Windows 10: Synaptics touchpad

Discus and support Synaptics touchpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to mention that upgrading to Windows 10 on 2 HP laptops. On the one that is older which had the synaptics driver 15.3.29.0 the tapping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dsherman, Jan 10, 2016.

1. dsherman Win User

Synaptics touchpad

I would like to mention that upgrading to Windows 10 on 2 HP laptops. On the one that is older which had the synaptics driver 15.3.29.0 the tapping worked fine, on the newer unit the driver was current with version 19. something. With attempting to adjust the synaptics using the up to date driver there was real no satisfaction. I deleted it and installed the 15.3.29.0 driver and it works great..

Hope this helps someone...

:)

dsherman, Jan 10, 2016
  2. Spinnekop Win User

Touchpad won't work properly after installing Windows 10

I had to download the driver from the manufacturer website. Also had to enable synaptics touchpad enhancements in startup (it is a synaptic touchpad). works fine now

Spinnekop, Jan 10, 2016
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 10, 2016
Thema:

Synaptics touchpad

1. Synaptics touchpad - Similar Threads - Synaptics touchpad

2. Synaptics touchpad settings or gestures control panel missing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics touchpad settings or gestures control panel missing in windows 10: This had happened to some of the users including me after any windows update but no worries, I have a solution for this which will definitely work: Firstly, download the Synaptics driver SP93153 from the link: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp93001-93500/sp93153.exe Step...
  3. Synaptics touchpad mouse wont move but gestures are working and will indicate green mark in...

Synaptics touchpad mouse wont move but gestures are working and will indicate green mark in...: I recently tried to change driver of synaptics to a different synaptics version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2rfwR-IV-c from this video of dave lee and also had a backup of my old driver if something went wrong. after installation and restart of pc i found that the driver...
  4. Synaptics TouchPad HP - Bitlocker

Synaptics TouchPad HP - Bitlocker: Since enabling bitlocker I'm having an intermittent issue where the touchpad on my HP Envy laptop is not responding. I'm struggling to troubleshoot as when it's working device manager shows the touchpad as working ok and when it's not working it doesn't appear, just like the...
  5. Synaptics touchpad sleep problem.

Synaptics touchpad sleep problem.: A bug I seem to be having with 2004 is after sleep I cannot use the touchpad to wake the laptop. I have a mouse connected but even if I disconnect this it still doesnt work. Ive rolled back the driver to the previous (working) one, clean installed the driver & disconnected...
  6. HOW DO I TYPE WHILE USING TOUCHPAD MICROSOFT DRIVERS, NOT SYNAPTICS OR ELAN

HOW DO I TYPE WHILE USING TOUCHPAD MICROSOFT DRIVERS, NOT SYNAPTICS OR ELAN: Hello, I can't use my touchpad while typing on my new laptop MSI gf63, and unlike my last laptop it does not have synaptics drivers nor elantech, but seemingly microsoft drivers precision touchpad. How do i fix this? When I open the mouse settings i get a window that isnt...
  7. Synaptics TouchPad options

Synaptics TouchPad options: Hello all, My touchpad is Synaptics. I would like to customize it more; particularly, to scroll with one finger. Unfortunatelly I cannot find neither Synaptics tab in Mouse properties, nor Synaptics control panel separately. Could you help me, please? Product: HP Spectre...
  8. No way to instal Synaptics Touchpad Control Panel from Microsoft Store

No way to instal Synaptics Touchpad Control Panel from Microsoft Store: For some unknown reason, the Synaptics touchpad control panel is not available anymore. I desperately need it to be able to perform one-finger scroll on my computer. Apparently, a way to solve this is to install an app from the Microsoft Store called Synaptics Touchpad...
  9. Synaptics TouchPad randomly stops working

Synaptics TouchPad randomly stops working: My laptop is only a week old, but during this last week, the TouchPad randomly stops working. Occasionally, a hard reset gets it going again. The lates "Event Report" is shown below. WHAT IS THE FIX? HP Notebook 15-db1068au Description: Device ACPI\SYN327B\4&4b7cf27&0...
  10. Touchpad keeps reverting to Synaptics from Precision?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad keeps reverting to Synaptics from Precision?: Hi guys, I have a 2017 HP Spectre x360 that originally came with Synaptics. I updated it to Precision and it has caused issues in the past, but usually was something I could resolve through Reddit. I used this guide previously to address any issues I had...