Windows 10: Symantec Notification

Discus and support Symantec Notification in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I turn the Symantec network notification off?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CesarSantos001, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Symantec Notification

How can I turn the Symantec network notification off?

:)

CesarSantos001, Feb 10, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Symantec Notification

Uninstalling Symantec End User Protection

Hi Uchenna,

Symantec for as long as I can remember hasn’t always been easy to remove. The first step however should be going to control panel, programs and features, finding the components on the list, and uninstalling from there.

If there are issues that arise, below is the link to the CleanWipe tool by Symantec that should remove anything that is left behind.

https://support.symantec.com/en_US/article.HOWT...

Let me know if this helps!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Symantec Notification

1. Symantec Notification - Similar Threads - Symantec Notification

2. procedure for upgrading Symantec on a server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    procedure for upgrading Symantec on a server: Does anyone know the correct procedure for upgrading Symantec on a server, or whether this is documented somewhere. I am trying to upgrade Symantec on the ABR servers. I tried one of the installs on the share drive but it failed....
  3. procedure for upgrading Symantec on a server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    procedure for upgrading Symantec on a server: Does anyone know the correct procedure for upgrading Symantec on a server, or whether this is documented somewhere. I am trying to upgrade Symantec on the ABR servers. I tried one of the installs on the share drive but it failed....
  4. procedure for upgrading Symantec on a server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. symantec security bricks Start Menu and Snipping on lSeptember 2022 windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    symantec security bricks Start Menu and Snipping on lSeptember 2022 windows 11 update: I have tried all solutions on the internet and none of the solutions work unless I uninstall Symantec Security. I need Symantec Security for work. What steps can I do to keep Symantec Security running and Start Menu still work?SEP also brick Snipping app.I cannot roll back to...
  6. symantec security bricks Start Menu and Snipping on lSeptember 2022 windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    symantec security bricks Start Menu and Snipping on lSeptember 2022 windows 11 update: I have tried all solutions on the internet and none of the solutions work unless I uninstall Symantec Security. I need Symantec Security for work. What steps can I do to keep Symantec Security running and Start Menu still work?SEP also brick Snipping app.I cannot roll back to...
  7. Can you run Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2 in Safe Mode and/or Safe Mode w/Networking on...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can you run Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2 in Safe Mode and/or Safe Mode w/Networking on...: Greetings, and hello I was wondering if it's possible to run a FULL virus scan in Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2 in Safe Mode and/or Safe Mode w/Networking on Win 10 Pro, 64-bit? I think it may detect things/more things than it would vs. running a FULL virus scan in Normal...
  8. AppHangB1 error with Steam and Symantec Endpoint Protection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AppHangB1 error with Steam and Symantec Endpoint Protection: I have had two applications crash with the error AppHangB1 Steam and Symantec Endpoint Protection while trying to use them. The issue could be unrelated to Windows, but given that it affects two distinct applications I wanted to ask about it here. 1 I am no longer able to...
  9. Windows Script Host error popping up after reinstalling Symantec EndPoint Protection on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Script Host error popping up after reinstalling Symantec EndPoint Protection on...: [ATTACH] I recently uninstalled Symantec EndPoint Protection on my Windows 10 corporate PC. After reinstalling it, I get this error message related to the Windows Script Host. It says "There is no file extension in 'C\PROGRA~2\Symantec\Symantec'. I am not sure where to even...
  10. New to BitLocker,possibly switching from symantec. Is it possible to have a pin/password...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New to BitLocker,possibly switching from symantec. Is it possible to have a pin/password...: Need to have pin for each user that uses computer. During pre-boot and pin is asked for is it possible to have different pins per user account on computer? Such as two non-admin users and an admin user?...