Windows 10: SWTOR and Windows 10 Bug....

Discus and support SWTOR and Windows 10 Bug.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to say that I found a small bug while playing Star Wars: The Old Republic on Windows 10. I noticed while playing SWTOR today, that when you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sithtiger, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Sithtiger Win User

SWTOR and Windows 10 Bug....

I want to say that I found a small bug while playing Star Wars: The Old Republic on Windows 10. I noticed while playing SWTOR today, that when you click on one of the quickbar abilities with your mouse (on the bottom row), it switches you to the Windows desktop. The game does not crash, but it's as if you push the Windows key.

What I figured out is for some reason, the Windows taskbar is still active on parts of the bottom row while using quickbar abilities, so it thinks you're trying to adjust the taskbar in Windows. I need to report this to MS. I found an easy fix to this though. It's a little annoying, but all you have to do to fix this is just set the taskbar in Windows to 'autohide'. This way it doesn't see it. This will work until MS gets around to fixing this bug.

:)

Sithtiger, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Mactax Win User

I am getting BSOD System Service Exception dxgmms2.sys when adding webcams to vMix software.

Same for me, having this BSID in SWTOR, no screens of death during Heroes of the Storm sessions.

Windows 10, GeForce 780 Ti, latest drivers.

Mactax, Jul 30, 2015
  3. I am getting BSOD System Service Exception dxgmms2.sys when adding webcams to vMix software.

Still no fix for this? Just got my first bsod on SWTOR. GTX970 on Win 10.

HumbleBrag, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

SWTOR and Windows 10 Bug....

1. SWTOR and Windows 10 Bug.... - Similar Threads - SWTOR Bug

2. window 10 FULL of graphics bugs and its suze is horrible comparing to imac ,linux, android!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 10 FULL of graphics bugs and its suze is horrible comparing to imac ,linux, android!!!: stop windows 10 GRAPHIC CONSUMPTION .,,And reduce its size that do not do any thing ,,, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-full-of-graphics-bugs-and-its-suze-is/ee3d803d-baaa-4438-b040-8124b45a8945
  3. window 10 FULL of graphics bugs and its suze is horrible comparing to imac ,linux, android!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 10 FULL of graphics bugs and its suze is horrible comparing to imac ,linux, android!!!: with android for exemple i can play big games on ram =2Gb with best graphics !!in windows PLAtforn im runing 12GB ram and when i play league of legend on windows 10 I get 28 TO 40 FPS !!!! are you developing windows of making it go down to under 0? EVEN Apple reduced its...
  4. Microsoft HTML Help Executable HIDPI bug

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft HTML Help Executable HIDPI bug: Microsoft HTML Help Executable In the HIDPI environment, the size of the font, as well as the size of the picture is confusing. the origin manifest: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <!-- Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation --> <assembly...
  5. Windows visual bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows visual bug: Hello here is a bug that i depared and i dont know how to fix it, help me. #windowsbugs[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-visual-bug/4dcffd98-dd8d-4513-b6e5-7ef811876569
  6. Another Windows 10 bug causes high CPU usage and breaks IME

in Windows 10 News
    Another Windows 10 bug causes high CPU usage and breaks IME: Windows 10 KB4515384, which was released to everyone on September 10 with security fixes and quality improvements, has been plagued by yet another bug. KB4515384 comprises of security fixes and a fix for a Cortana bug causing high CPU usage on some systems, but users have...
  7. What could be causing this bug that made one of my games disappear?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What could be causing this bug that made one of my games disappear?: I Purchased State of decay 2 for Xbox and Win10 and just recently, the Windows version stopped working. When I try launching the game, the startup screen closes and a pop-up message shows, telling me the game was refunded and has been removed from my laptop, however, I never...
  8. Image Viewer zoom in and Windows settings scroll bug?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Image Viewer zoom in and Windows settings scroll bug?: Recently I've been having an issue with certain Windows 10 settings where I would try and do something and the application would automatically scroll to the very bottom, not allowing me to scroll up and click on the item I wanted (For example, "Check for updates"). Even more...
  9. Multiple (various) BSODs - SWTOR & ArmA III - 10-20 min playtime cycle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple (various) BSODs - SWTOR & ArmA III - 10-20 min playtime cycle: I just built a new PC and have started experiencing BSODs while playing SWTOR and ArmA III. The BSOD occurs about 10-20 minutes after firing up either game. This has happened consistently about 6 times. I've had a couple memory management errors, a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...
  10. BSOD Playing SWTOR , System_Service_Exception Netio.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Playing SWTOR , System_Service_Exception Netio.sys: Hello Keep getting BSOD as stated above really annoying only started recently when trying to launch star wars the old republic. Not sure whats going on but i recently updated the graphics card driver to the latest and a few bsods occured while trying to launch Swtor so rolled...