Windows 10: Sync Files

Discus and support Sync Files in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi I have two hard drives where I store files. Hard Drive 1 - Main Storage Hard Drive 2 - Secondary Storage I deleted a lot of redundant files from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by msaaim89, Oct 28, 2019.

1. msaaim89 Win User

Sync Files

Hi

I have two hard drives where I store files.

Hard Drive 1 - Main Storage
    Hard Drive 2 - Secondary Storage

I deleted a lot of redundant files from drive one. Now I want the second drive to have the same files deleted.

There are thousands and thousands of files. Is there a way to sync without going through each file individually?

Thanks.

:)

msaaim89, Oct 28, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Oct 28, 2019
  3. JVHJR Win User
    Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Oct 28, 2019
  4. vivitree Win User

Sync Files

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Sync Files

1. Sync Files - Similar Threads - Sync Files

2. Sync of 2 selected files that are updated on one computer but not yet synced on the second...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync of 2 selected files that are updated on one computer but not yet synced on the second...: Is there a way to force an immediate sync of 2 selected files that are updated on my office computer but not yet synced on my SurfacePro6 computer that I use when away from the office? Both computers show that OneDrive is processing changes, and a third file that was just...
  3. OneDrive starts backing-up my files automatically. After stopped syncing, the icons on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive starts backing-up my files automatically. After stopped syncing, the icons on my...: Hi all, today after I have started up my computer, my OneDrive starts to back up my files automatically. I have remembered VERY CLEARLY that I have disabled OneDrive syncing, and there is nothing in my OneDrive space, but somehow it started again without manually setting...
  4. How do I disable one-drive. I do not want my files to sync

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I disable one-drive. I do not want my files to sync: I do not want or need one-drive. I have tried closing one-drive but my files still synced. I have recently had an e-mail from Microsoft saying that my one-drive storage is almost full and one of the suggestions was to delete files - however even though I have clicked the...
  5. OneDrive is not syncing files

OneDrive is not syncing files: Hi I am using a Toshiba Laptop running Windows 7, and an HP Eliteone 800 G3 All-in-one PC running Windows 10. I can see files in OneDrive on both the Laptop and the PC, however they are not the same files (there are more on the PC view than on the laptop view). Of those...
  6. File Upload is missing my subfolders after my inital OneDrive sync

File Upload is missing my subfolders after my inital OneDrive sync: New laptop, new problem. I recently synced my OneDrive and noticed that in File Upload all of my subfolders are missing. The File Upload contents differs from the one which appears when composing an email attachment from the File Upload which appears as I attempt to change...
  7. Azure File Sync

Azure File Sync: Hi, We are looking to entertain Azure Files to store some important documents on the cloud and I had some concerns. Our files are currently stored on a NAS server and they are recursively embedded with many folders. My questions are: 1.) Can you move files to Azure Files...
  8. Sync files in OneDrive from one laptop to another laptop

Sync files in OneDrive from one laptop to another laptop: A few years back when Onedrive free capacity was dramatically reduced by Microsoft I stopped using it. I found it hard to get straight forward instructions to disable Onedrive & download all the files that had previously only been stored on Onedrive to my local harddrive so...
  9. onedrive file syncing

onedrive file syncing: i am unbale to select the folders that can be synced to me onedrive on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-file-syncing/f968e02e-90f5-4ae7-9b87-135de880fbac"
  10. Samsung chooses OneDrive to sync your photos and files across devices

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung chooses OneDrive to sync your photos and files across devices: Yesterday, Microsoft joined Samsung on stage in New York City at their Galaxy Unpacked 2019 event to share a vision for the future of productivity and how the continued partnership in the coming years will empower people to achieve more across new Samsung devices and...