Windows 10: Sync Clipboard to Phone

Discus and support Sync Clipboard to Phone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In Settings > System > Clipboard I have clipboard history and sync across devices turned on, and I clicked the link to get an app to sync clipboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WellKristOff, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Sync Clipboard to Phone

In Settings > System > Clipboard I have clipboard history and sync across devices turned on, and I clicked the link to get an app to sync clipboard items to my phone. This led me to Play Store to download Microsoft Launcher Beta. Having installed that and signed in to my Microsoft account, how do I then see my synced clipboard on my phone?

submitted by /u/WellKristOff
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WellKristOff, Apr 19, 2020
  2. das10 Win User

How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?

Sorry, I am not on version 1809 yet, but have a look here to see if it makes any sense.

Enable or Disable Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    and
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update: How to use cloud clipboard - TechRepublic

" The problem with the feature is that it only really works with Windows 10 devices, so if you have an Android phone or an iPhone, you have no way of accessing your PC’s clipboard from your phone."

Windows 10 Will Soon Sync Your PCs Clipboard With Your Android Phone - Thurrott.com

das10, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that you are using SwiftKey Beta keyboard on your Android phone and looking for the feature to sync the clipboard between the PC and Android phone.

Currently, the feature to sync the clipboard with Windows 10 and Android using SwiftKey keyboard is not available. However, you can sync the Windows 10 clipboard across your devices using the Microsoft account. Please refer the steps in the article

Clipboard in Windows 10

For more information on Windows 10 clipboard you can refer the article
    Get help with clipboard

To Backup & sync the words and phrases of your SwiftKey keyboard, you can sign in to the SwiftKey keyboard and enable the sync feature. Please refer the article

How to use SwiftKey Backup & Sync

If you face any issues with sync or using SwiftKey keyboard, I suggest you to get in touch with the

SwiftKey support team

However, we would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions, as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I would suggest you to post a feedback in Microsoft

Feedback Hub
    so that our developing team can review your suggestions and check if it can be included in the future updates

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 19, 2020
  4. das10 Win User

Sync Clipboard to Phone

How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?

How to access the cloud clipboard on the other pc:

"You don’t need to do anything special—what you copy on one PC will just appear in the Clipboard history on your other PC."
    "Microsoft has promised that this feature will be able to sync your clipboard data to Microsoft’s SwiftKey keyboard for iPhone, iPad, and Android, allowing you to copy something on your PC and easily paste it into any app on your phone. However, this feature hasn’t been added to the SwiftKey keyboard app yet."

https://www.howtogeek.com/351978/usi...nd-cloud-sync/

das10, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Sync Clipboard to Phone

1. Sync Clipboard to Phone - Similar Threads - Sync Clipboard Phone

2. Clipboard sync does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard sync does not work: I have two devices that log in via microsoft account. I have clipboard sync turned on for both of them. However, clipboard sync does not work clipboard appears different on both devices. How to fix this issue?...
  3. Clipboard not syncing with android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard not syncing with android: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  4. Clipboard not syncing with android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard not syncing with android: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  5. Clipboard not syncing with samsung s23

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard not syncing with samsung s23: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  6. my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc: my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clipboard-isnt-syncing-i-have-enable-clipboard/ed2dd693-37c6-44c8-afe8-71b182f797f6
  7. my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc: my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clipboard-isnt-syncing-i-have-enable-clipboard/ed2dd693-37c6-44c8-afe8-71b182f797f6
  8. Sync iPhone & Windows Clipboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync iPhone & Windows Clipboard?: submitted by /u/SeedBoxer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pvsbid/sync_iphone_windows_clipboard/
  9. Clipboard sync not working

Clipboard sync not working: I can't seem to get the Clipboard sync option to work , I have a desktop and a laptop , here's the setup. I've turned on Clipboard history and sync on both devices Both devices are on the same microsoft account I've added the elements to the registry as other have...
  10. Clipboard sync not working

Clipboard sync not working: Under Settings, System, Clipboard, Sync across devices, there is a Sign in hyperlink, but I'm already signed in. I should see "Automatically sync text that I copy" and "Never automatically sync text that I copy." Why are these options missing and why is it displaying "Sign...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sync clipboard items to phone

2. windows clipboard android 10

3. how to sync clipboard items to your phone using microsoft launcher