Windows 10: Sync Files

Discus and support Sync Files in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi I have two hard drives where I store files. Hard Drive 1 - Main Storage Hard Drive 2 - Secondary Storage I deleted a lot of redundant files from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by msaaim89, Oct 28, 2019.

1. msaaim89 Win User

Sync Files

Hi

I have two hard drives where I store files.

Hard Drive 1 - Main Storage
    Hard Drive 2 - Secondary Storage

I deleted a lot of redundant files from drive one. Now I want the second drive to have the same files deleted.

There are thousands and thousands of files. Is there a way to sync without going through each file individually?

Thanks.

:)

msaaim89, Oct 28, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Oct 28, 2019
  3. JVHJR Win User
    Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Oct 28, 2019
  4. vivitree Win User

Sync Files

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Sync Files

1. Sync Files - Similar Threads - Sync Files

2. OneDrive app cannot sync new files even though there are plenty of free space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive app cannot sync new files even though there are plenty of free space: Hi there,I am trying to sync a file about 10MB to my OneDrive but it's not working.The OneDrive app shows "Couldn't upload file" with "You don't have enough space for this file." even though it says "15.3GB used of 125 GB".If i click Sync issues above, the following message...
  3. OneDrive app cannot sync new files even though there are plenty of free space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive app cannot sync new files even though there are plenty of free space: Hi there,I am trying to sync a file about 10MB to my OneDrive but it's not working.The OneDrive app shows "Couldn't upload file" with "You don't have enough space for this file." even though it says "15.3GB used of 125 GB".If i click Sync issues above, the following message...
  4. onedrive doesnt work and not syncing the files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive doesnt work and not syncing the files: onedrive doesnt work and not syncing the files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-doesnt-work-and-not-syncing-the-files/d582ce7a-3ca6-43fe-8407-e60223f8bb12
  5. onedrive doesnt work and not syncing the files

onedrive doesnt work and not syncing the files: onedrive doesnt work and not syncing the files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-doesnt-work-and-not-syncing-the-files/d582ce7a-3ca6-43fe-8407-e60223f8bb12
  6. Onedrive not syncing files. How do I reset this if your online help is outdated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive not syncing files. How do I reset this if your online help is outdated?: Hi, I'm trying to get onedrive to backup my files in my document folder but they are all stuck forever on syncing and it doesnt change. How can I solve this problem? I've tried to follow your online help but there is no unlink from this computer or unlink account options that...
  7. Onedrive not syncing files. How do I reset this if your online help is outdated?

Onedrive not syncing files. How do I reset this if your online help is outdated?: Hi, I'm trying to get onedrive to backup my files in my document folder but they are all stuck forever on syncing and it doesnt change. How can I solve this problem? I've tried to follow your online help but there is no unlink from this computer or unlink account options that...
  8. File is stuck on Onedrive sync and I cannot copy or back it up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File is stuck on Onedrive sync and I cannot copy or back it up: I have a file that is stuck in syncing statusI've tried a half dozen remedies proposed on line. Some of the many fixes I found just didn't work. It is my home system, so "contacting my system administrator" isn't an option.I even disabled onedrive and it is still showing that...
  9. File is stuck on Onedrive sync and I cannot copy or back it up

File is stuck on Onedrive sync and I cannot copy or back it up: I have a file that is stuck in syncing statusI've tried a half dozen remedies proposed on line. Some of the many fixes I found just didn't work. It is my home system, so "contacting my system administrator" isn't an option.I even disabled onedrive and it is still showing that...
  10. why files is not syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why files is not syncing: why files is not syncing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-files-is-not-syncing/dbeefcd6-ab3d-47bd-987d-cfd698e9a833