Windows 10: Synaptics Next-Gen Match-in-Sensor Fingerprint Authentication Solution

Discus and support Synaptics Next-Gen Match-in-Sensor Fingerprint Authentication Solution in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Enterprise-Grade Encryption Provides Hardened Unparalleled Security for Business and Consumer PCs COMPUTEX, Taipei – June 4, 2018 – Synaptics Inc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Synaptics Next-Gen Match-in-Sensor Fingerprint Authentication Solution

Source: Press Release | Match-in-Sensor FS7600 | Synaptics

:)

Brink, Jun 5, 2018

2. Log in via fingerprint

Hi,

To allow fingerprint matching, you must have devices with fingerprint sensors and software. Each type of sensor has its own set of detailed requirements that must be implemented by the
    manufacturer, but all of the sensors must include anti-spoofing measures (required) and a way to configure them (optional).

For possible resolution, see the options below:

• Install the latest Windows Update.
    • Go to your laptop's manufacturer website and update the driver of your fingerprint software.

Let us know how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Jun 8, 2018
  3. how can i access the fingerprint sensor in LG GW820 EXPO which has windows mobile 6.5 in it???

i am developing an application which includes fingerprint matching and i will be implementing my OWN algorithm for fingerprint matching. and i will be doing this in a PDA (LG GW820 EXPO) which has a embedded AuthenTec's AES1711 fingerprint sensor in it.

i am facing problem in accessing the fingerprint image from the sensor. even the fingerprint template would be of great help.

john marshal, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Synaptics Next-Gen Match-in-Sensor Fingerprint Authentication Solution

1. Synaptics Next-Gen Match-in-Sensor Fingerprint Authentication Solution - Similar Threads - Synaptics Next Gen

2. Fingerprint Sensor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint Sensor: Hi I am using Huawei Matebook D15 2022 on a Windows 10 OS. My fingerprint sensor stopped working and i cant find biometrics in the device manager. What should I do or is there I site where I can download a driver for it? Thanks....
  3. Fingerprint Sensor

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint Sensor: Hi I am using Huawei Matebook D15 2022 on a Windows 10 OS. My fingerprint sensor stopped working and i cant find biometrics in the device manager. What should I do or is there I site where I can download a driver for it? Thanks....
  4. Fingerprint Sensor

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Fingerprint sensor

Fingerprint sensor: Where can I find the fingerprint sensor on an HP Envy 17 laptop? I'd like to set up Windows Hello, but I can't find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-sensor/02571187-82c2-41dc-ab66-e84bcf574afe
  6. Fingerprint sensor

Fingerprint sensor: This message always appers on the lock screen after the driver updated, even though I clean the fingerprint sensor it display message again if the computer is locked. What can i do to fixed this problem? [ATTACH]...
  7. fingerprint sensor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fingerprint sensor: Hey, I recently purchased a Lenovo ideapad c340. On starting the computer, the fingerprint scanner option was not available and sign in options displays scanner as being unavailable in this device. The scanner was working perfectly fine before this. I tried the command...
  8. Fingerprint Sensor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fingerprint Sensor: Where is the fingerprint sensor on a Lenovo Yoga 520 laptop please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-sensor/204bf66a-08c5-4225-b428-d9f1dc2c914c
  9. fingerprint sensor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fingerprint sensor: good day, hello i want to ask, most of new laptop now has fingerprint sensor but it only function to login using windows hello. can i use the fingerprint sensor to something more like to keep password or to lock folder ? if it can how to use it?...
  10. Lenovo ThinkPad Synaptics fingerprint sensor killed by Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo ThinkPad Synaptics fingerprint sensor killed by Windows 10 Update: Hardware: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 2 OS: Windows 10 Pro / Version 1803 / OS build 17134.137 Biometrics device: Fingerprint sensor Synaptics WBD(SGX enabled) After a usual Windows 10 update the driver for the fingerprint sensor does not work anymore. Fingerprint sensor...