Windows 10: sync folders between laptop and desktop in Windows 10

Discus and support sync folders between laptop and desktop in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I sync folders between my laptop and desktop in Windows 10 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Regal1, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Regal1 Win User

sync folders between laptop and desktop in Windows 10

How can I sync folders between my laptop and desktop in Windows 10 ?

:)

Regal1, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2019
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Oct 22, 2019
  4. sync folders between laptop and desktop in Windows 10

Caledon Ken, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

sync folders between laptop and desktop in Windows 10

1. sync folders between laptop and desktop in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - sync folders between

2. Full Sync between Laptop and Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full Sync between Laptop and Desktop: I would like to fully sync my two computers files, apps, settings, wifi, email accounts and signatures, etc. EVERYTHING I work from both computers all the time and I wold like to have them IDENTICAL in all senses. What have I done? - I routed all default folders inside...
  3. Full Sync between Laptop and Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full Sync between Laptop and Desktop: I would like to fully sync my two computers files, apps, settings, wifi, email accounts and signatures, etc. EVERYTHING I work from both computers all the time and I wold like to have them IDENTICAL in all senses. What have I done? - I routed all default folders inside...
  4. Best Way to Sync Save Games Between Desktop & Laptop PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Way to Sync Save Games Between Desktop & Laptop PC: Sometimes my saved games mess up if i play say Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Desktop one week, then next week play it a bit on Desktop, and then when i play it on Desktop again, the profile/saved games are messed up. Should i just uninstall the same games on Laptop, and just...
  5. Complete Sync between Laptop and Desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Complete Sync between Laptop and Desktop: I would like to fully sync my two computers--files, apps, everything. I work as a music producer and want to make my laptop an identical but mobile version of my studio desktop. Is this possible?...
  6. Complete Sync between PC and Laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Complete Sync between PC and Laptop?: Is there a way to fully sync a PC and another windows 10 device? I know you can sign in to a microsoft account and sync devices but is there a way to theoretically start a Video Editing project on a laptop, save it, and open the same project on a PC seconds later without...
  7. Windows 10 folder icon mismatch between laptop & desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 folder icon mismatch between laptop & desktop: Hey, so I have a laptop and a desktop with windows 10 on it but the folder icons are different on each of them, I would like them to look the same, would anyone know why they are different and how to change them? [img] Desktop is build is 18362.900 Laptop build is...
  8. Syncing Applications Between Laptop and PC

Syncing Applications Between Laptop and PC: Is there any way to sync applications between a laptop and PC? This would allow me to run applications on my laptop and move to my PC, already logged in and on the same user profile. I tried syncing data through my Microsoft account but none of my programs copied over....
  9. How to sync a folder between two laptops?

How to sync a folder between two laptops?: Hi everyone, I have two laptops, Laptop A and Laptop B. I use Laptop A for working from home and Laptop B is mainly for Netflix as it also works as a tablet. Is it possible to sync my work from Laptop A to Laptop B? OneDrive doesn't work on Laptop A so I am unable to use...
  10. Sharing files and folders between Windows 10 laptop and Windows 7 desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing files and folders between Windows 10 laptop and Windows 7 desktop: Since buying a new HP laptop with Windows 10, I have had incomplete access to folders and files in my husband's Windows 7 desktop. All the sharing permissions have been activated in the Advanced options of the Network and Sharing centre in both computers and files that I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. synchronize laptop with desktop windows 10

2. how do i sync my settings in windows 10 dell

3. win10 difference between desktop onedrive folders and my pc folders