Windows 10: Synaptics Mouse update

Discus and support Synaptics Mouse update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Dell Inspiron 15 3000-3552,Win-10, 1903 is picking up the Synaptics Mouse update again. Thought that was taken care of. How can I get rid of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dustymars, Jul 22, 2019.

1. dustymars Win User

Synaptics Mouse update

My Dell Inspiron 15 3000-3552,Win-10, 1903 is picking up the Synaptics Mouse update again. Thought that was taken care of. How can I get rid of it?

:)

dustymars, Jul 22, 2019

2. synaptics Pointing Device Driver

Try Uninstalling your device first, restart and then Install again.

Step 1:

• Open device manager by right clicking This PC and select Manage. On the left pane, click the same.
    • Under Mouse and pointing devices, right click the synaptics driver and click Uninstall.
    Step 2:

Restart when prompted. Remember, Restart!

Step 3:

Install the synaptics driver again using the setup utility provided by the manufacturer

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Synaptics driver update for Synaptics SMBus ClickPad - Error 0x800f0248

Hi,

This issue may occur due to the outdated Synaptic Touchpad
    drivers. Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to download and install the latest Synaptic Touchpad drivers from the device manufacturer’s website and uninstall the Synaptic touchpad drivers and re-install the same again.

Note: Make sure you download and save the Touch Pad driver and installed it before uninstalling the same.

To uninstall Synaptic touchpad drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the Synaptic driver and select
      Uninstall. (Note: keep the latest installed Synaptic driver)

• Restart the computer, if prompted.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Vaio 7 Win User

Synaptics Mouse update

Latest Synaptics Touchpad Driver for Windows 10

After updating from b. 10240 to 10586.3 ( W 10 x64), Windows installed an older version of Synaptics 19.0.15.2, before I had 19.0.19.1.
    Also now, in Device Manager, it's listed under PS/2 Port touchpad, before it was SmBus.
    Windows Update does no longer provide 19.0.19.1 driver, Why??
    What are the recommended steps to get installed manually the latest Synaptics driver because with the currently installed driver, mouse scrolling does not work for Start menu - All apps, with 19.0.19.1 it used to work.
    Also what is the name of the x64 .inf to use for update synSmbDrv.inf or SynPD.inf??
    Thank you.

Vaio 7, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Synaptics Mouse update

1. Synaptics Mouse update - Similar Threads - Synaptics Mouse update

2. Synaptics Touchpad not working when USB mouse disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics Touchpad not working when USB mouse disconnected: Microsoft Windows [Versione 10.0.19042.685] HP ENVY Notebook model: M3Z71EA#ABZ Synaptics driver v19.5.35.54 I set "disable Synaptics when USB mouse is connected" and indeed the Trackpad will be disconnected when I use the USB mouse, But hen I disconnect the mouse the...
  3. windows 10 synaptics mouse enable window by hovering over it

windows 10 synaptics mouse enable window by hovering over it: hi, I'd like to disbale this function, but even if I disable it from the mouse settings, it's still working.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-synaptics-mouse-enable-window-by/baa0bdb4-0506-46a3-8f0b-4fb523805d72
  4. Synaptics SMBus TouchPad driver update?

Synaptics SMBus TouchPad driver update?: Hi, I have just upgraded an HP 15-af156sa laptop to 1909 18363.815 However, the touchpad is laggy in that about every 2 secs the mouse response stops for a split second then off it goes again and so on The current driver is 19.3.31.31 but a support thread it should be...
  5. Synaptics Device Settings not shown in mouse properties

Synaptics Device Settings not shown in mouse properties: I've noticed that the Synaptics Device Settings are missing from my Touchpad settings. There are a number of settings in that category such as two finger scrolling and reverse scrolling. Driver is updated. How can I get the Synaptics Device Settings restored? Thanks for...
  6. Update for Synaptics SMbus TouchPad not working

Update for Synaptics SMbus TouchPad not working: The latest Windows update included a driver for Synaptics SMbus TouchPad is not working. Version 19.0.19.70 does not work with my HP Laptop with double primary/secondary buttons. I rolled back to 19.0.19.69 which works. But Windows keep updating me with 19.0.19.70 and I...
  7. Synaptics mouse 19.2.17.70 update will not load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Synaptics mouse 19.2.17.70 update will not load: Synaptics mouse 19.2.17.0 update will not load. I do manual updates and get the message that it loads, but next time I check foe update it is there again...
  8. Windows Updates problem installing Dell Synaptics mouse update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Updates problem installing Dell Synaptics mouse update: For the last couple of days, every time the laptop boots or reboots, Windows updates finds an update for Synaptics mouse, after clicking to install the update, the installation fails and an error is logged in Windows Event log. Today, I went to Dells webpage, and downloaded...
  9. Synaptics problem

Synaptics problem: Things were a bit dicey for a couple of days but now seem to have settled down and working properly. Thanks for your help!*Thumbs
  10. Synaptics USB Mouse

Synaptics USB Mouse: Just seen this pal, Follow what I said on your other post if you can boss about removing ALL drivers and programs for the mouse and reinstalling a freshly downloaded version *Smile The mouse is working fine, so I will leave the driver alone. My question is what causes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. synaptics mouse 19.2.17.70

2. synaptics mouse update keep failing

3. inspiron 3552 synaptic drivers

4. synaptic mouse update,
  5. dell synaptics i2c driver latest 19.,
  6. Dell Synaptics mouse update,
  7. synaptics 19.2.17.70. cannot install,
  8. synaptics mouse 19.2.17.70 keep on updating,
  9. synaptics - Mouse - 9/19/2018 driver ,
  10. cant download updates for synaptics mpiuse windows 10,
  11. mouse 19.2.17.0,