Windows 10: sxstrace.exe error message

Discus and support sxstrace.exe error message in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Have new Windows 10 Dell computer, replacing older Windows 10 Dell computer. Trying to copy TCW22 application file from old to new. Keep getting error... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by cs_841, Dec 4, 2021.

1. cs_841 Win User

sxstrace.exe error message

Have new Windows 10 Dell computer, replacing older Windows 10 Dell computer. Trying to copy TCW22 application file from old to new. Keep getting error message that side by side configuration is incorrect. See application Event log or use sxstrace.exe. Cant find application event or not sure how to use sxstrace.exe application

:)

cs_841, Dec 4, 2021

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

1. sxstrace.exe error message - Similar Threads - sxstrace exe error

2. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...
  3. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...
  4. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. exe error

exe error: my pc is win 10 pro all files not open because exe file missing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-error/3243e85f-bea1-4f99-9099-3c98a9b9e1e4
  6. local bridge exe message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    local bridge exe message: How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-bridge-exe-message/92c89b6b-1ece-41df-a92b-ae4d7b88b100"
  7. Exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  8. Error exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  9. sttray64.exe error message after latest windows update?

sttray64.exe error message after latest windows update?: Good Afternoon Since installing the latest windows update for windows 10 on my HP envy 14 beats edition laptop I have been getting the following error message after startup and I've also noticed I lose my files and images in my adobe premiere elements, not sure how this has...
  10. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...