Windows 10: Synaptics Touchpad 19.1.3.6 has disabled 2 finger flick which was available in Driver...

Discus and support Synaptics Touchpad 19.1.3.6 has disabled 2 finger flick which was available in Driver... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Synaptics Touchpad 19.1.3.6 has disabled 2 finger flick which was available in Driver Version 14.0.19.0. It used to work with the 14.0.19.0 and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by adnanpmi, Sep 4, 2019.

1. adnanpmi Win User

Synaptics Touchpad 19.1.3.6 has disabled 2 finger flick which was available in Driver...

Synaptics Touchpad 19.1.3.6 has disabled 2 finger flick which was available in Driver Version 14.0.19.0.
    It used to work with the 14.0.19.0

and it doesn't have 3 finger press or 3 finger flick or 2 finger tap (for making right click)

:)

adnanpmi, Sep 4, 2019

2. Touchpad 2 finger scrolling not working.

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Have you enabled two finger scrolling?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1:

I suggest you to enable two finger scrolling and check. Please follow the steps below:

1. Press or tap “Windows key + X”, click on "Control Panel." Navigate to "Mouse," under "Hardware and sound".

2. Select the "Touchpad" tab in the "Mouse" window. This tab will also list the touchpad manufacturer.

3. Select "Properties," "Settings," "Advanced".

4. Click the box next to "Enable scrolling" if this option is available.

5. Click the arrow to the right of "Scrolling" to open the scrolling list and select two-finger scrolling to access the specific features.

6. Click to enable for two-finger scrolling feature, then select "Adjust scrolling region" or the similar option, if available.

7. Drag the scrolling region to cover a larger portion of the touchpad if you want to ensure you can scroll easily.

8. Click "Ok" to apply any changes and close the options windows. Keep clicking "Ok" until all of the windows with this option are closed.

9. Restart your computer if prompted. Your scrolling feature should be enabled.

If the issue persists,

Method 2:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the touchpad driver and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall device driver:

• Click Start, type Device Manager in the Start search box and hit ENTER.
    • Locate Keyboard Driver and expand the same.
    • Right-click on touchpad driver and click on Uninstall button to uninstall the driver associated with the device.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Also, download and install the latest touchpad drivers from the manufacturer website .

Please refer the article below:

Support für XPS 15Z L511Z | Treiber und Downloads | Dell Deutschland

If driver for Windows 10 is not available then I suggest you
    to install the driver in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below to install the drivers in compatibility with Windows 10.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 4, 2019
  3. pyrakel Win User
    Synaptics touchpad V1.2 - no option for one-finger scrolling?

Hello,

I recently bought a Lenovo Y700 running W10. I am trying to get it set up the way I like and cannot find an option to use one-finger scrolling with my touchpad (two-finger scrolling is an option and works just fine).

I am updated to driver 19.0.19.1, but for some reason when I go to Mouse Properties it lists the driver version as 19.0.17.26. I'm not sure if this is related. Here are some screen caps of the driver discrepancy as well as the UI for the mouse, which has no option for one-finger scrolling. How do I enable this?

Synaptics Touchpad 19.1.3.6 has disabled 2 finger flick which was available in Driver... [​IMG]

Synaptics Touchpad 19.1.3.6 has disabled 2 finger flick which was available in Driver... [​IMG]

Thanks for any advice you can give me!

pyrakel, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Synaptics Touchpad 19.1.3.6 has disabled 2 finger flick which was available in Driver...

Disabling Synaptic touchpad in Windows 10, and why it won't stay disabled. For a left handed person, it is disruptive.

Hi,

If you wish to disable your touchpad, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Synaptic touchpad driver and select Disable.
    • Click OK to confirm and check with the issue.

Please reply us with the status to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Synaptics Touchpad 19.1.3.6 has disabled 2 finger flick which was available in Driver... - Similar Threads - Synaptics Touchpad has

2. Installation of Synaptic touchpad driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation of Synaptic touchpad driver: I followed someone's instruction at this platform to "clear" RAM, which surprisingly worked. But I found out that Synaptic Touchpad driver got deleted from my system.I wanted to download and install Synaptic touchpad driver for my system, but I was unable to do that from HP...
  3. Synaptics touchpad driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synaptics touchpad driver missing: I installed Windows 11 on my HP Notebook and since then I have been missing Synaptics touchpad driver from my pc. I checked hp support site but there is no official driver compatible. I even tried installing the versions compatible with Windows 10 but none worked. Could...
  4. Synaptics Touchpad Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics Touchpad Drivers: First I had a Synaptics touchpad driver version 10.0something like that, scrolling with one fingervertical was working. But when I updated drivers to 19.0.12.98, both scrolling functionstwo-finger and one finger did not work. I have checked Synaptics' website and they don't...
  5. Touchpad - Disabling 3 fingers gestures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad - Disabling 3 fingers gestures: Recently I'm having issue with my touchpad because when I accidentally put 3 fingers it triggers events I don't want to (like turning back to Desktop and seeing recent app). I have an ASUS but ASUS Smart Gesture doesn't allow to disable it by GUI so I decided to set to "0"...
  6. Synaptics Touchpad Drivers Issue / alternatively: PS/2 Touchpad Tap to Click Disable? MSI...

Synaptics Touchpad Drivers Issue / alternatively: PS/2 Touchpad Tap to Click Disable? MSI...: Hello, I have a MSI GE73 Raider RGB 8RE and everything was running fine until windows forced a major update to windows 10 in January. While everything installed correctly, I found that my mouse had lost sensitivity, it just didn't move the way that it did in the past. I...
  7. Cannot Disable Synaptics touchpad

Cannot Disable Synaptics touchpad: First, I have reviewed all the relevant threads and followed all suggestions. HP laptop running Windows 10 Pro Ver 1909. There is no "Clickpad" or "Touchpad" button under my mouse settings. There is no checkbox to "Leave touchpad on when external mouse connected." I have even...
  8. Synaptics touchpad driver

Synaptics touchpad driver: Why can't I disable my touchpad? Every answer I get on Bing or Google is wrong. The "disable" button for the Synaptics touchpad driver is itself disabled. I have tried uninstalling the driver but it is still there after restart. I suppose I can walk around with duct tape on...
  9. Synaptics Touchpad Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Synaptics Touchpad Drivers: Hey guys. I've really been annoyed lately by the 'feature' my laptop (HP) has where it delays the use of the touchpad after typing. I found solutions on reddit from years ago, but they involve installing new drivers, which I can't find? Nowhere on the synaptics website can I...
  10. Disable Synaptics Touchpad

Disable Synaptics Touchpad: I have an HP Envy laptop running Windows 10. I use a mouse and hate the touchpad, but I cannot figure out how to disable it. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-synaptics-touchpad/d0e33c97-4c3e-4799-befa-f0a907cfc930

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot