Windows 10: Sync android device photos to windows 10 automatically? (without usb)

Discus and support Sync android device photos to windows 10 automatically? (without usb) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to sync android photo's & videos to windows 10 automatically... the same way google photos syncs them? Also,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vgchat, Jul 7, 2016.

1. vgchat Win User

Sync android device photos to windows 10 automatically? (without usb)

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to sync android photo's & videos to windows 10 automatically... the same way google photos syncs them?

Also, is there a way to do this without the use of a usb cable? I have about 4 androids lying around that I take pictures with every now and then and it's kindof hectic to keep up with syncing lol.

:)

vgchat, Jul 7, 2016

2. Nokia Suite Error Code 80100022 & 8D5E000A when Syncing Contacts

I lost the connectivity to my device when I upgraded to windows 10 some time ago.

After deleting the device and uninstalling nokia suite, I downloaded and reinstalled the latest version and synced the contacts via Bluetooth first since I didn't have cable. the next time I had the cable and I wanted to sync photos/ videos and got the 80100022
    error tried to repair sync, but after successful contact sync, photos sync failed again with code 80200008.

generally, windows can identify the device, but nokia suite cannot see it.

i tried various USB ports, and cables, it seems that it is Nokia suite issue. syncing via bluetooth is not working.

it seems that the main problem is E7-00 driver for windows 10. and the ultimate solution would be to trash the good old E7-00 for the favor of some android freak.

Rouand SIDO, Jul 7, 2016
  3. Will Windows 10 work on my Android device?

Hi,

I sync my data from my Android Motorola Moto G to my desktop, which currently has Windows 7, SP 1. When I upgrade to Windows 10, can I still sync my files okay with my Android device? I mainly like to download my photos and videos to my desktop.

Thanks!

canadianmusician2010, Jul 7, 2016
Thema:

Sync android device photos to windows 10 automatically? (without usb)

1. Sync android device photos to windows 10 automatically? (without usb) - Similar Threads - Sync android device

2. Sync clipboard with Android 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync clipboard with Android 10?: I used to use the very useful clipbrd app to sync my clipboard between my pc and android phone, but unfortunately Android 10 introduced a (stupid IMHO) clipboard protection that broke its functionality. Has anyone found free alternatives? I saw that a particular app managed...
  3. Sync android game to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync android game to Windows 10: I downloaded my game in BlueStacks but do not know how to sync game play progress from my android tablet to what is now on my PC. Can someone please tell me how to do that?...
  4. App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.: For some years now I’ve been using Companionlink to sync my Calendar and Contacts with my Android device. For the last few years I’ve been using the Outlook app on my Android device and still rely on Companionlink to sync both Calendar and Contacts. Maybe I’m missing...
  5. Unable to import photos from Android device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to import photos from Android device: In June 2019 I imported photos from my LG Aristo 3 with no issues. Now I cannot. Plus photos previously - some are now corrupt or cannot be opened. Was this due to an update and if so, how can this be stopped. ***Modified title from: Photo Import from Android***...
  6. Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10: Few people heard about “Microsoft Apps” app for Android which was released a while ago. The app with a slightly odd name basically allowed users to download all important apps that Microsoft has published for Android. The app is now more than a simple hub as it now allows...
  7. Syncing Diarium betw windows 10 and android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing Diarium betw windows 10 and android: I just bought Diarium and would like to use it, but I can't figure out how to get it to sync. On my phone is says it is syncing, but no changes appear on my laptop and vice versa. They are each syncing to something--just not each other. Maybe I have not set it up properly,...
  8. Android Device Upload photos and Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android Device Upload photos and Videos: I have tried uploading images and videos using Windows 10 without any success. Win 7 seemed to work perfectly, but is not the same with win 10. When connecting the Android device to Win 10, it wants to upload everything to Photos, but after a few minutes it states there are a...
  9. is windows 10 capable of syncing with mobile devices like android cell

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is windows 10 capable of syncing with mobile devices like android cell: That will be a good speaker. Both Riva and JBL make a great portable speaker too.
  10. Media sync from Android and IOS automatically to OneDrive for Business

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media sync from Android and IOS automatically to OneDrive for Business: Supposed there are many more than just me using Office 365 Personal package to sync medias from our devices. Current situation is that each family must pay 100$/... per year to MS of these personal accounts only because our devices cannot stream medias to OneDrive for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Wanted to add a phone in windows 10 for the photos to be automatically sync