pictures during copy and paste but if you read the information you can find it in Nvidia Control Panel and Nvidia GeForce Experience i managed to get one picture up load which is the final screen print at the very end of this document.How I...
  7. SWTOR launcher/game crashes since Windows update to 2004 version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SWTOR launcher/game crashes since Windows update to 2004 version: Hello everyone. Since Windows feature update 2004 on early August, i have an issue with SWTOR game Star Wars: the old republic, mmo game. Before continuing. I's like to add that i have already contacted game support and tried various fixes mentioned next. Reinstalling the...
  8. SWTOR launcher crashes since Windows update to 2004 version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SWTOR launcher crashes since Windows update to 2004 version: Hello everyone. Since Windows feature update 2004 on early August, i have an issue with SWTOR game Star Wars: the old republic, mmo game. Before continuing. I's like to add that i have already contacted game support and tried various fixes mentioned next. Reinstalling the...
  9. Multiple (various) BSODs - SWTOR & ArmA III - 10-20 min playtime cycle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple (various) BSODs - SWTOR & ArmA III - 10-20 min playtime cycle: I just built a new PC and have started experiencing BSODs while playing SWTOR and ArmA III. The BSOD occurs about 10-20 minutes after firing up either game. This has happened consistently about 6 times. I've had a couple memory management errors, a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...
  10. BSOD Playing SWTOR , System_Service_Exception Netio.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Playing SWTOR , System_Service_Exception Netio.sys: Hello Keep getting BSOD as stated above really annoying only started recently when trying to launch star wars the old republic. Not sure whats going on but i recently updated the graphics card driver to the latest and a few bsods occured while trying to launch Swtor so rolled...