Windows 10: Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites

Discus and support Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to sync my favorites in Chrome and Edge. I used XMARKS to remove duplicates and sync between different browsers but cannot find an equivalent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Barney Rubble, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites

I want to sync my favorites in Chrome and Edge. I used XMARKS to remove duplicates and sync between different browsers but cannot find an equivalent app since they went out of business. I have found some app that claim to sync just not Chrome and Edge. Any suggestions?

:)

Barney Rubble, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Sync Favorites in Edge is not working

Hi Clark,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article on how to sync favorites in Microsoft Edge.

You can sync between devices, but not between IE and Edge.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/sync-favorites-and-reading-list-in-microsoft-edge

Let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help you.

Have a great day.

Arul_D, Dec 20, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites

Ramesh Srinivasan, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites

1. Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites - Similar Threads - Sync Edge Chrome

2. Chrome/Edge account syncing paused.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome/Edge account syncing paused.: I have this issue where every time I restart my PC the account syncing for my Gmail accounts for Chrome and Edge gets paused and I have to manually turn it back on again every time by signing in again. The same thing goes for other applications like Grammarly and OneDrive,...
  3. Stop Edge Favorites Syncing on Startup

in Browsers and Email
    Stop Edge Favorites Syncing on Startup: For some reason, despite having the Settings->Profiles->Sync->Favorites=Off my old favorites keep syncing every time my computer is restarted. Any help to stop this occurring would be appreciated. Win 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.388) Edge Version 84.0.522.44 (Official...
  4. edge favorites won't sync with my other devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    edge favorites won't sync with my other devices: my edge favorites will not sync with office 360 to my other devices. I get this message when try to set "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this" I believe that my 2 "work school email accounts are causing part of the...
  5. Syncing Edge favorites between computers

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Edge favorites between computers: I recently did a clean install of 10 on an older deskstop that I resuscitated. Is there a secret to syncing favorites/reading list between desktop and laptop? I know forever when I would add one to my phone it would show up on my laptop, and vice versa. I have sync enabled on...
  6. Microsoft Edge Favorites are not syncing after the last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Favorites are not syncing after the last update: After the last update of my PC in October I lost my synchronized files on the other devices. I mean Favorites that are located also on the smartphone and Xbox. How can I sort it out?...
  7. Edge favorites sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge favorites sync: Edge favorites won't sync from pc to Android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/edge-favorites-sync/e2d40dc9-7ea1-4625-b43d-ea9896d023bc
  8. Microsoft Edge Favorites Sync Unable to be turned on

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Favorites Sync Unable to be turned on: Okay, I did not see a thread for this so please do not ban me if there is one: I am having a problem with Microsoft Edge. I am trying to turn on the Sync Your Content setting in Windows 10 Pro to sync my favorites and reading list. The problem is that it has that red...
  9. Make Edge and Chrome read the same Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Make Edge and Chrome read the same Favorites: Since finally moving up to Windows 10 I found myself using Chrome more and more. However, I'm also starting to get used to Edge. Problem is that I don't have the same Favorites/Bookmarks. I've found how to import Favorites into Chrome. And I've found how to "turn on"...
  10. Import favorites in Edge from Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Import favorites in Edge from Chrome: Hi, I am admin om my computer with Windows 10. My wife is second user. We both have accounts on Google and use chrome. I am logged in and open Edge to import favorites from Chrome. I get my wifes chrome favorites from her google account, and not my own??? This happens...