Windows 10: "=" symbol over various numbers or words on names and dates

Discus and support "=" symbol over various numbers or words on names and dates in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had recently Windows crashing. I couldn't do anything and after that I had torestart my laptop to discover that on various system details there was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XeniaS., Dec 26, 2019.

1. XeniaS. Win User

"=" symbol over various numbers or words on names and dates

I had recently Windows crashing. I couldn't do anything and after that I had torestart my laptop to discover that on various system details there was the = symbol over them. I am attaching a picture to understand what I mean.

Has anyone seen something like this? Can anyone help me?

"=" symbol over various numbers or words on names and dates abf38f9b-0ec9-4f4b-a8a2-395eb5e19a7e?upload=true.png

"=" symbol over various numbers or words on names and dates 29c4cf26-f981-4235-83d9-6bc329ec4e4a?upload=true.png

:)

XeniaS., Dec 26, 2019
  2. Wynona Win User

Numbering in Word

I'm working on a tutorial for Skype, and need to have a numbered list. Everything was working fine, but then I must have pressed something I shouldn't have, and now my numbering is all crazy!

It used to look like this:

"=" symbol over various numbers or words on names and dates [​IMG]

But now when I try to number a list, it looks like this:

"=" symbol over various numbers or words on names and dates [​IMG]

As you can see, the numbers are moved over one tab too many, but so far, nothing I do will make the numbering right.

I've been trying to figure this out for a couple hours and I'm at a loss as to what I did, or how to fix it.

Anyone got any ideas?

Wynona, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Display Name and Number In Contacts E51

I Can not get my E51 to display Name and number in my contacts list any suggestions

gregjr---01, Dec 26, 2019
  4. "=" symbol over various numbers or words on names and dates

Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

"=" symbol over various numbers or words on names and dates

1. "=" symbol over various numbers or words on names and dates - Similar Threads - symbol various numbers

2. My computer is showing various symbols instead of words. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is showing various symbols instead of words. How can I fix this?: Some of my words have changed from words to symbols https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-showing-various-symbols-instead-of/92884bcd-2af2-4f8f-8621-0e340e77d68f
  3. My computer is showing various symbols instead of words. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is showing various symbols instead of words. How can I fix this?: Some of my words have changed from words to symbols https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-showing-various-symbols-instead-of/92884bcd-2af2-4f8f-8621-0e340e77d68f
  4. My computer is showing various symbols instead of words. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My computer is showing various symbols instead of words. How can I fix this?

My computer is showing various symbols instead of words. How can I fix this?: My computer recently went to a blue screen and said there was a problem. I stopped using Norton and am using Windows Defender. The support page said I need to uninstall Windows Defender and reinstall it; however, when the computer restarted all I have are symbols instead of...
  6. inserting symbols in Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    inserting symbols in Word: I cannot get "more symbols" to open in my Word program; I get the "frequently or recently used" selection but when I click on "more symbols" nothing happens. Pls advise. Thanks!...
  7. Problem with symbol size in various software

Problem with symbol size in various software: When using VLC some text/symbols are very small, much smaller than the others, and smaller than the current settings. I've high lighted some areas that are affected by this problem and some that are not. Problem is also when checking picture thumbnails, even after choosing...
  8. Word Displays Numbers and Dates Incorrectly

Word Displays Numbers and Dates Incorrectly: I just opened a Word documents created 3 months ago and the numbers in the table are not displaying properly. Some numbers display properly others are skewed. For example 2008 displays as some kind of weird character then 8 spaces then the number 8. On some new documents I...
  9. Numbering in Word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Numbering in Word: I'm working on a tutorial for Skype, and need to have a numbered list. Everything was working fine, but then I must have pressed something I shouldn't have, and now my numbering is all crazy! It used to look like this: [img] But now when I try to number a list, it looks...
  10. Alt+Number displays wrong symbols

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt+Number displays wrong symbols: Hi, I've just discovered that my ALT symbols don't work correctly. For instance ALT+156 on the right hand keypad (which should produce the Pound sign) now yields ♠ - and so on ALT+157 = •, ALT+158 = ◘ etc. Can somebody help me? (it doesn't matter whether I type the "+" as...