Windows 10: Symbol right of clock,? and Mail?

Discus and support Symbol right of clock,? and Mail? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Symbol right of clock? and Mail? These are 2 questions. Have Windows 10. Yesterday and today 12-13 and 12, 2020. The symbol right of clock showed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lostintrama, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Symbol right of clock,? and Mail?

Symbol right of clock? and Mail?

These are 2 questions.

Have Windows 10.

Yesterday and today 12-13 and 12, 2020.

The symbol right of clock showed something about "Notifications"

"Manage Notifications"

I Right click and several notices appeared. I did not want any of them.

There is Notice & actions Page/screen that appears.

I X'ed out some, as I Do Not /Did Not want to see any of them.

Finally after more upset I was able to "Turn Off", What I Do Not and Did Not want.

This started to appear after the last couple of "Updates" More UnWanted Stuff.

Productivity

"Mail" Square Box that appears in the Big Square Box when the MS Symbol "Start" lower left is Left "Clicked".

I check the weather and I see the "Mail" square box showing emails.
    I Do Not / Did Not want to see that.

More Stuff I Do Not Did Not Want to see/view.

If When I want to see/view emails I will "Sign In" and Hope they are there.

Does anyone Know How to Stop the "Mail" Showing under "Productivity??

I Do Not want to see/view that.

This started 12-13-2020.

There were a couple of "Updates" the past couple of days.

Is this More Stuff We Do Not Want and are Frustrated and Upset because the Problems this Causes.

Please advise How to Stop these/this from appearing.

Thanks,

Lostintrama

Moved from: Outlook.com Options and settings Messaging settings

:)

lostintrama, Dec 14, 2020
  2. Martmcd Win User

Clock and World symbols in Left Column of Windows 10 Start Menu

the clock will take you to the 'most used" or "new" list

the world symbol will take you to the "others" list (apps that cannot be listed elsewhere, they may or may not be internet shortcuts)

Martmcd, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Clock and World symbols in Left Column of Windows 10 Start Menu

Thank you for your prompt response. I can now see the clock symbol working (once I clicked on the "most used" as you said). But can you please tell me how or where I can call up the "others" list. I don't know what section that would refer to.

Red123_908, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Symbol right of clock,? and Mail?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Symbol right of clock,?  and Mail? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Symbol right of clock,? and Mail?

1. Symbol right of clock,? and Mail? - Similar Threads - Symbol right clock

2. Symbol of right to left in mail disappeared from mail options...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Symbol of right to left in mail disappeared from mail options...: Symbol of choice of right to left text in mail disappeared from mail options Font-Size-Bold-Italic...etc.., Now it can only be seen when clicking arrow at extreme right, and then after clicking that arrow for right to left text there is no arrow to revert back to "Left to...
  3. Symbol of right to left in mail disappeared from mail options...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Symbol of right to left in mail disappeared from mail options...: Symbol of choice of right to left text in mail disappeared from mail options Font-Size-Bold-Italic...etc.., Now it can only be seen when clicking arrow at extreme right, and then after clicking that arrow for right to left text there is no arrow to revert back to "Left to...
  4. set clock in lower right to 24hr format

in Windows 10 Customization
    set clock in lower right to 24hr format: how to set the clock in lower right to 24hr clock. I set it up in formats but the clock doesnot change in lower right. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-clock-in-lower-right-to-24hr-format/8ca3f6ae-126f-4ed1-bedf-2007749a7c95
  5. My clock, searchbar and documents changed to strange symbols.

My clock, searchbar and documents changed to strange symbols.: Hi! I am having trouble with my computer. Today when I opened it, there were a bunch of random symbols instead of the usual letters. It's a bit hard to explain, so I'll attach a screenshot of the problem and let that speak for itself![ATTACH] The problem goes away when I am...
  6. My files are covered with an Error symbol, and are not saving in the right places!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My files are covered with an Error symbol, and are not saving in the right places!: I've recently purchased a microsoft surface laptop, and as I have been saving files, they keep coming up with an error, saying they weren't able to save them to this destination. A screen shot of my folders will show the majority of folders with a red cross, why is this?...
  7. Clock and World symbols in Left Column of Windows 10 Start Menu

Clock and World symbols in Left Column of Windows 10 Start Menu: Hi everyone, Can someone please let me know what those two symbols (clock and world) represent when going into the left column of the start menu. I'm guessing the world symbol is for internet shortcuts, but I don't know. Thanks [ATTACH]...
  8. Symbols

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Symbols: When I save a doc on notepad, then open it, the words I've typed in English have changed to unrecognized symbols. Can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/symbols/e5be9edb-5927-4d7c-8a77-2c103abae663
  9. Windows 10 Mail - Unknown Symbol

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail - Unknown Symbol: In my Windows 10 Mail, a cross-in-circle symbol suddenly appeared? What is this means and how to solve and remove this? [img] Allen Low Malaysia 22671
  10. Strange symbol between figures of clock on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange symbol between figures of clock on taskbar.: [img] A square between hours and minutes, anyone seen this and how to remove it? 91543