Windows 10: Syetm error 53

Discus and support Syetm error 53 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Net View displays name of server, but Net View servername says network path can't be found. Can ping servername. Why can path not be found, when Net... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnWatts8, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Syetm error 53

Net View displays name of server, but Net View servername says network path can't be found. Can ping servername.

Why can path not be found, when Net View has just found it?

################ Listing below ########################################

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.523]
    (c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

c:\ISOPERF>net view
    Server Name Remark

--------------------------------------------------------------
    \\LAPTOP-3FD66HDD John L580
    \\OCEANDRIVE
    \\SUSANWATTSLAPTO
    The command completed successfully.

c:\ISOPERF>net view \\OCEANDRIVE
    System error 53 has occurred.

The network path was not found.

c:\ISOPERF>ping oceandrive

Pinging OCEANDRIVE.home [192.168.1.115] with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 192.168.1.115: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128

Ping statistics for 192.168.1.115:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms

:)

JohnWatts8, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

ERROR 53 message

Hello,

Run-time Error 53 indicates that there is a missing Windows component. A program you're trying to use will display that error message if the program is attempting to use a dynamic link library, or DLL, file that has been deleted or was never installed properly.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you try to run
    System File Checker
    . It will scan for corrupted files and restore it.

If that didn't work, we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the app.

Hope it helps. Let us know how it goes.

Remon Ont, Jan 12, 2019
  3. ERROR 53 message

I use a program called " Homebase" to list books for sale. Today when I tried to sign on, I got a message that read "Run-time error 53, file not found". This happened a few years ago, but I can't remember how I fixed it. Any ideas? Thanks.

magnumpi67, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Syetm error 53

Spotify Error 53

When downloading Spotify on my laptop when it gets to the very end error 53 pops up and the down load ends.

MichelleAwtrey, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Syetm error 53

1. Syetm error 53 - Similar Threads - Syetm error

2. Karen's Replicator Error message!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Karen's Replicator Error message!: I have been using Karen's Replicator for many years and have had no problems until the last Windows update. When I replace a file because of renaming or a later update, I am getting errors that state "Could Not Delete File" with "Error 5 - Access is denied". I can go into...
  3. WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80004005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80004005: Launching Ubuntu (or any other wsl system) i get such error: "WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80004005". Tried googling it, but nothing helps. I tried to restart Lxss, tried sfc, dism, etc., but no errors were found. And i still get this. [ATTACH]...
  4. Windows Defender error 0x8001106ba

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender error 0x8001106ba: error message 0x8001106ba keeps appearing advising the windows defender App has stopped working? [Original Title: Windows Defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-error-0x8001106ba/8ba683c1-8464-4f14-9f0e-4065ab7d877a
  5. network connections: unexpected error occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network connections: unexpected error occurred: When i try to open network properties, i get the message: unexpected error occurred, then the network connections window freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connections-unexpected-error-occurred/4678709a-89f7-4915-ad1f-59d346889f9e
  6. by error i downloaded a free adobi program it loadrd many that were not wanted i cannot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    by error i downloaded a free adobi program it loadrd many that were not wanted i cannot...: I by error installed a free abobi app with a lot of unwanted programs I got rid of most maybe but I cannot unistall search powered by yahoo it connot be changed in firefox Microsoft sent a security warning but it may be to loate thanks...
  7. Windows 10 Upgrade error codes and solutions

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Upgrade error codes and solutions: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 Upgrade has failed and if you have noted down the error code, then this post offers some basic solutions to troubleshoot & resolve the problem. We have seen how to troubleshoot Windows 10 Installation & Update [...] This post Windows 10...
  8. DiskPart has encountered an error: Access is denied

in Windows 10 News
    DiskPart has encountered an error: Access is denied: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]DiskPart is a useful utility when it comes to managing the disks on a computer. Even if the GUI based disk management tools on the Windows 10 operating system fail, DiskPart always tends to work. This does not mean that [...] This post DiskPart has...
  9. Having issues shutting down and error messages stating my Windows 10 needs to be activated.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Having issues shutting down and error messages stating my Windows 10 needs to be activated.: Hi. After the recent Windows 10 update, I have been having issues shutting down my computer. It basically does not shut down and continues running although the screen has gone blank - cpu keeps running. Another issue is whenever I start up my desktop, a Windows error...
  10. microsoft security client OOBE stopped due to the following error Session "Microsoft...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft security client OOBE stopped due to the following error Session "Microsoft...: what is needed to be done to correct this kernel error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-security-client-oobe-stopped-due-to-the/84f11dbe-c941-4fc7-bc3a-7b6fea9e5db0