Windows 10: SX425W

Discus and support SX425W in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since changing from Windows 7 to Windows 10 my printer no longer shows in the printers & scanners. Now when trying to print from anything it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KathJones&3603, Dec 3, 2019.

1. SX425W

Since changing from Windows 7 to Windows 10 my printer no longer shows in the printers & scanners.

Now when trying to print from anything it keeps showing "printer in error state"

It has happened once before, but seemed to right itself. I've disconnected and reconnected but nothing seems to work.

I have no idea what to do and I'm not paticularly computer savvy.

Can anybody help me

Kath

:)

KathJones&3603, Dec 3, 2019
  2. billz Win User

Restoring point will it work for Programs.

Hi Denis,
    Thank you for enlightening me. I buy what you say, I will do as you suggest later.
    Bill
    My big problem in restoring my son's computer should be simple, having down loaded epson scan with the correct version and the correct epson printer driver for his Epson Stylus SX425W with the help of epson Chat. I am told I have a Windows 10 Problem, I will put it on the tenforum to seek advice.

billz, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Recently updated to windows 10 now my PC cant find epson printer

Can any one tell me how to reload my Epson wireless printer model sx425w.

Since upgrading to windows 10 my PC cant find the printer.

Even when going into printers and devices, add device it offers nothing.

Have tried my printer is old, have tried connect wireless printer. Nothing!

Carole_888, Dec 3, 2019
  4. edreded Win User

SX425W

Epson Scan wont open in Windows 10 1709

I suddenly find myself without a scanner. My Epson SX425W and Epson Scan now do not work all of a sudden. I have been to Epson and downloaded and installed latest drivers available. The Epson Scan Settings program is set correctly to "Local" and sees teh
    scanner on USB. When starting Epson Scan program it just flashes up on the system tray and immediately dissapears. I have tried with Antivirus disabled, but same result.

Strangely Windows "Scan" program works with the scanner, but is too basic for my needs.

edreded, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

SX425W