Windows 10: Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone

Discus and support Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am not finding the information I need in the Help topics to be able to sync my calendar from my PC to my Android phone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Claire Marie_956, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone

I am not finding the information I need in the Help topics to be able to sync my calendar from my PC to my Android phone.

:)

Claire Marie_956, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Kupuna Win User

Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone --Can't sync contacts and calendar

A widespread problem? My Outlook 2016 Mail is performing normally in Windows 10 and syncing mail with my phone. However...I cannot sync my calendar or contacts into my Lumia 735. I get hints (nothing specific) from online searching that since my service provider (Time Warner) doesn't use MS Exchange, that the syncing can't be done. Can anyone verify that?
    My mail is transferred cleanly, but contacts and calendar won't come over to the phone.
    Any ideas about a solution?
    Windows 10 Anniversary version
    Windows Phone 10 ...1594.03084

Kupuna, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Steve C Win User
    Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone --Can't sync contacts and calendar

I think you need the MS account to enable your the phone can synch the contact data on your MS account (people.live) and this data then becomes available to other phone apps.

Steve C, Jul 10, 2018
  4. MAC DAWG Win User

Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone

how to sync outlook 2010 contacts and calendar with windows phone 7

please provide step by step instructions on how to sync outlook 2010 calendar and contacts with my htc hd7 windows phone 7.

currently the phone has no calendar items and it has an incomplete and inaccurate list of contacts (ideally this would be overwritten)

thank you,

MAC DAWG, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone

1. Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone - Similar Threads - Sync contacts calendars

2. I can’t get my contacts from outlook to sync to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get my contacts from outlook to sync to my pc: I keep getting a pop-up on my pc that says my calendar and contacts are not set up. The pop-up is constantly coming up and it prevents me from getting anything done. It is an entire screen that says, Icloud photos>on; Icloud drive>on; passwords and keychain>on; bookmarks>on;...
  3. I can’t get my contacts from outlook to sync to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get my contacts from outlook to sync to my pc: I keep getting a pop-up on my pc that says my calendar and contacts are not set up. The pop-up is constantly coming up and it prevents me from getting anything done. It is an entire screen that says, Icloud photos>on; Icloud drive>on; passwords and keychain>on; bookmarks>on;...
  4. Sync Outlook contacts/calendar between 2 Windows PC's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync Outlook contacts/calendar between 2 Windows PC's: I have Outlook 2016 on my laptop and desktop. Both run my work email through IMAP. Both are set up identically. My calendar and contact entries on my desktop will not sync to my laptop. Both are on Windows 10. I am told they should just sync without having to transfer some...
  5. Sync Outlook contacts/calendar between 2 Windows PC's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Outlook contacts/calendar between 2 Windows PC's: I have Outlook 2016 on my laptop and desktop. Both run my work email through IMAP. Both are set up identically. My calendar and contact entries on my desktop will not sync to my laptop. Both are on Windows 10. I am told they should just sync without having to transfer some...
  6. Sync Outlook contacts/calendar between 2 Windows PC's

7. App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.: For some years now I’ve been using Companionlink to sync my Calendar and Contacts with my Android device. For the last few years I’ve been using the Outlook app on my Android device and still rely on Companionlink to sync both Calendar and Contacts. Maybe I’m missing...
  8. Contacts and Calendar missing from my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contacts and Calendar missing from my pc: I awoke today to find my contacts and calendar gone.I am using Windows 10 Live mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contacts-and-calendar-missing-from-my-pc/7ee76340-df8d-4a22-8367-3cf0de0b4c20"
  9. Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows

Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows: What Windows Features, Processes and/or Services are used by iTunes for Windows to sync contacts and calendars through USB port/Lightning cable to Outlook 2010 contacts and calendars?...
  10. Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone --Can't sync contacts and calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone --Can't sync contacts and calendar: A widespread problem? My Outlook 2016 Mail is performing normally in Windows 10 and syncing mail with my phone. However...I cannot sync my calendar or contacts into my Lumia 735. I get hints (nothing specific) from online searching that since my service provider (Time Warner)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync calendar outlook to windows phone