Windows 10: sync email aol to windows mail

Discus and support sync email aol to windows mail in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when opening inbox with windows it says I need to sync my accounts, how-where-why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Judith0187, Jul 11, 2022.

1. sync email aol to windows mail

when opening inbox with windows it says I need to sync my accounts, how-where-why

:)

Judith0187, Jul 11, 2022
  2. VernP2 Win User

I can no longer sync AOL mail in Win 10

UPDATE:

• I tried disabling AOL's "2-Step Verification", trying both the standard web-password and a special AppPassword; neither allowed Win10 to sync (i.e., pop) my AOL mail.
    • I also disabled all of the MsWin10 firewalls; still no success syncing from AOL.
    • By the way, I can direct AOL to forward the email it receives; and that does get to the Win10-Outlook mail's inbox; but that is not a good long-term solution for me (by itself).
    ... needless to say, I'm still looking for things to try.

VernP2, Jul 11, 2022
  3. Br0die Win User
    Windows Live Mail with (Verizon) AOL help!!

I received this email from AOL back in November.

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]sync email aol to windows mail [​IMG][/td] [td][table][tr][td]sync email aol to windows mail [​IMG][/td] [/tr] [tr][td]Hi AOL Member, We love that you love using AOL email. And we want to make sure you always have the best experience. That’s why we’re reaching out today. We’ve noticed that you’re using non-AOL applications (such as third-party email, calendar, or contact applications) that may use a less secure sign-in method. To protect you and your data, AOL will no longer support the current sign-in functionality in your application starting on December 7, 2021. This means that you will need to take one of the steps below to continue using your AOL Mail without interruption. But don’t worry, you have options: Option 1: We recommend that you access your mail using our free AOL app for iOS and Android or simply go to mail.aol.com to access AOL Mail on the web. Option 2: Keep your current, non-AOL app, BUT follow a few steps to get it to sync with our secure sign-in method. The steps vary across different email applications, but in most cases, you will have to remove your AOL account from the app and then add it back again to update sign-in security. Use the links below to follow the specific steps for your current application: Option 3: You can generate a one-time, unique password that will allow you to sign in to your account using your non-AOL email application. Once created, this password will continue to allow your app to securely sync your AOL email unless you sign out (or are signed out) from your app. You can find instructions on how to do this here. If you want more details on these changes, please visit our help page. If you’ve already taken action, we’d like to think you haven’t read this far, but if you have... we appreciate the diligence! Thanks for rocking that AOL email address! The AOL Team[/td] [/tr] [tr][/tr] [/table]
    [/td] [/tr] [/table][/td] [/tr] [/table]

Br0die, Jul 11, 2022
  4. tonykrum Win User

sync email aol to windows mail

Syncing AOL email acct

Just upgraded to Windows 10. Initially my AOL email acct synced and I could access via the Mail Tile. However, it is no longer working. I deleted the acct and started over, but it is not working. Any assistance or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

tonykrum, Jul 11, 2022
Thema:

sync email aol to windows mail

1. sync email aol to windows mail - Similar Threads - sync email aol

2. aol will not sync in windows mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aol will not sync in windows mail?: windows mail will not sync with my aolplease help or tell me it will no longer work with aol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-will-not-sync-in-windows-mail/2a8c570a-e708-410d-bfce-c5b98bfc22de
  3. aol will not sync in windows mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    aol will not sync in windows mail?: windows mail will not sync with my aolplease help or tell me it will no longer work with aol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-will-not-sync-in-windows-mail/2a8c570a-e708-410d-bfce-c5b98bfc22de
  4. sync email aol to windows mail

sync email aol to windows mail: when opening inbox with windows it says I need to sync my accounts, how-where-why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-email-aol-to-windows-mail/3ee44afb-7c84-46ba-bfb9-4ed8e7c06d9a
  5. AOL email losing sync on windows 10

AOL email losing sync on windows 10: I've seen several posts on how to set up, but they don't seem to work for this problem. I had 3 aol email addresses and 1 gmail set up on Windows 10 for the past few years. Roughly 2 months ago, one of the aol addresses started having sync issues and after several attempts...
  6. aol email sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    aol email sync: aol email sync quit working. anyone know why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email-sync/204e7840-3cd2-4f4b-b4bb-362bcccde6c2
  7. Aol Mail and Email App

Aol Mail and Email App: How can I add my aol email account to the email app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-mail-and-email-app/508e8665-83ff-42f4-bc31-f43620de3cba
  8. Mail App. Aol stopped syncing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail App. Aol stopped syncing.: I use the mail app on windows so I can check all my email accounts in one spot. Today it keeps telling me that there is a problem with my AOL account. It says my AOL settings are out of date. I go to my account through the app and it asks me to type in my password and I do....
  9. AOL Mail not syncing since upgrade

AOL Mail not syncing since upgrade: My AOL mail will not SYNC with "New Notifications" in Action Center since the automatic 1809 update on December 15, 2018. I've tried everything to solve problem and still will not download. I did noticed when in Manage My Acct there are 16 bubbles in password that I know is...
  10. AOL Mail not syncing on Outlook

AOL Mail not syncing on Outlook: I've been running AOL Mail on Outlook for years. In the several weeks it has stopped automatically syncing received and sent emails. When I try to force a sync using "update folders" I get this error message: Task "synchronising subscribed folders …..; reported error...