Windows 10: Sync Iphone

Discus and support Sync Iphone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help with "sync my iPhone. My Windows account is not recognizing my email address because my daughter used another email years ago to switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanielleG_2021, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Sync Iphone

I need help with "sync my iPhone. My Windows account is not recognizing my email address because my daughter used another email years ago to switch info on my new phones. I went and added a new personal one that works. But when I go to select sync devices it still does not recognize it. Should i log off and try again?

:)

DanielleG_2021, Oct 6, 2021
  2. vgchat Win User

syncing images to pc & back to iphone

Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this:

1. sync images from my iphone to my pc
    2. run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my phone
    3. replace the existing images on the iphone and icloud with the new smaller compressed images to save space and avoid cloud conflicts with the same files with different file sizes

Surely this probably isn't as straight-forward as those steps above, right? Any feedback on what to do differently than the above or should I just stick with the above?

vgchat, Oct 6, 2021
  3. vivitree Win User
    My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Oct 6, 2021
  4. shevanel Win User

Sync Iphone

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Sync Iphone

1. Sync Iphone - Similar Threads - Sync Iphone

2. Onedrive on my iPhone will not sync with my Windows Boxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive on my iPhone will not sync with my Windows Boxes: I have Onedrive installed on Two Windows 10 boxes and an Apple iPhone 8. The Windows boxes sync with each other and Onedrive on the Internet. Onedrive on the iPhone remains stuck in the past and does not sync.At present Onedrive on the internet does not "see" the iPhone as a...
  3. Onedrive on my iPhone will not sync with my Windows Boxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive on my iPhone will not sync with my Windows Boxes: I have Onedrive installed on Two Windows 10 boxes and an Apple iPhone 8. The Windows boxes sync with each other and Onedrive on the Internet. Onedrive on the iPhone remains stuck in the past and does not sync.At present Onedrive on the internet does not "see" the iPhone as a...
  4. Onedrive on my iPhone will not sync with my Windows Boxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I can't sync my iTunes music stored on my PC to either my iPad 7th gen. or iPhone 12?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sync my iTunes music stored on my PC to either my iPad 7th gen. or iPhone 12?: The following error message appears: "The iPad/iPhone cannot be synced. A duplicate filename was specified".iTunes version is 12.13.0.9 and I am using Windows 11 Home....
  6. I can't sync my iTunes music stored on my PC to either my iPad 7th gen. or iPhone 12?

I can't sync my iTunes music stored on my PC to either my iPad 7th gen. or iPhone 12?: The following error message appears: "The iPad/iPhone cannot be synced. A duplicate filename was specified".iTunes version is 12.13.0.9 and I am using Windows 11 Home....
  7. Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC: Photos on my iPhone sync to my iCloud account, my iPad and to my PC Windows 10. Since I reinstalled Windows, I can no longer access the newest photos. No problems accessing those photos that were taken before the re-install. My iPad syncs all photos, plenty of room in my...
  8. Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC

Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC: Photos on my iPhone sync to my iCloud account, my iPad and to my PC Windows 10. Since I reinstalled Windows, I can no longer access the newest photos. No problems accessing those photos that were taken before the re-install. My iPad syncs all photos, plenty of room in my...
  9. Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. my yahoo account on my PC will not sync with Iphone. if PC email is open and online my...

my yahoo account on my PC will not sync with Iphone. if PC email is open and online my...: My yahoo account on my PC doesn't sync to my phone yahoo account while closed If PC is on I receive emails*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-yahoo-account-on-my-pc-will-not-sync-with/f37b6cc1-6cfc-474c-ad54-0dc329bd8c41