Windows 10: Synaptic SmartAudio HD

Discus and support Synaptic SmartAudio HD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased an Asus VivoBook Laptop with the Synaptic SmartAudio HD. I am having problems with the sound and mic with every video platform I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrianElliott2, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Synaptic SmartAudio HD

I recently purchased an Asus VivoBook Laptop with the Synaptic SmartAudio HD. I am having problems with the sound and mic with every video platform I go on, whether it be Zomm, Cisco, Webex, Facetime, etc.

During any of these sessions, at 2-3 times, both the speakers and the mic quit. I hear a little buzz sound then I lose sound and mic. I can go into my audio settings when this happen, click on Synaptic for both and it comes back on again.

I have spent a few hours trying to fix this. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver. I have followed the 13 steps for fixing this but to no avail. Last evening, I spent two hours trying to fix it but then when I went on a Zoom meeting this morning the same thing happens.

Does anyone have an answer for me to resolve this?

:)

BrianElliott2, Jun 13, 2020
  2. NeathAL Win User

conexant smartaudio hd can i remove it permanently ?

Yeah so conexant smartaudio hd kinda messes up the sounds specially in games

the high definition audio device works way better for me

I just need a way to make windows 10 stop installing it and permanently remove the conexant smartaudio hd

Is there any fix for this ?

NeathAL, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Synaptics driver update for Synaptics SMBus ClickPad - Error 0x800f0248

Hi,

This issue may occur due to the outdated Synaptic Touchpad
    drivers. Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to download and install the latest Synaptic Touchpad drivers from the device manufacturer’s website and uninstall the Synaptic touchpad drivers and re-install the same again.

Note: Make sure you download and save the Touch Pad driver and installed it before uninstalling the same.

To uninstall Synaptic touchpad drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the Synaptic driver and select
      Uninstall. (Note: keep the latest installed Synaptic driver)

• Restart the computer, if prompted.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Synaptic SmartAudio HD

synaptics Pointing Device Driver

Try Uninstalling your device first, restart and then Install again.

Step 1:

• Open device manager by right clicking This PC and select Manage. On the left pane, click the same.
    • Under Mouse and pointing devices, right click the synaptics driver and click Uninstall.
    Step 2:

Restart when prompted. Remember, Restart!

Step 3:

Install the synaptics driver again using the setup utility provided by the manufacturer

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Synaptic SmartAudio HD

1. Synaptic SmartAudio HD - Similar Threads - Synaptic SmartAudio

2. Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver: I have an older HP Elitebook laptop with Synaptics pointing device. The problem is that the Synaptics program does not start automaticly when the compures boots. Then the touchpad reacts to touches as if I would click the key and so I accidentally delete messages etc. I have...
  3. Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver: I have an older HP Elitebook laptop with Synaptics pointing device. The problem is that the Synaptics program does not start automaticly when the compures boots. Then the touchpad reacts to touches as if I would click the key and so I accidentally delete messages etc. I have...
  4. Problem with Synaptics pointing device driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard unresponsive and responsive loop on synaptics mouse driver and then cant 2 finger...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard unresponsive and responsive loop on synaptics mouse driver and then cant 2 finger...: My keyboard stops for a few seconds and then works, it does this every 2 seconds the same problem occurs on the on screen keyboard and ive already uninstalled the driver, restarted, and did a factory reset and this is seriously frustrating. This started when I switched my...
  6. Synaptics SmartAudio 2 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synaptics SmartAudio 2 error: How can I resolve this?? and this message always appears."We’re updating SmartAudio 2. It should be ready to use again shortly." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synaptics-smartaudio-2-error/2bb269e5-a968-40d8-86f1-d8f8c374f2f8
  7. Synaptics SmartAudio 2 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synaptics SmartAudio 2 error: How can I resolve this?? and this message always appears."We’re updating SmartAudio 2. It should be ready to use again shortly." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synaptics-smartaudio-2-error/2bb269e5-a968-40d8-86f1-d8f8c374f2f8
  8. Microphone Synaptics SmartAudio HD device not migrated

Microphone Synaptics SmartAudio HD device not migrated: Background: after an update sometimes last few months, my microphone does not work. Even when I use an external microphone like "airpod/others" zoom/other apps fail to pick up the microphone. I have an LG gram laptop, it comes with the "Lg update center" which is pretty...
  9. Conxant/Synaptics SmartAudio HD and Windows 10 2004

Conxant/Synaptics SmartAudio HD and Windows 10 2004: Re: Block on updating systems with this driver to 2004. Since Conexant got acquired by Synaptics and the driver is pre Windows 10, does anyone know if the probability of the driver actually being updated for Windows 10 2004 is basically highly unlikely?...
  10. Synaptics/Conexant SmartAudio HD Drivers not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Synaptics/Conexant SmartAudio HD Drivers not working on Windows 10: The audio on my laptop has stopped working. When it first cut out I was working, then it stuttered and since then I haven't been able to hear anything from my laptop. The troubleshooter said that my audio service isn't running, even though everything looks fine when running...