Windows 10: Synaptics Error in Dell inspiron 5547 after updating to win 10

Discus and support Synaptics Error in Dell inspiron 5547 after updating to win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After updating win 10 from 8.1, am getting the frequent pop when ever i use the touchpad. (pic attached) 1) Resinstalled driver, still popup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by grk007, Aug 8, 2015.

1. grk007 Win User

Synaptics Error in Dell inspiron 5547 after updating to win 10

After updating win 10 from 8.1, am getting the frequent pop when ever i use the touchpad. (pic attached)

1) Resinstalled driver, still popup continues
    2) using autorun app, i have tried to remove the entry (It stops the popup but the Dell touchpad utility is not starting up, so i cannot use the scrolling and the gesture support)
    3) Again i turned on the services from autorun, popup came again *Sad
    4) tried cleaning registry by ccleaner, still the issue persists.
    5) tried to reset windows, but tat also not happening (boot device failure)

Laptop : Dell Inspiron 5547
    Driver : Synaptics touchpad driver V19

:)

grk007, Aug 8, 2015

2. bing **** pop up on laptop by itself when browser is open on another page

1. 2015 June. The laptop is not HP but Dell. Inspiron 15 5547

2. came with Win 7. Updated win 8.1. Updated 10. Issue existed before Win 10 update. Update was completed via MS updates via wifi.

3. came with McAfee. removed as it didnt work very well. Malwarebytes was improvement

4. answered previously. NO.

5. Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.483)

NickSherman88, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Laptop Dell 5547 i7 will not shut down via windows 10 after installation kingstone hyperx savage 480gb SSD

Laptop Dell 5547 i7 will not shut down via windows 10 after installation kingstone hyperx savage 480gb SSD

DELL inspiron 5547 i7 3,1ghz

8gb ram

amd r7 m265

I installed windows 10 everything successfully.. when i shut down.. the screen turns off but inside it's not closed totally....in order to shut down completely i have to hold power button..

PLEASE HELP.

NikitasAntonidis, Aug 8, 2015
  4. grk007 Win User

guys any workaround for this error, still annoying me..

grk007, Aug 21, 2015
  5. grk007 Win User
    solved by clean installing the latest version...

grk007, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Synaptics Error in Dell inspiron 5547 after updating to win 10 - Similar Threads - Synaptics Error Dell

2. Dell laptop 5547

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell laptop 5547: I have a Dell laptop 5547 with a locked/secure boot sequence. No admin password will work. I can install a new hard drive but will I have to have my licensed Windows installed before installation or will I get a Windows Recovery Option to download Windows to activate?...
  3. White screen after windows 10 update on my dell inspiron

White screen after windows 10 update on my dell inspiron: Hi Team after yesterdays update on my dell inspiron laptop, i am getting complete white screen plus not able to view anything tried connecting with other screen via HDMI but same issue. system became completely un-usable now Kindly help if anyone has faced the same issue...
  4. Upgrade Dell Inspiron 1545 to Win 10 fails

Upgrade Dell Inspiron 1545 to Win 10 fails: This laptop came with Vista and I was able to upgrade it to Windows 8 Pro and both keys are found in the system by ShowKey Plus Further to my thread Application that will check the compatibility of all existing hardware I have opened this new thread which is about upgrade...
  5. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  6. Win 10 / Dell Inspiron 5570

Win 10 / Dell Inspiron 5570: Although I turned off the keyboard light, it was still lit when I typed the keyboard. I was very upset with this problem. I have found many ways but failed, hoping everyone to help me....
  7. UPDATING MY DELL iNSPIRON 2330

in Windows 10 Customization
    UPDATING MY DELL iNSPIRON 2330: Good morning to one and all I have a question about updating my computer I have a Dell Inspiron 2330 all in one with there specs Dell Inc. Inspiron One 2330 00 System Service Tag: C8LSTX1 (support for this PC) Chassis Serial Number: C8LSTX1 Enclosure Type: All-in-One...
  8. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron: Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and showing my Num lock, Scroll...
  9. Dell Inspiron 3543

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 3543: Hi folks never had a BSOD in the last year and 4 months that ive had this lappy now ive had 2 in 12 hours what would the issue be ? i hope the tool got all the relevant stuff. thanks 47629
  10. Dell Inspiron 3542

Dell Inspiron 3542: Windows updates couldn't find them. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) Screenshot of outdated drivers: [img] 36529

Users found this page by searching for:

1. synaptics touchpad driver dell inspiron 15 5547

2. inspiron 3543 touch pad problem after win 7 to win 10 update