Windows 10: SWTOR launcher/game crashes since Windows update to 2004 version

Discus and support SWTOR launcher/game crashes since Windows update to 2004 version in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone. Since Windows feature update 2004 on early August, i have an issue with SWTOR game Star Wars: the old republic, mmo game. Before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HarkonnenGR, Aug 27, 2020.

1. SWTOR launcher/game crashes since Windows update to 2004 version

Hello everyone. Since Windows feature update 2004 on early August, i have an issue with SWTOR game Star Wars: the old republic, mmo game.

Before continuing. I's like to add that i have already contacted game support and tried various fixes mentioned next.

Reinstalling the game. Changing versions. Editing ini files. Running system checks and full AV scans. All which did not help.

Also I have the same problem on all clients: Normal game installation non steam, with bitraider, non streaming installation no steam, no bitraider and with steam installation.

Now. The game launcher will run and patch without issue. The problem happens next when i click PLAY.

Heres the report as it appears currently installed through steam:

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common\Star Wars - The Old Republic\swtor\RetailClient\swtor.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: swtor.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 5f19ab5c
    Fault Module Name: swtor.exe
    Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5f19ab5c
    Exception Code: c0000096
    Exception Offset: 00a7e0d0
    OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 2057
    Additional Information 1: 3f75
    Additional Information 2: 3f75bb4e531e9431ce48e18d64698afb
    Additional Information 3: 3f75
    Additional Information 4: 3f75bb4e531e9431ce48e18d64698afb

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: c48fb29f524f55e6ac88d8c680b63a8c 2056131576969181836

:)

HarkonnenGR, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Gwydion62 Win User

SWTOR and windows 10

Hi,

my SWTOR is not running under windows 10...

Launcher worked and then the game is only opening the starting screen and crashes after 2 seconds.

Reinstalling did not help

Any ideas?

Gwydion62, Aug 27, 2020
  3. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Aug 27, 2020
  4. SWTOR launcher/game crashes since Windows update to 2004 version

Game Launcher

Hi Justin,

To assist you with your concern regarding the error "game launcher has stopped working," you may refer to the helpful post of Praseetha K in this link:

Game Launcher has Stopped Working.

We also suggest for you to contact the developer of this game to provide additional support on the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

SWTOR launcher/game crashes since Windows update to 2004 version

1. SWTOR launcher/game crashes since Windows update to 2004 version - Similar Threads - SWTOR launcher game

2. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not updated since 2004: Hi, My Windows has not been updated since version 2004, which will soon lose support. Every time I try to update the first parts work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. Is there...
  3. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not updated since 2004: Hi, My Windows has not been updated since version 2004, which will soon lose support. Every time I try to update the first parts work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. Is there...
  4. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows not updated since 2004

Windows not updated since 2004: My Windows has not been updated since version 2004 Every time I try to update, the first phases work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. I did the SFC and DISM commands. All my...
  6. SWTOR launcher crashes since Windows update to 2004 version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SWTOR launcher crashes since Windows update to 2004 version: Hello everyone. Since Windows feature update 2004 on early August, i have an issue with SWTOR game Star Wars: the old republic, mmo game. Before continuing. I's like to add that i have already contacted game support and tried various fixes mentioned next. Reinstalling the...
  7. Windows freezing since 2004 update during gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows freezing since 2004 update during gaming: Hi guys! I made a mistake by updating my computer to the latest windows version. Unfortunately there must be some drivers conflicting or something forcing my PC to freeze whilst playing videogames. This literally only happens whilst playing games. I've tried; DDU...
  8. Windows 10 just crashing continuously since version 2004 update

Windows 10 just crashing continuously since version 2004 update: So I updated to 2004, and after it's done all it does is this. I can't even get into the setup menu to revert back to the previous windows version. How can this be fixed? Thanks for your time. submitted by /u/anhydrous_echinoderm [link] [comments]...
  9. Update Errors since Windows 10 version 2004

Update Errors since Windows 10 version 2004: On June 13, 2020, my desktop computer updated to Windows 10 version 2004. Other than the widely reported ESSENT warnings flooding the event log, I have two persistent update failures. Here's the first one: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following...
  10. Cannot see the Update page since updating to Version 2004.

Cannot see the Update page since updating to Version 2004.: All I see is a blank page and the loading dots: https://i.imgur.com/C4XB9qd.png Anybody know what's going on? submitted by /u/Cuntable [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gy99ui/cannot_see_the_update_page_since_updating_to/