Windows 10: Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do

Discus and support Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; From my research it appears there is a way to sync a Apple Reminders with Windows To Do, but I can't make it happen. I was able to sync my To Do list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lucas Aufenkamp, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do

From my research it appears there is a way to sync a Apple Reminders with Windows To Do, but I can't make it happen. I was able to sync my To Do list to my iPhone, but I haven't been able to sync the other direction to Windows To Do. Can I get some help with this?

:)

Lucas Aufenkamp, Oct 13, 2022

2. Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders

Hi there,

I use Microsoft To Do strictly for work, and Apple Reminders strictly for home. Having these separate apps is important to me in ensuring work/life balance.

I only have To Do on my work computer, and I only have Apple Reminders on my personal iPhone. However, I added my work email to the Apple Mail app on my personal iPhone and it seems to be pulling To Do list items from there, and adding them to a random reminder list.

I've found guidance on how to link these two, but nothing on how to unlink or unsync them. Please help!

Thank you in advance Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do :)

P.S. Unclear why, but I couldn't find To Do in any of the drop-downs for identifying what this question is about.

Colleen Connors, Oct 13, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...r/ba-p/1925893

Brink, Oct 13, 2022
  4. Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do

Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 13, 2022
Thema:

Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do

1. Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do - Similar Threads - Sync Apple Reminders

2. How to use Apple Reminders in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Apple Reminders in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Apple Reminders offer a convenient way to keep track of to-dos and stay organized. It also allows users to create subtasks, edit reminders, and get reminders while messaging someone. These reminders can further sync across devices using iCloud. But what if you use a...
  3. Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Apple Reminders with Windows To Do: From my research it appears there is a way to sync a Apple Reminders with Windows To Do, but I can't make it happen. I was able to sync my To Do list to my iPhone, but I haven't been able to sync the other direction to Windows To Do. Can I get some help with this?...
  4. Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders: Hi there,I use Microsoft To Do strictly for work, and Apple Reminders strictly for home. Having these separate apps is important to me in ensuring work/life balance. I only have To Do on my work computer, and I only have Apple Reminders on my personal iPhone. However, I added...
  5. Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders: Hi there,I use Microsoft To Do strictly for work, and Apple Reminders strictly for home. Having these separate apps is important to me in ensuring work/life balance. I only have To Do on my work computer, and I only have Apple Reminders on my personal iPhone. However, I added...
  6. Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do: We have a super exciting announcement to make. You can now sync your reminders on Samsung Reminder app with To Do. It’s a great way to access your phone reminders created from Bixby, calls, notes, messages, etc. on PC and browser apps of To Do, Outlook and Teams....
  7. Daily Reminders in To-Do

Daily Reminders in To-Do: Hello, I watched a video on how to use To-Do and I get how the 'My Day' feature works and it might be useful for some tasks. But I have some daily reminders that I want reminded of on my PC / iPhone every day like watering plants and taking medication etc. It's not popping up...
  8. "Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing

"Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing: I have successfully sync Events from my Google Calendar to the built in Windows Calendar The "Reminders" in my Google Calendar are NOT syncing with the Windows Calendar OS : Windows 10 Home 64 Bit Version 2004 How do I resolve this?...
  9. sync reminder message

in Windows 10 Customization
    sync reminder message: I posted a question about this a while back. I'm still having the same problem. A message pops up that sends me to Settings to sync my devices. I've already tried the opt-out function. I don't want to sync my devices. Is there any way to keep this message from popping up?...
  10. Apple iCloud.exe not opening, syncing or working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Apple iCloud.exe not opening, syncing or working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Apple iCloud.exe is a file type, generally found to be associated with the iCloud app developed by Apple Computer, Inc. for the Windows OS. It contains step-by-step instructions that a system can use to execute a task. So, when you [...] This post Apple iCloud.exe...