Windows 10: "syetem" process takes too much cpu, how to fix?

Discus and support "syetem" process takes too much cpu, how to fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently installed windows 10 on my asus laptop its a brand new laptop , i faced this from since today, how to fix this problem? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/reddit-noobuser, May 13, 2020.

1. "syetem" process takes too much cpu, how to fix?

I recently installed windows 10 on my asus laptop its a brand new laptop , i faced this from since today, how to fix this problem?

submitted by /u/reddit-noobuser
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/reddit-noobuser, May 13, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

System and compressed memory background process persistently consuming high CPU resources

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

2. Which anti-virus program is installed on the PC?

High CPU usage occurs for various reasons, for example: virus/malware infections, out-of-date drivers, anti-virus programs or other third-party programs, etc;

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System
    Maintenance.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter

Method 2: Check if the issue resolves in
    Safe Mode.

Refer this article to boot to safe mode:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-startup-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab01

Steps to reduce the CPU usage.

1-Press "Ctrl," "Shift," and "Esc" on your keyboard. This brings up the task manager without any intermediary screen.

2-Click the "Processes" button on the task manager.

3-Click the "CPU" column header until the arrow next to the label points down.

4-Right-click a program you recognize that uses a high percentage of the CPU and click "End Process." Click "End Process" to reconfirm. This eases up on the CPU's load. Use this step if you're not using a process or if the process has stopped responding. Do
    not use this procedure for windows processes.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Pavan_N, May 13, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 13, 2020
  4. "syetem" process takes too much cpu, how to fix?

system process high cpu usage

Hello,

To fix high CPU usage issue, please refer these steps:

Try to identify the process creating this issue.

Download Process Explorer from Microsoft:

Process Explorer - Windows Sysinternals

Run the tool then select the system process, right-click and select Properties.

Switch to the Threads tab. This will show which file is using the excessive CPU usage, from which you can then attempt to diagnose it.

Also refer: [FIX] Windows 10 High CPU Usage Problem

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, May 13, 2020
Thema:

"syetem" process takes too much cpu, how to fix?

1. "syetem" process takes too much cpu, how to fix? - Similar Threads - syetem process takes

2. Task Manager Taking Too Much CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Taking Too Much CPU: Hello There, Has Anyone Else Ever Had An Issue With Task Manager?My CPU Keeps Ramping Up To 30-50% From Just Opening Task Manager, This Only Just Started A Few Hours Ago So I'm Not Sure If It's Something That'll Fix Itself.I've Already Tried A Clean Reboot And It Didn't Work...
  3. Task Manager Taking Too Much CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Taking Too Much CPU: Hello There, Has Anyone Else Ever Had An Issue With Task Manager?My CPU Keeps Ramping Up To 30-50% From Just Opening Task Manager, This Only Just Started A Few Hours Ago So I'm Not Sure If It's Something That'll Fix Itself.I've Already Tried A Clean Reboot And It Didn't Work...
  4. system and MS defender taking too much ram and cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system and MS defender taking too much ram and cpu: system and defender take too much ram and cpu without any reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-and-ms-defender-taking-too-much-ram-and-cpu/b71c9945-f610-4f28-ba3b-49a1b60c6b8c
  5. system and MS defender taking too much ram and cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system and MS defender taking too much ram and cpu: system and defender take too much ram and cpu without any reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-and-ms-defender-taking-too-much-ram-and-cpu/b71c9945-f610-4f28-ba3b-49a1b60c6b8c
  6. Mail Protection Service Taking Too Much CPU

Mail Protection Service Taking Too Much CPU: Mail Protection Service Is Taking Too Much CPUI Have Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-protection-service-taking-too-much-cpu/68d47ba7-7648-4955-b179-6b7040a8c440
  7. second explorer process taking too much ram

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    second explorer process taking too much ram: I have a secondary explorer.exe process that's only showing when I sign in to my user account (not other accounts) that's taking 2.5GB of ram, I tried ending the process tree but it keeps restarting everytime. I used malwarebytes and ccleaner but I still have the issue. I...
  8. Various processes taking up too much cpu

Various processes taking up too much cpu: Hi! I have had a problem for a while now where a couple of processes is taking up too much CPU usage. My computer specs: Nvidia GeForce 1060 6gb IntelR CoreTM i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz 8.00 GB ram Windows 10 64bit Here is a screenshot of my task manager: [ATTACH] This...
  9. Why ntoskrnl.exe takes too much cpu? How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why ntoskrnl.exe takes too much cpu? How to fix it?: My laptops all drivers are up to date , windows also up to date, why this process takes too much cpu? Help me to fix this problem submitted by /u/reddit-noobuser [link] [comments]...
  10. Local Session Manager Is taking too much of CPU

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local Session Manager Is taking too much of CPU: Local session manager is using unusual amount CPU resource, using more than 8-9% in idle more than other heavy applications such browsers. Any methods to reduce this?...