Windows 10: Synaptics Certificate is not correct

Discus and support Synaptics Certificate is not correct in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hej! I just bought a new Notebook and downloaded from MSI the SynapticsDriver but when I want to install it (its a .appx) Windows tells me that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vyrnius, Oct 6, 2018.

1. vyrnius Win User

Synaptics Certificate is not correct

Hej!

I just bought a new Notebook and downloaded from MSI the SynapticsDriver but when I want to install it (its a .appx) Windows tells me that the certificate is not correct and that I need a new certificate or a new App-Package with an correct certificate

Why? It was downloaded directly from MSI and the one for my Notebook...

:)

vyrnius, Oct 6, 2018

2. Synaptics driver update for Synaptics SMBus ClickPad - Error 0x800f0248

Hi,

This issue may occur due to the outdated Synaptic Touchpad
    drivers. Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to download and install the latest Synaptic Touchpad drivers from the device manufacturer’s website and uninstall the Synaptic touchpad drivers and re-install the same again.

Note: Make sure you download and save the Touch Pad driver and installed it before uninstalling the same.

To uninstall Synaptic touchpad drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the Synaptic driver and select
      Uninstall. (Note: keep the latest installed Synaptic driver)

• Restart the computer, if prompted.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Synaptics options from Windows 8.1 not working in Windows 10

Hi Erik,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the outdated Synaptics Touchpad drivers. Let’s try the simple steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to download and install the latest Synaptics Touchpad drivers from the manufacturer’s website and uninstall the Synaptics touchpad drivers and re-install the same again in compatibility mode.

Note: Make sure you provide the correct model number of the computer to download the update driver and save the TouchPad driver and installed it before uninstalling the same.

Step 1.

To uninstall Synaptic touchpad drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the Synaptic driver and select
      Uninstall. (Note: keep the latest installed Synaptic driver).

• Restart the computer, if prompted.
    Step 2.

To install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Synaptics Certificate is not correct

synaptics Pointing Device Driver

Try Uninstalling your device first, restart and then Install again.

Step 1:

• Open device manager by right clicking This PC and select Manage. On the left pane, click the same.
    • Under Mouse and pointing devices, right click the synaptics driver and click Uninstall.
    Step 2:

Restart when prompted. Remember, Restart!

Step 3:

Install the synaptics driver again using the setup utility provided by the manufacturer

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Synaptics Certificate is not correct

1. Synaptics Certificate is not correct - Similar Threads - Synaptics Certificate correct

2. certification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    certification: I have a certificate with microsoft which I have lost but still have my transcript with me is there any help, to regain the certificate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/certification/158ba229-8db5-4f0e-baab-df7175e1b497
  3. microsoft production certificates, what are the correct microsoft certificates should I see?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft production certificates, what are the correct microsoft certificates should I see?: I keep getting downloads, when I check certificates-it says microsoft Production. I have had downloads side loaded from some scammers and i want to know what microsoft Certificates should say....
  4. microsoft production certificates, what are the correct microsoft certificates should I see?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft production certificates, what are the correct microsoft certificates should I see?: I keep getting downloads, when I check certificates-it says microsoft Production. I have had downloads side loaded from some scammers and i want to know what microsoft Certificates should say....
  5. microsoft production certificates, what are the correct microsoft certificates should I see?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Certificates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certificates: Anyone know what would block a certificate from being sent through a third party software? I use DoD certificates to connect to a website and can do so successfully using IE, Firefox, or Chrome. But if I try to connect to the site using Webinspect, Burp, or Zap it gives me...
  7. Certificates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certificates: Anyone know what would block a certificate from being sent through a third party software? I use DoD certificates to connect to a website and can do so successfully using IE, Firefox, or Chrome. But if I try to connect to the site using Webinspect, Burp, or Zap it gives me...
  8. Certificates

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Synaptics problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics problem: Things were a bit dicey for a couple of days but now seem to have settled down and working properly. Thanks for your help!*Thumbs
  10. Synaptics touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics touchpad: I would like to mention that upgrading to Windows 10 on 2 HP laptops. On the one that is older which had the synaptics driver 15.3.29.0 the tapping worked fine, on the newer unit the driver was current with version 19. something. With attempting to adjust the synaptics using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot install synaptics driver windows 10 because of certificate

2. correct registry values for synaptics pointing device windows 10

3. certificate error touchpad

4. synaptics msi certificate,
  5. synaptics need certificate to install,
  6. synaptics wont install due to certificate,
  7. synaptics wont install certificate error,
  8. synaptic driver appx certificate