Windows 10: SWTOR and Windows 10 Bug....

Discus and support SWTOR and Windows 10 Bug.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to say that I found a small bug while playing Star Wars: The Old Republic on Windows 10. I noticed while playing SWTOR today, that when you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sithtiger, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Sithtiger Win User

SWTOR and Windows 10 Bug....

I want to say that I found a small bug while playing Star Wars: The Old Republic on Windows 10. I noticed while playing SWTOR today, that when you click on one of the quickbar abilities with your mouse (on the bottom row), it switches you to the Windows desktop. The game does not crash, but it's as if you push the Windows key.

What I figured out is for some reason, the Windows taskbar is still active on parts of the bottom row while using quickbar abilities, so it thinks you're trying to adjust the taskbar in Windows. I need to report this to MS. I found an easy fix to this though. It's a little annoying, but all you have to do to fix this is just set the taskbar in Windows to 'autohide'. This way it doesn't see it. This will work until MS gets around to fixing this bug.

:)

Sithtiger, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Mactax Win User

I am getting BSOD System Service Exception dxgmms2.sys when adding webcams to vMix software.

Same for me, having this BSID in SWTOR, no screens of death during Heroes of the Storm sessions.

Windows 10, GeForce 780 Ti, latest drivers.

Mactax, Jul 30, 2015
  3. I am getting BSOD System Service Exception dxgmms2.sys when adding webcams to vMix software.

Still no fix for this? Just got my first bsod on SWTOR. GTX970 on Win 10.

HumbleBrag, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

SWTOR and Windows 10 Bug....

1. SWTOR and Windows 10 Bug.... - Similar Threads - SWTOR Bug

2. Microsoft Account Problem bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Account Problem bug: Hi, lately, about once a week, i've been getting that 'Microsoft Account Problem' notification telling me there's something wrong with my account and needs to be fixed. Usually i just enter the pin and that's it. How can i turn that off? It's clearly a bug. P.S. the "share...
  3. Internet Connection Sharing BUG in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connection Sharing BUG in Windows 10: There must be a bug in the Internet Connection Sharing in Windows 10. Every time I start Windows, I must first disable the sharing click ok and then enable the sharing. Otherwise, the other computer connecting does not get an IP address via DHCP....
  4. Windows 10 bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 bug: Hi guys, So there is a bug in Windows 10 where it refuses to let me unpin an item from the taskbar The item is Microsoft Edge, and because it wouldnt let me uninstall it through control panel or settings I went into program files and deleted it from within there, but forgot...
  5. Windows updates not installed properly. Bugs or system failures?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates not installed properly. Bugs or system failures?: Hi everyone, Recently I updated my Windows 10 v1909 to v2004 via update assistant because I couldn't wait to try awesome features. So I didn't wait for my windows auto updates and I updated with the update assistant. But guess what I am having serious issues. The features I...
  6. I'm shocked a 17 year old bug only has 100 votes. Is it really that unique of an issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm shocked a 17 year old bug only has 100 votes. Is it really that unique of an issue?: submitted by /u/brett1337 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmx3vt/im_shocked_a_17_year_old_bug_only_has_100_votes/
  7. Security intelligence update for Windows Defender Antivirus- KB2267602 Version 1.319.875.0 bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Security intelligence update for Windows Defender Antivirus- KB2267602 Version 1.319.875.0 bug: Hello, My HP laptop updated the ‘Security intelligence update for Windows Defender Antivirus- KB2267602 Version 1.319.875.0’. Since I have not been able to detect or connect to any wifi or networks and there is a constant orange light on over the f12 wifi button at the...
  8. Minor Bug On Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minor Bug On Desktop: Hi. I have just re-installed Windows 10 version 2004 on my laptop. After installing back my programs, and regrouping them into folders, I noticed that the Folder icons is not updated. Usually, when I put something into a folder, it would automatically update the icon to tell...
  9. Multiple (various) BSODs - SWTOR & ArmA III - 10-20 min playtime cycle

Multiple (various) BSODs - SWTOR & ArmA III - 10-20 min playtime cycle: I just built a new PC and have started experiencing BSODs while playing SWTOR and ArmA III. The BSOD occurs about 10-20 minutes after firing up either game. This has happened consistently about 6 times. I've had a couple memory management errors, a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...
  10. BSOD Playing SWTOR , System_Service_Exception Netio.sys

BSOD Playing SWTOR , System_Service_Exception Netio.sys: Hello Keep getting BSOD as stated above really annoying only started recently when trying to launch star wars the old republic. Not sure whats going on but i recently updated the graphics card driver to the latest and a few bsods occured while trying to launch Swtor so rolled...