Windows 10: Synaptics touchpad

Discus and support Synaptics touchpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to mention that upgrading to Windows 10 on 2 HP laptops. On the one that is older which had the synaptics driver 15.3.29.0 the tapping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dsherman, Jan 10, 2016.

1. dsherman Win User

Synaptics touchpad

I would like to mention that upgrading to Windows 10 on 2 HP laptops. On the one that is older which had the synaptics driver 15.3.29.0 the tapping worked fine, on the newer unit the driver was current with version 19. something. With attempting to adjust the synaptics using the up to date driver there was real no satisfaction. I deleted it and installed the 15.3.29.0 driver and it works great..

Hope this helps someone...

:)

dsherman, Jan 10, 2016
  2. Spinnekop Win User

Touchpad won't work properly after installing Windows 10

I had to download the driver from the manufacturer website. Also had to enable synaptics touchpad enhancements in startup (it is a synaptic touchpad). works fine now

Spinnekop, Jan 10, 2016
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 10, 2016
Thema:

Synaptics touchpad

1. Synaptics touchpad - Similar Threads - Synaptics touchpad

2. Synaptics touchpad - scrolling issues after Win7 to Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics touchpad - scrolling issues after Win7 to Win10 upgrade: I have just done an in-place upgrade of Win7 to Win10 (v21H1) on my Samsung RF511 laptop, and I'm discovering various problems as I now try to use the computer. One issue (being explored in another sub-forum) is the snail-like boot-up time. Another seems to me slightly weird....
  3. Synaptics SMBus TouchPad not working on Windows 10.

Synaptics SMBus TouchPad not working on Windows 10.: My Synaptics SMBus Touchpad isn't working at all and I've tried updating the driver through the "Device Manager" but it still won't work and just says "This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed. Code 24". I looked on the...
  4. I can't use the touchpad and I don't have synaptics installed

I can't use the touchpad and I don't have synaptics installed: As stated in the subject of the question I don't have the ability to use the touchpad. I went through the device manager to look for the driver for the touchpad but unfortunately, as seen here, I can't find it [ATTACH] I have seen that there are drivers like synaptics that...
  5. Synaptics Touchpad Autoclicking or moving on its own

Synaptics Touchpad Autoclicking or moving on its own: Help My Synaptics Touchpad Automatically clicks when I have my touchpad driver installed. My Mouse does not auto click when I uninstall the driver but when I right click my mouse moves on its own and auto clicks. I tried multiple things like uninstalling and reinstalling...
  6. Uninstalled Synaptics TouchPad

Uninstalled Synaptics TouchPad: I uninstalled Synaptics PS/2 Touchpad Driver by mistake and am unable to install it back again. I am using HP Pavillion x360 and am on Windows 10 64 Bit20H2 I also went to HO support website to download it again but it only has the 1909 Version and I am on 20H2 so it...
  7. Synaptics touchpad no longer working after updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Synaptics touchpad no longer working after updating: Hello, I just want to preface this by saying I'm not a really a techy person so I may not know all the terms and whatnot. Anyways, I had an old HP Stream 11 laying around and decided to update it to Windows 10. I updated it by downloading the update to a flash drive and used...
  8. Windows update removed by Synaptics touchpad driver

Windows update removed by Synaptics touchpad driver: Hi A recent update to my HP Spectre 13af008ne laptop; is giving me issues. My touchpad is not functional. I cannot see it in the listing.. in DEVICE MANAGER.. its in HIdden list. When i try to manually install the driver.. it says I have a updated version. Windows auto...
  9. No ASUS Smart Gestures on a laptop without ELAN or Synaptics Touchpad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No ASUS Smart Gestures on a laptop without ELAN or Synaptics Touchpad: Hello. I have a ASUS laptop which there where only Asus Smart Gestures but sadly, it sucks. So when looking for a alternative I found that I should just install a driver for another computer...
  10. Synaptics Touchpad Drivers

Synaptics Touchpad Drivers: First I had a Synaptics touchpad driver version 10.0something like that, scrolling with one fingervertical was working. But when I updated drivers to 19.0.12.98, both scrolling functionstwo-finger and one finger did not work. I have checked Synaptics' website and they don't...