Windows 10: Sync Center

Discus and support Sync Center in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Home edition. Does Sync Center not work until Pro edition? I ask this because when I click on Set up new sync partnerships, there are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ryan_2018, May 5, 2019.

1. Ryan_2018 Win User

Sync Center

I have Windows 10 Home edition. Does Sync Center not work until Pro edition? I ask this because when I click on Set up new sync partnerships, there are no options to add devices. Here's a pic.

Sync Center c60f8011-6ded-4e24-be5d-ca25b1d83b2a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Ryan_2018, May 5, 2019

2. Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device Sync Center :)

Anthony Bartolo, May 5, 2019
  3. [Help] Sync Center not syncing anymore in Windows 10

Hi Yuren,

Issue as such can be a result of some changes in the configuration settings related to
    Sync Center. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• What is the overall size of the files that you're trying to sync?
    • What's the type of the files that you're trying to sync?
    • How does the Sync Center configured on your device? For better understanding, we'd like to request for a screenshot of it.

Regards.

Zedrick Del, May 5, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Sync Center

OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th

Source: OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th - Microsoft Tech Community - 216776

Manual Download: New OneDrive sync client release notes - Office Support

Brink, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Sync Center

1. Sync Center - Similar Threads - Sync Center

2. Windows Sync Center

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Sync Center: Hello everyone,I have a question regarding our shared drive. Recently, one user account has been syncing the entire drive, which is causing a significant load.The expected path in Sync Center should be:\\xxxx.xxxx.xxxx\dfs\home\user.namewhen trying to sync its syncing till...
  3. Windows Sync Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sync Center: Hello everyone,I have a question regarding our shared drive. Recently, one user account has been syncing the entire drive, which is causing a significant load.The expected path in Sync Center should be:\\xxxx.xxxx.xxxx\dfs\home\user.namewhen trying to sync its syncing till...
  4. Windows Sync Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sync Center offline file and 0KB File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Center offline file and 0KB File: I was working on a .txt file that had lot of data.This file was a offline file and never synched and was being displayed in the sync center as an offline/sync error file. When I tried to open it today it errored out and changed to 0 bytes. I can still see the file in the same...
  6. Sync Center offline file and 0KB File

Sync Center offline file and 0KB File: I was working on a .txt file that had lot of data.This file was a offline file and never synched and was being displayed in the sync center as an offline/sync error file. When I tried to open it today it errored out and changed to 0 bytes. I can still see the file in the same...
  7. Sync Center offline file and 0KB File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Increased offline file space in Sync Center and now my C drive is full.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increased offline file space in Sync Center and now my C drive is full.: I have been populating personal photos to a MYCLOUDPR2100, and about a month ago, I started receiving the "not enough storage" error when moving the photos from the SD card to the PR2100. Online help said to increase the 'offline files' value in sync center, so I did. Went...
  9. Increased offline file space in Sync Center and now my C drive is full.

Increased offline file space in Sync Center and now my C drive is full.: I have been populating personal photos to a MYCLOUDPR2100, and about a month ago, I started receiving the "not enough storage" error when moving the photos from the SD card to the PR2100. Online help said to increase the 'offline files' value in sync center, so I did. Went...
  10. Cannot enable Sync Center in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Sync Center in Windows 11: I am using Windows 11 Home version 22H2 Build 22621.1702.In Sync Center, clicking on Manage offline files does not respond.Clicking on Set up new sync partnerships shows "There are no new sync partnerships that can be set up on this computer".I've ensured Offline Files is...