Windows 10: Synaptics Touchpad Autoclicking or moving on its own

Discus and support Synaptics Touchpad Autoclicking or moving on its own in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Help My Synaptics Touchpad Automatically clicks when I have my touchpad driver installed. My Mouse does not auto click when I uninstall the driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RealityOne, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Synaptics Touchpad Autoclicking or moving on its own

Help

My Synaptics Touchpad Automatically clicks when I have my touchpad driver installed. My Mouse does not auto click when I uninstall the driver but when I right click my mouse moves on its own and auto clicks. I tried multiple things like uninstalling and reinstalling the driver that did not fix it then I tried to use my antivirus program to check for virus my antivirus found there was no virus or malware I even removed some of my programs that I installed 1 day before this problem occured that did not fix my problem. And also when the problem occured first my left click acted as right click then I searched for his problem then I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and from that day my touchpad started auto clicking also I don't know if it is a hardware problem.

:)

RealityOne, Mar 10, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Windows Update - Rec this error: Synaptics driver update for Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad - Error 0x80070005

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the outdated Synaptics Touchpad drivers. Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to download and install the latest Synaptics Touchpad drivers from the manufacturer’s website and uninstall the Synaptics touchpad drivers and re-install the same again.

Note: Make sure you download and save the TouchPad driver and installed it before uninstalling the same.

To uninstall Synaptic touchpad drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the Synaptic driver and select
      Uninstall. (Note: keep the latest installed Synaptic driver)

• Restart the computer, if prompted.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Synaptics driver update for Synaptics SMBus ClickPad - Error 0x800f0248

Hi,

This issue may occur due to the outdated Synaptic Touchpad
    drivers. Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to download and install the latest Synaptic Touchpad drivers from the device manufacturer’s website and uninstall the Synaptic touchpad drivers and re-install the same again.

Note: Make sure you download and save the Touch Pad driver and installed it before uninstalling the same.

To uninstall Synaptic touchpad drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the Synaptic driver and select
      Uninstall. (Note: keep the latest installed Synaptic driver)

• Restart the computer, if prompted.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Synaptics Touchpad Autoclicking or moving on its own

Windows 10 - Windows Update - Rec this error: Synaptics driver update for Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad - Error 0x80070005

There is no Synaptic driver under Mice and other pointing devices to uninstall. What now?

DoloresPart, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Synaptics Touchpad Autoclicking or moving on its own

1. Synaptics Touchpad Autoclicking or moving on its own - Similar Threads - Synaptics Touchpad Autoclicking

2. Mouse moving on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse moving on its own: Hello everyone. So my mouse is moving on its own and at first i thought it was the mouse itself or my mousepad but have concluded that they aren't the problem because normally when i turn on my pc it'll be fine and the mouse works like normal but sometimes out of nowhere it...
  3. Mouse moving on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse moving on its own: Hello everyone. So my mouse is moving on its own and at first i thought it was the mouse itself or my mousepad but have concluded that they aren't the problem because normally when i turn on my pc it'll be fine and the mouse works like normal but sometimes out of nowhere it...
  4. Mouse moving on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CURSOR MOVES ON ITS OWN

CURSOR MOVES ON ITS OWN: I am so frustrated. Suddenly my cursor moves around the page on its own! while typing a letter or email, should I stop to check on something relative to my work and start typing again, only to find the cursor is in a totally different area than where I left off!! IT JUST...
  6. screen moving on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen moving on its own: yesterday i started to have a problem where my screen starts moving up and down or forward and backward on its own. does anyone know how to fix this? i notice it particularly when i am in my Outlook calendar. i'll open it up to look at a particular month and it starts moving...
  7. Mouse moving on its own

Mouse moving on its own: I was looking on chrome for Minecraft skins and then out of no where my mouse stopped working properly, This started after an update icon appeared on my tray at the bottom right corner, It does not move when I lock the touch pad, It may be my computer but I have done nothing...
  8. Touchpad Has a Mind of Its Own

Touchpad Has a Mind of Its Own: I have finally grown beyond weary of having to disable the touchpad on my laptop every boot up. *Mad I am posting here as I am just assuming the issue is Windows 10 and not the laptop. This is my 3rd laptop... so I'm not totally new to them, and is why I've become frustrated...
  9. Cursor is moving on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor is moving on its own: I installed Windows 10 on my laptop Asus A45vd. And find out that when I use the touchpad, cursor is moving without any interference on my side. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-moving-on-its-own/638607bd-e29e-47ab-988f-eee61e4ea569
  10. Synaptics touchpad

Synaptics touchpad: I would like to mention that upgrading to Windows 10 on 2 HP laptops. On the one that is older which had the synaptics driver 15.3.29.0 the tapping worked fine, on the newer unit the driver was current with version 19. something. With attempting to adjust the synaptics using...