Windows 10: + symbol being typed by itself on my laptop continously..

Discus and support + symbol being typed by itself on my laptop continously.. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; + symbol being typed by itself on my laptop continously.... I kept hearing a sound, a sound which we hear when we click something and the action gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by its Benoy here, Sep 15, 2018.

1. + symbol being typed by itself on my laptop continously..

+ symbol being typed by itself on my laptop continously.... I kept hearing a sound, a sound which we hear when we click something and the action gets denied or something.. a similar sound I think.. I opened notepad and the + symbol keeps typing itself soo many times... When I open google in firefox, so many + appear in the search area. Actually + will only appear when we press shift+ the button having = &+ right.. so even if the = &+ button is damaged, how will the + symbol appear? only by clicking both it and shift, it should appear right? also my laptop key "e" was not working till yesterday, but it is now.

And the sound I mentioned earlier is heard only once in a while, but the + symbol is getting typed repeatedly

:)

its Benoy here, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Micklanna Win User

Using keyboard to type symbols

Can someone tell me how to type the symbol for the Russian Ruble using the keyboard on my laptop ?

I had a list of symbols and icons that one could write years ago but I lost it and can't find it using Google.

Thanks, Mick

Micklanna, Sep 15, 2018
  3. E52 - continously blinking unread message symbol

Hi, Just had my E52 for a couple of days. The unread message symbol is blinkin continously in the main display, although there are for sure no unread messages in the inbox. Anybody who knows why and how to solve it? Thanks. Roger

rogerjohan, Sep 15, 2018
  4. + symbol being typed by itself on my laptop continously..

resetting keyboard symbols

Hi Carol,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to remove English UK and just have the default English US under keyboard input language and check.

Step 1:To keep English US as the default input language and to remove other installed services

a. Type Settings in the search bar and click on the setting symbol on the top right.

b. Click on Time and Languages.

c. Click on Region and Languages.

d. Under the languages tab.

e. Click and Change the language to English US.

Step 2:Use on screen keyboard to type the characters (@, “)

To use on-screen keyboard, follow the steps below.

a. Click on Start; type “On-screen” without quotes and hit Enter.

b. Now check if you’re able to get right characters.

Let us know if it helps or post back for further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

+ symbol being typed by itself on my laptop continously..

1. + symbol being typed by itself on my laptop continously.. - Similar Threads - symbol being typed

2. + symbol being typed by itself on my laptop continuously. Please guide me how to resolve this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    + symbol being typed by itself on my laptop continuously. Please guide me how to resolve this.: + symbol being typed by itself on my laptop continuously. Please guide me how to resolve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/symbol-being-typed-by-itself-on-my-laptop/fc4f0d70-edfe-4551-86ee-2ef7517ee506
  3. + symbol being typed by itself on my laptop continuously. Please guide me how to resolve this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    + symbol being typed by itself on my laptop continuously. Please guide me how to resolve this.: + symbol being typed by itself on my laptop continuously. Please guide me how to resolve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/symbol-being-typed-by-itself-on-my-laptop/fc4f0d70-edfe-4551-86ee-2ef7517ee506
  4. Computer types Backward slash \ continously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer types Backward slash \ continously: I have a Dell XPS 15 laptop with Windows 11. All of a sudden , my system keeps typing \\\\... continously, stops at a certain point and toss again. This happens at all text entry fields including browser urls. I rqn McAfee anti-virus scan, malwarebytes anti malware scan and...
  5. Computer types Backward slash \ continously

Computer types Backward slash \ continously: I have a Dell XPS 15 laptop with Windows 11. All of a sudden , my system keeps typing \\\\... continously, stops at a certain point and toss again. This happens at all text entry fields including browser urls. I rqn McAfee anti-virus scan, malwarebytes anti malware scan and...
  6. My laptop's keyboard symbol buttons doesn't type as the symbols written on them suggest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's keyboard symbol buttons doesn't type as the symbols written on them suggest: Good dayI have an HP EliteBook Bang & Olufsen laptop. i5I'm having an issue with the symbol keys.The letter and number keys/buttons are typing what's written on them T means T, q means q and 7 means 7 however, the symbols keys aren't giving me corresponding results. When I...
  7. My laptop's keyboard symbol buttons doesn't type as the symbols written on them suggest

My laptop's keyboard symbol buttons doesn't type as the symbols written on them suggest: Good dayI have an HP EliteBook Bang & Olufsen laptop. i5I'm having an issue with the symbol keys.The letter and number keys/buttons are typing what's written on them T means T, q means q and 7 means 7 however, the symbols keys aren't giving me corresponding results. When I...
  8. my laptop getting bluescreen contineously

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my laptop getting bluescreen contineously: plz help me my laptop getting bluescreen continiously ........and this is the minidump onedrive link plz help me...... https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj9jnvbdpcAFmSewf_D-2uYWg5ub?e=Xy9qid...
  9. My laptop is on continous restart loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop is on continous restart loop: my windows is on continous restart loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-on-continous-restart-loop/ee3e2895-1f99-41dc-b078-9fc65689f9b4
  10. My computer types by itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer types by itself: Can't type propely anything. Computer keeps typing slashes \\\ non stop and opening websites by itself... I have this problem since your last windows 10 update it sucks sorry for my English... I pay for a product that year by year becomes worst.... Time to go Apple or...