Windows 10: syestem menus are too small to read eg the properties menu text

Discus and support syestem menus are too small to read eg the properties menu text in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi there and Happy 2023 I'm having a problem with windows 11 home edition, its the systems menus such as for an example 'properties' is generally to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Baz 2023, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Baz 2023 Win User

syestem menus are too small to read eg the properties menu text

hi there and Happy 2023 I'm having a problem with windows 11 home edition, its the systems menus such as for an example 'properties' is generally to small to read and the file is non-expandable, I've tried to sort this out but i get pointed back to 'scale and lay out' and the slide bar to address this - it doesn't work in making system text and its font size readable no matter which scale setting. there's also no mention of anything in accessibility 'to make things easier to see' category - Please help with this issue ,cheers and ThanksBaz2023

:)

Baz 2023, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Jan 3, 2023
  3. Freelancer Menu text corruption

Ok I'm on Windows 7, using a GMA 950. The game runs smoothly at full graphics at 640x480 resolution in a window. The only problem I'm having is that the menus are corrupted as in the text is all bouncing around and distorted. Also affects certain fonts when in game as well, ie text on space stations and other ships. I have googled around for various solutions and still haven't found anything that has worked. Can anyone help me sort this please?

LifeOnMars, Jan 3, 2023
  4. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Jan 3, 2023
Thema:

1. syestem menus are too small to read eg the properties menu text - Similar Threads - syestem menus are

2. Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!: How can I increase the text size in Microsoft Outlook's reading pane? My emails are suddenly arriving in text that is the equivalent of 6pt type! The text in other panes in the window, e.g., Folders, Favorites, abbreviated list of emails--are much larger approx. 14pt text. I...
  3. Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!: How can I increase the text size in Microsoft Outlook's reading pane? My emails are suddenly arriving in text that is the equivalent of 6pt type! The text in other panes in the window, e.g., Folders, Favorites, abbreviated list of emails--are much larger approx. 14pt text. I...
  4. Windows 10 Property Box too Small to read

Windows 10 Property Box too Small to read: Property box is small, unable to resize font. Not a scale and layout issue. Windows 10 Professional x64 Version 2009 build 19045.3393, 3.20 GHz Intel Core i5-4460, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 210 not a gamer...
  5. Windows 10 Property Box too Small to read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Property Box too Small to read: Property box is small, unable to resize font. Not a scale and layout issue. Windows 10 Professional x64 Version 2009 build 19045.3393, 3.20 GHz Intel Core i5-4460, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 210 not a gamer...
  6. syestem menus are too small to read eg the properties menu text

syestem menus are too small to read eg the properties menu text: hi there and Happy 2023 I'm having a problem with windows 11 home edition, its the systems menus such as for an example 'properties' is generally to small to read and the file is non-expandable, I've tried to sort this out but i get pointed back to 'scale and lay out' and the...
  7. Text too small or too HUGE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text too small or too HUGE: I have tried to adjust my text size in the display settings but it is never right. It's always mixed up. Some text will be teeny tiny while other text will be extremely large. Was this caused from a Windows update or what? This is driving me crazy....
  8. Menu Bar Text Size Too Small (IE 11 )

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar Text Size Too Small (IE 11 ): User updated to Windows 10. She wants her menu bar text size to be larger. We tried the Tool-Internet Options-Text Size, Control +, and we tried changing the display options. All these do are change the screen items. All we want is for the Menu Bar Text Size to increase. Any...
  9. IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small

in Windows 10 Support
    IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small: User updated to Windows 10. She wants her menu bar text size to be larger. We tried the Tool-Internet Options-Text Size, Control +, and we tried changing the display options. All these do are change the screen items. All we want is for the Menu Bar Text Size to increase. Any...
  10. Properties Menus and Device Properties menus unusable

in Windows 10 Support
    Properties Menus and Device Properties menus unusable: Hi guys, first-timer here. I ran into this issue when I attempted to change the album names of multiple files simultaneously. The properties window that showed up was massively wide - I can't resize it, read the text on the buttons, or even drag to the far end of it. The...