Windows 10: Sync files in OneDrive from one laptop to another laptop

Discus and support Sync files in OneDrive from one laptop to another laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A few years back when Onedrive free capacity was dramatically reduced by Microsoft I stopped using it. I found it hard to get straight forward... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VONDORAN, Sep 3, 2019.

1. VONDORAN Win User

Sync files in OneDrive from one laptop to another laptop

A few years back when Onedrive free capacity was dramatically reduced by Microsoft I stopped using it. I found it hard to get straight forward instructions to disable Onedrive & download all the files that had previously only been stored on Onedrive to my local harddrive so I'm not sure I completed that transition successfully, however my files do appear to be correctly organised in File Explorer.

Fast forward 3 years to now- I want to start using Onedrive again to sync Documents, Pictures & Desktop files from that original laptop to a new 2nd laptop. I have reinstated the app, signed in etc, files don't just automatically start syncing. I want to have offline copies of all the files on both laptops and have everything auto sync. How do I achieve that? I'm really uncertain on the very basics to even get started and am wary of creating duplicate files as I recall this happening when I originally stopped using Onedrive and I had to clean up after the process.

Thx

***Modified title from: Reinstate Onedrive After Previously Disabling ***

:)

VONDORAN, Sep 3, 2019
  2. flmatter Win User

Laptop Refresh rate

https://www.g-sync.com/ scroll about half way down the page and they list some of the g sync laptops.

Acer Predator, Asus ROG, Msi all have g sync options as well Amazon search g sync laptops to see the list

flmatter, Sep 3, 2019
  3. OneNote on iphone not syncing to Toshiba laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that affect the syncing of OneNote from the phone to laptop. It could be on the account, settings or internet connection. To further isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• Are you getting any error messages when trying to sync?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you using the same OneDrive account on your laptop with the phone?

Michael Rey, Sep 3, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Sync files in OneDrive from one laptop to another laptop - Similar Threads - Sync files OneDrive

2. Sync calendar from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync calendar from one PC to another: Hi there !! I really really need help!! My HP model 14BS153OD is dying a slow and painful death and will be having it's death rattle soon. Before it is dead as a door nail and in the trash heap, the only thing I am concerned about at all is my calendar....
  3. Transferring Windows 10 Pro from one Laptop to Another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Windows 10 Pro from one Laptop to Another: I purchased a laptop earlier in the year that came with Windows 10 Home, and I bought Windows 10 Pro from the online store and upgraded. I've recently decided that I need a different laptop, and this one is being sold. I'd like to know if I can return this laptop to Windows...
  4. How to transfer files using OneDrive from one laptop to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer files using OneDrive from one laptop to another: What is the easiest way to transfer files between laptops using OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-using-onedrive-from-one/9ce88a55-5443-465f-bc51-ece2a621030a"
  5. Files not syncing to OneDrive

Files not syncing to OneDrive: I have recently run into some issues with my files that I edit on my Mac not syncing to my computer and overdrive.com account properly. I have chatted with Microsoft agents, let them remote control my computer, and still no help! The last agent even started a new OneDrive...
  6. Syncing with another laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Syncing with another laptop: I recently visited my someone and borrowed their computer and needed to log into my Microsoft account to access an excel spreadsheet. I was sure to sign out from my account before closing Excel. Two days later, i turn on my own laptop at home and I now have that persons...
  7. I would like to share files on one laptop, with another laptop connected to the same wifi...

I would like to share files on one laptop, with another laptop connected to the same wifi...: with the elimination of the Homegroup feature, a ton of how-to's on this topic have become outdated, hence my question here... Scenario Several friends have come to my home for a LAN party, we're all connected to the same wifi router, and I'd like to share some files to a...
  8. One Drive files not syncing with laptop, Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive files not syncing with laptop, Win 10: I'm running One Drive on 2 computers and my phone. However I noticed recently that when I access the files on my laptop they are out of date, that is if I changed the file on my other computer the version I see on my laptop is not up to date for those changes. I can't find a...
  9. Get Existing Outlook and Folders From One Laptop To Another

in Browsers and Email
    Get Existing Outlook and Folders From One Laptop To Another: I'm trying to help out a friend who just bought a new Windows 10 laptop. His old laptop was also W10 (upgraded from W7), and although his email was from the phone company, he hated the way they had it laid out, so he used Outlook. He had pared his Outlook mail down to a few...
  10. Moving harddrive from one laptop to another and can't activate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving harddrive from one laptop to another and can't activate: I have 2 laptops. Both with 10 pro on them and both activated. One is dying and has an ssd. the other is a spinning drive. I took the ssd out of the bad one (both HP's) and put it in the good one, but now windows is no longer activated. Error code is 0xC004F034. 107397

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync this laptop with another laptop