Windows 10: Sync calendar from one PC to another

Discus and support Sync calendar from one PC to another in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there !! I really really need help!! My HP model 14BS153OD is dying a slow and painful death and will be having it's death rattle soon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RogerHanna_891, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Sync calendar from one PC to another

Hi there !!

I really really need help!!

My HP model 14BS153OD is dying a slow and painful death and will be having it's death rattle soon.

Before it is dead as a door nail and in the trash heap, the only thing I am concerned about at all is my calendar.

I have 3 questions to relieve my anxiety.

1.] Can the calendar be saved on a flash drive??

2.] Can the calendar be transferred to my soon to be new laptop thru this Microsoft account?

3.} Will the calendar disappear if I do a reset??

If none of these solutions are possible, I will have to start the slow and tedious and hair pulling out process of going thru the entire left over part of this year and the whole year of 2020 with entries and write them down to manually transfer them. PLEASE PLEASE HELP.

***Original title: Calander transfer***

:)

RogerHanna_891, Sep 10, 2019

2. calendar sync?

IT might be helpful if you describe the steps you're taking to try and sync the calendars. I'm not sure where eMail might come into the picture.

Also describe your goal as clearly as possible. you're trying to sync a calendar on the iPhone with the Calendar App on Win10, not a calendar in an eMail client?

ical seems to be the canonical calendar format for apple - not sure - just a guess.

Slartybart, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    MICROSOFT CALENDAR NOT SYNCING

Hi Andre,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forums.

• Have you tried all the troubleshooting methods in the article which was given?

You may want to disable any third party security software if installed and check the status. If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps listed below to sync calendar events across devices.

Disable and re-enable Calendar syncing:

• Search for the Calendar app from the Start menu and open it.
    • Click on the Settings gear icon at the lower right corner on the left pane of the
      Calendar app.
    • Click on Manage Accounts and choose the
      account to be synced.
    • Choose Change Mailbox Sync settings and toggle
      off Calendar.
    • Toggle On Calendar again, and save the changes.
    • Exit Calendar app.

Note: It might take some time for the events to sync. Give it some time and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 10, 2019
  4. s427 Win User

Sync calendar from one PC to another

Google account (mail / calendar) not syncing in Windows 10

I'm having a problem with the default Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10. For a while I was able to sync my Google account emails (Gmail) and calendar in those apps, but about a week ago, it has stopped working: the calendar is empty (no events, and no calendars listed), and the emails that were already synced are still there, but syncing doesn't bring any new email.

I tried deleting my Google account from the mail (or calendar) app, by going to "settings -> accounts", and then re-creating the account. I did that three times. Each time I was able to complete the following steps:

1. enter my Gmail address,
    2. then my Google account password,
    3. then the confirmation code sent by SMS,
    4. and finally got to the screen "Windows would like to..." (permissions listing), on which I clicked "Accept" (obviously).

The first time, I then got a Windows message "Something went wrong", followed by an error code (I didn't write it down).

The second time, I didn't get this error message, so it looked like the account was successfully created (it appeared in my accounts list in the settings of those apps), but nothing was synced: both apps (mail / calendar) remained empty. (I tried syncing manually by clicking the sync button in the mail app: still nothing, even though the app confirmed that it was "up to date".)

For my third attempt, I had found this question, so I went and created an "app password" in my Google account, specifically for those apps. But when I got to the password screen (step 2 described above) and entered this app password instead of my regular account password, I got an error message (from Google) asking me to enter my account password and not an app password. So I did that, and that got me exactly the same result as my second attempt (account created but nothing synced).

I also tried both answers given on the same question (first via "settings > accounts > add account > Other account", and second via "settings > accounts > add account > Advanced setup"), but none of them worked for me (again, account created but nothing synced).

Has anyone experienced the same problems? How can I make this work?

UPDATE: a few months back (early October 2015) I received an email from Microsoft inviting me to "reconnect to Google" (that was the title of the email). I ignored it for a while, but recently followed the steps in this email and now everything seems to be working fine. So I'm guessing that MS somehow fixed whatever bug it was.

Thema:

Sync calendar from one PC to another

1. Sync calendar from one PC to another - Similar Threads - Sync calendar another

2. calendar on PC not syncing with iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calendar on PC not syncing with iPhone: When I schedule an appointment in my laptop (Dell Inspiron win 10) yahoo calendar it immediately duplicates the information in my iPhone 11 calendar but nothing happens in laptop calendar when I schedule one in iPhone. I have followed instructions in google but does not help....
  3. "Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing

"Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing: I have successfully sync Events from my Google Calendar to the built in Windows Calendar The "Reminders" in my Google Calendar are NOT syncing with the Windows Calendar OS : Windows 10 Home 64 Bit Version 2004 How do I resolve this?...
  4. Calendar not syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Calendar not syncing: I have tried syncing my google calendar with my calendar on my computer Windows 10. I had it synced ok but then I lost all the info and since haven't been able to sync it again - I have tried the fixes suggested on other chats in this site and nothing seems to work....
  5. Calendar not syncing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar not syncing: [ATTACH] So I have this issue wherein my calendar app it shows the correct things but on the taskbar calendar (in the screenshot) it doesn't show it correctly. Sometimes it will show one of the 3 things or none. How do I get it to work? Calendar app Only shows 1/4 of...
  6. Sync Outlook to another PC

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync Outlook to another PC: I subscribe to Microsoft 365 Personal and can install it on all of my devices. I just purchased a Microsoft Surface GO 2 with 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD and Intel Core m3 processor. I was looking at "Code 2 Outlook Sync" and contacted them with a question. The response I got was...
  7. Sync files in OneDrive from one laptop to another laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync files in OneDrive from one laptop to another laptop: A few years back when Onedrive free capacity was dramatically reduced by Microsoft I stopped using it. I found it hard to get straight forward instructions to disable Onedrive & download all the files that had previously only been stored on Onedrive to my local harddrive so...
  8. How to: Sync SQL users from one server to another

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to: Sync SQL users from one server to another: When you have SQL Clustering with Always On, the databases are sycnhronised and the failover works like a charm. The only problem is that the logins are not synchronized from one server to another. To export the current users and import to another server, on the main server...
  9. Syncing windows 10 Calendar with another user

Syncing windows 10 Calendar with another user: HI I am trying to set up a shared calendar with my wife using outlook.com. We each have individual calendars on our outlook.com accounts. I have successfully shared my calendar with her as co-owner and this seems to work but only if she posts to my calendar when making...
  10. calendar sync?

calendar sync?: Does anyone know if there is a way to sync the calendar in 10 with my iphone calendar; or is this something that probably wont happen until way down the line? 3887

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to sync one windoes calendar to another computers calendar

2. windows 10 copy one calendar on same computer to another