Windows 10: Synaptics Touchpad Drivers

Discus and support Synaptics Touchpad Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; First I had a Synaptics touchpad driver version 10.0something like that, scrolling with one fingervertical was working. But when I updated drivers to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JawadAhmed5, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Synaptics Touchpad Drivers

First I had a Synaptics touchpad driver version 10.0something like that, scrolling with one fingervertical was working. But when I updated drivers to 19.0.12.98, both scrolling functionstwo-finger and one finger did not work.

I have checked Synaptics' website and they don't have drivers there.

I have an HP Pavillion dv6700 notebook pc.

I really need immediate help on this topic.

:)

JawadAhmed5, Jan 31, 2021

2. Synaptics driver update for Synaptics SMBus ClickPad - Error 0x800f0248

Hi,

This issue may occur due to the outdated Synaptic Touchpad
    drivers. Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to download and install the latest Synaptic Touchpad drivers from the device manufacturer’s website and uninstall the Synaptic touchpad drivers and re-install the same again.

Note: Make sure you download and save the Touch Pad driver and installed it before uninstalling the same.

To uninstall Synaptic touchpad drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the Synaptic driver and select
      Uninstall. (Note: keep the latest installed Synaptic driver)

• Restart the computer, if prompted.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - Windows Update - Rec this error: Synaptics driver update for Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad - Error 0x80070005

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the outdated Synaptics Touchpad drivers. Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to download and install the latest Synaptics Touchpad drivers from the manufacturer’s website and uninstall the Synaptics touchpad drivers and re-install the same again.

Note: Make sure you download and save the TouchPad driver and installed it before uninstalling the same.

To uninstall Synaptic touchpad drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the Synaptic driver and select
      Uninstall. (Note: keep the latest installed Synaptic driver)

• Restart the computer, if prompted.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Synaptics Touchpad Drivers

Windows 10 - Windows Update - Rec this error: Synaptics driver update for Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad - Error 0x80070005

There is no Synaptic driver under Mice and other pointing devices to uninstall. What now?

DoloresPart, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Synaptics Touchpad Drivers

1. Synaptics Touchpad Drivers - Similar Threads - Synaptics Touchpad Drivers

2. Installation of Synaptic touchpad driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation of Synaptic touchpad driver: I followed someone's instruction at this platform to "clear" RAM, which surprisingly worked. But I found out that Synaptic Touchpad driver got deleted from my system.I wanted to download and install Synaptic touchpad driver for my system, but I was unable to do that from HP...
  3. Installation of Synaptic touchpad driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation of Synaptic touchpad driver: I followed someone's instruction at this platform to "clear" RAM, which surprisingly worked. But I found out that Synaptic Touchpad driver got deleted from my system.I wanted to download and install Synaptic touchpad driver for my system, but I was unable to do that from HP...
  4. Installation of Synaptic touchpad driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Synaptics touchpad driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synaptics touchpad driver missing: I installed Windows 11 on my HP Notebook and since then I have been missing Synaptics touchpad driver from my pc. I checked hp support site but there is no official driver compatible. I even tried installing the versions compatible with Windows 10 but none worked. Could...
  6. Synaptics touchpad driver missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synaptics touchpad driver missing: I installed Windows 11 on my HP Notebook and since then I have been missing Synaptics touchpad driver from my pc. I checked hp support site but there is no official driver compatible. I even tried installing the versions compatible with Windows 10 but none worked. Could...
  7. Synaptics touchpad driver not working

Synaptics touchpad driver not working: Hi all, I need help I'm not very good with computers but I can follow instructions very well if anyone can help me. My Touchpad stopped working. I've tried everything that I had Googled... I have an HP Laptop 15-bs1xx I tried to update the drivers in the device manager...
  8. Synaptics touchpad driver

Synaptics touchpad driver: Why can't I disable my touchpad? Every answer I get on Bing or Google is wrong. The "disable" button for the Synaptics touchpad driver is itself disabled. I have tried uninstalling the driver but it is still there after restart. I suppose I can walk around with duct tape on...
  9. Synaptics Touchpad Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Synaptics Touchpad Drivers: Hey guys. I've really been annoyed lately by the 'feature' my laptop (HP) has where it delays the use of the touchpad after typing. I found solutions on reddit from years ago, but they involve installing new drivers, which I can't find? Nowhere on the synaptics website can I...
  10. Synaptics TouchPad Driver Problem!

Synaptics TouchPad Driver Problem!: So i updated my laptop to windows 10 (clean install) and after that update i started downloading drivers and everything went well and good until i tried to install my touchpad drivers because they for some reason are non existant even in device manager. In device manager...