Windows 10: Sync Alarms between Devices?

Discus and support Sync Alarms between Devices? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible for me to sync alarms on the Windows Alarm clock between devices? For example, for me to set an alarm up on my tablet, and have it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PerfectBlue, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Sync Alarms between Devices?

Is it possible for me to sync alarms on the Windows Alarm clock between devices?

For example, for me to set an alarm up on my tablet, and have it ring on my phone?

:)

PerfectBlue, Oct 21, 2017
  2. slim6y Win User

Cannot set "Calendar" as default app

Like others, I too have this problem, except I have one other problem that I'd like to see if it is linked or not. I can set alarms but alarms do not sound at all. Either in alarm clock or countdown timer. My Windows 8 phone works perfectly for alarms. When
    my laptop was Windows 8 it worked perfectly for alarms and calendar. But since the upgrade, my calendars no linker sync between phone and computer and alarms no longer sound on my laptop at all.

Can you check to see if you can set an alarm and can you let me know if it sounds? Try a one minute countdown timer and a 1 minute from current time alarm.

Thanks.

slim6y, Oct 21, 2017
  3. but the function of E50 is poor

is the alarm has two kinds,the clock alarm and calendar alarm?

waht's the difference between them?

thanks!

peter11---01, Oct 21, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Sync Alarms between Devices?

Maybe if you look at sync notifications:

Sync Alarms between Devices? [​IMG]

Sync Alarms between Devices? [​IMG]

- and depends on type of phone (Android/iphone/Windows..)

The first also mentions Windows mobile; "Notification Syncing isn’t available for the iPhone just yet" (2016)

How to sync Android notifications with Windows 10 - MSPoweruser
    How to sync notifications between Android and Windows 10 using Cortana | Windows Central

Two problems- this is a fast moving area, so things change; secondly there are references to syncing notifications in general, but the extent to which that applies is unclear.

Sorry, haven't tried it.
    (2016)

dalchina, Oct 21, 2017
  5. I have a Windows 10 PC and a Lumia phone with Windows 10.

The notifications sync perfectly for the alarms. I get a notification telling me that the alarm has sounded on the other device, but if I set the alarm on a device it only rings on that one device and does not sync across to other devices, too.

PerfectBlue, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sync Alarms between Devices?

1. Sync Alarms between Devices? - Similar Threads - Sync Alarms between

2. Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices: Hello The problem that I am having is when a note is created in either Sticky Notes Windows 10 app or Web version they do not sync with iOS devices, iPhone and iPad. When a note is created on the iOS device it does appear on the Windows 10 app and Web version. Also modifying...
  3. How to UN Sync Background Displays between devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to UN Sync Background Displays between devices: Every time my son changes his desktop display background, it changes on my laptop background picture as well. How do I stop that from happening - How do we separate our devices so this does not keep happening?...
  4. Background and Theme won't Sync Between Surface Devices

Background and Theme won't Sync Between Surface Devices: Greetings, all! I recently purchased a Surface Pro 7 and am trying to sync the background wallpaper and theme with a Surface Laptop 3 both running Windows 10. It's been several days and the wallpaper/theme is still not in sync, however. Here is a chronological list of steps...
  5. Onedrive not synced between machines.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive not synced between machines.: Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Laptop. One account the same Laptop shows more file count than PC. Onedrive settings on both are exactly the same. Can I force a sync?...
  6. Windows 10 Sync Between Devices Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Sync Between Devices Not Working: I have a windows 10 laptop, sync is turned on in Settings and in Edge browser I bought a new laptop, signed in to windows with the same account, turned on all the sync settings New laptop will not sync to match the existing laptop windows settings I've spent 4 hours...
  7. Syncing Themes Between Computers

Syncing Themes Between Computers: How do you sync themes between computers? Sometimes it seems to happen automatically, and sometimes it doesn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-themes-between-computers/c2158630-5828-41de-805d-410164c920cd
  8. App settings sync between devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App settings sync between devices?: Hi, In win 8 if I made a change to a setting in mail or IE or added a favourite this information would sync to my other devices so everything was identical with Mail or Edge in 10, they seem to run totally independent on my machine, no settings or favourites get synced,...
  9. Question about sync between devices

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about sync between devices: I have three computers, desktop with W10 Home, two laptops with W10 Pro. Which of those devices would be the host when it comes to syncing with the other two? Does the OS being Home or Pro affect which one takes over as host? There was a time when I had sync set to yes on...
  10. App Sync Between Devices - Turn On or Off in Window 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    App Sync Between Devices - Turn On or Off in Window 10 Mobile: How to: App Sync Between Devices - Turn On or Off in Window 10 Mobile How to Turn On or Off Share Apps Across Devices on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information The Windows 10 Anniversary Update version 1607 introduced a new privacy option in Settings to let apps on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync alarms across devices windows

2. sync alarms across devices