Windows 10: Sync account settings not working properly?

Discus and support Sync account settings not working properly? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm setting up my PC at work. Trying to sync my settings with my current account but for some reason the theme and settings are not what I actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/juicy_squat, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Sync account settings not working properly?

I'm setting up my PC at work. Trying to sync my settings with my current account but for some reason the theme and settings are not what I actually have. I'm thinking it's syncing with my desktop at home? How can I fix this? Thanks!

submitted by /u/juicy_squat
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/juicy_squat, Nov 27, 2020

2. Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Nov 27, 2020
  3. hpholm Win User
    Calender not syncing properly

Thanks for the feedback.

It may work better to sync everything on the Microsoft account through App list > Settings > Mail+accounts > Microsoft account, long-press and select 'Sync', then wait while it is greyed out.

It is not guaranteed to work better, it's just a suggestion.

ActiveSync is weird sometimes, unfortunately.

hpholm, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Sync account settings not working properly?

WIndows 10 Mail application not working properly and sync issues.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in mail app settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "but cant switch that account in the app (the original account is listed as an outlook account", what exactly are you referring to?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article about sync settings related issues in Mail app and check if it helps.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10:

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...ndows-10-0dd86c69-18f3-4f73-9d3d-375bdc9c3e34

Please get back to us with an update on issue with syncing emails on Mail app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Sync account settings not working properly?

1. Sync account settings not working properly? - Similar Threads - Sync account settings

2. Settings app not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings app not working properly: Settings app names are messed up as shown in the picture. Furthermore when i get to click on multitasking for example the app crush and close by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-not-working-properly/a5601b6a-5280-4b87-9b7c-77d5d11443b0
  3. Sync settings don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync settings don't work: When I click on the "sync your setting" in the setting utility, the whole settings utility freezes up and I can't click on anything else. The only option is to hit the red "X" to end the utility. If I stay in the utility for 2-3 minutes, it will crash on its own. I read in an...
  4. Sync settings don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync settings don't work: When I click on the "sync your setting" in the setting utility, the whole settings utility freezes up and I can't click on anything else. The only option is to hit the red "X" to end the utility. If I stay in the utility for 2-3 minutes, it will crash on its own. I read in an...
  5. Sync settings don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Window's Sync settings not working

Window's Sync settings not working: I have two laptops but with the sync settings turned off but when I move an item to the trash from the desktop it gets replicated on my other laptop. Or when I download a game from steam and have the shortcut on the desktop its gets copied to the other laptop. I am wanting...
  7. setting app not working properly

setting app not working properly: Recently my windows setting app is not working properly as it shows me blank screen. Same is the issue with type to search window. I have inserted a screen shot for clear understanding of my problem.[ATTACH]...
  8. Microsoft account seems to have not properly synced

Microsoft account seems to have not properly synced: i just reset my PC without removing my personal files. My profile picture won't sync and in task manager where it usually says your name with a picture of your profile pic, I have the default profile picture with my email instead. sync is on, doesn't show any errors. I'm...
  9. Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening: Hello Got a strange one with Windows 10 settings. If I attempt to go into Accounts then Email and Accounts, all I get a is a blank page. At the top you can see it is trying to refresh the info. Likewise, if I click Sync your settings, again I get a blank page. If I then try...
  10. Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening: Hello Got a strange one with Windows 10 settings. If I attempt to go into Accounts then Email and Accounts, all I get a is a blank page. At the top you can see it is trying to refresh the info. Likewise, if I click Sync your settings, again I get a blank page. If I then try...