Windows 10: Symbol ib search

Discus and support Symbol ib search in Cortana to solve the problem; What does that little symbol mean in search right next to where you see I searched for, looks like a clock...[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by OhanziDeSersa, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Symbol ib search

What does that little symbol mean in search right next to where you see I searched for, looks like a clock... Symbol ib search 0255ac3f-c655-4dfe-be47-9fe0b9df50d9?upload=true.jpg

:)

OhanziDeSersa, Nov 28, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 28, 2019
  3. resetting keyboard symbols

Hi Carol,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to remove English UK and just have the default English US under keyboard input language and check.

Step 1:To keep English US as the default input language and to remove other installed services

a. Type Settings in the search bar and click on the setting symbol on the top right.

b. Click on Time and Languages.

c. Click on Region and Languages.

d. Under the languages tab.

e. Click and Change the language to English US.

Step 2:Use on screen keyboard to type the characters (@, “)

To use on-screen keyboard, follow the steps below.

a. Click on Start; type “On-screen” without quotes and hit Enter.

b. Now check if you’re able to get right characters.

Let us know if it helps or post back for further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Symbol ib search

Search option next to Windows symbol is not working!!

Hi Darshanhk,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:

Perform System File Check (SFC), and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open Charms Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

Method 2:

If issue persist, I suggest you to try running DISM scan by following the below steps:

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.
      • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Method 3: PowerShell

Step: 1 Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip:
    Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.

Step: 2 Click File > Run New Task

Step: 3 Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”

Step: 4 Type PowerShell

Step: 5 Type the following in the PowerShell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest

Step: 6 Close the PowerShell window

Step: 7 Reboot

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Symbol ib search

1. Symbol ib search - Similar Threads - Symbol search

2. whenever I search something on my windows search bar it shows weird symbol letter, how to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    whenever I search something on my windows search bar it shows weird symbol letter, how to...: When I search Or type something in search bar , box type Symbol text shows up on it where as other things are running perfectly on English language....
  3. whenever I search something on my windows search bar it shows weird symbol letter, how to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever I search something on my windows search bar it shows weird symbol letter, how to...: When I search Or type something in search bar , box type Symbol text shows up on it where as other things are running perfectly on English language....
  4. whenever I search something on my windows search bar it shows weird symbol letter, how to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I delete the new extremely invasive pedophile symbol from the search field?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete the new extremely invasive pedophile symbol from the search field?: How can I delete this invasive pyramide with the pedophile symbols and rainbow from my search field? How did that get there in the first place? This is extremely invasive. I want to get rid of it IMMEDIATELY and not see it again. I do not support these pedophile symbols. And...
  6. How can I delete the new extremely invasive pedophile symbol from the search field?

How can I delete the new extremely invasive pedophile symbol from the search field?: How can I delete this invasive pyramide with the pedophile symbols and rainbow from my search field? How did that get there in the first place? This is extremely invasive. I want to get rid of it IMMEDIATELY and not see it again. I do not support these pedophile symbols. And...
  7. how do change out my search bar's upper right symbol task bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do change out my search bar's upper right symbol task bar?: With the Windows 11 download I now have a search bar in the bottom left of my task bar which can or cannot have the Bing logo in the upper right corner. I own 2 laptops and only one shows the Bing logo.; the other laptop has the search bar with a daily changing graphic in the...
  8. how do change out my search bar's upper right symbol task bar?

how do change out my search bar's upper right symbol task bar?: With the Windows 11 download I now have a search bar in the bottom left of my task bar which can or cannot have the Bing logo in the upper right corner. I own 2 laptops and only one shows the Bing logo.; the other laptop has the search bar with a daily changing graphic in the...
  9. Search highlights and another strange symbol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search highlights and another strange symbol: I am concerned. What are these two symbols please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-highlights-and-another-strange-symbol/7e0ef942-2b97-44bd-9e28-40ae24b470f7
  10. Search highlights and another strange symbol

Search highlights and another strange symbol: I am concerned. What are these two symbols please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-highlights-and-another-strange-symbol/7e0ef942-2b97-44bd-9e28-40ae24b470f7