Windows 10: Sync android game to Windows 10

Discus and support Sync android game to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded my game in BlueStacks but do not know how to sync game play progress from my android tablet to what is now on my PC. Can someone please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WidestOcean5579, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Sync android game to Windows 10

I downloaded my game in BlueStacks but do not know how to sync game play progress from my android tablet to what is now on my PC. Can someone please tell me how to do that?

:)

WidestOcean5579, Sep 14, 2019
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Sync android game to Windows 10 :(

t_ski, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Shawn 005 Win User
    sync compatible games progress from my Android Phone to windows 10.

I Want to sync some Windows 10 compatible games progress from my Android Phone to windows 10.so that i can play that game in windows 10 from same lvl i was playing in android.

Shawn 005, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Sync android game to Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

Sync android game to Windows 10

1. Sync android game to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sync android game

2. Clipboard not syncing with android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard not syncing with android: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  3. Clipboard not syncing with android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard not syncing with android: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  4. Windows stopped syncing to android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stopped syncing to android phone: Windows Media Player stopped syncing to android phone. Same phone as before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stopped-syncing-to-android-phone/0eabf8d9-397d-4c70-be98-7465e44ff858
  5. Windows stopped syncing to android phone

Windows stopped syncing to android phone: Windows Media Player stopped syncing to android phone. Same phone as before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stopped-syncing-to-android-phone/0eabf8d9-397d-4c70-be98-7465e44ff858
  6. Windows stopped syncing to android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. What's the best browser to sync with windows 10 and Android?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the best browser to sync with windows 10 and Android?: I'm looking for a browser that's privacy oriented but is also pretty fast and doesn't kill my ram. submitted by /u/jonafamjoesta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glk4cq/whats_the_best_browser_to_sync_with_windows_10/
  8. Sync clipboard with Android 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync clipboard with Android 10?: I used to use the very useful clipbrd app to sync my clipboard between my pc and android phone, but unfortunately Android 10 introduced a (stupid IMHO) clipboard protection that broke its functionality. Has anyone found free alternatives? I saw that a particular app managed...
  9. Android games for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android games for Windows: I would like to speak about Android gaming on Windows platform. Most of the people playing games on Android smart devices but they are wishing to play those games on wide screen. So there are some software for run games on Windows platform. But we need to make sure that they...
  10. Syncing Diarium betw windows 10 and android

Syncing Diarium betw windows 10 and android: I just bought Diarium and would like to use it, but I can't figure out how to get it to sync. On my phone is says it is syncing, but no changes appear on my laptop and vice versa. They are each syncing to something--just not each other. Maybe I have not set it up properly,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync game progressfrom bluestacks to android device