Windows 10: Sync is not available for your account – Windows 10 Settings

Discus and support Sync is not available for your account – Windows 10 Settings in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 allows you to sync some settings of their system with their Microsoft Account, so that they could replicate the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 22, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Sync is not available for your account – Windows 10 Settings

WinClub, Nov 22, 2019

2. Account Settings will not sync - Windows 10

My account settings will not sync with my new laptop.

I used a suggestion from
    another forum
    where I created an account, then changed it to a Local and back to a Microsoft account and it still did not fix my issues. However, it did remove the error message stating "Sync is not available for your account. Contact a system administrator
    to fix this issue."

I ran the Account Troubleshooter, and the "Problems Found" were:

• Can't connect to the sync service
    • Rootcauses found and created logs, and
    • Some settings have sync turned off

NowMonsters, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    School account not interfering with my inability to sync settings

Hi,

This issue with syncing settings may happen if your computer is still connected to a domain.

Since you said that you've contacted the administrator already, we'd like to know what are the steps that they've performed or the troubleshooting steps that took place.

Also, we'd like to ask if the Sync settings option is available or grayed out in
    Settings:

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Select Sync your settings.
    • Check if Sync settings option is available.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Nov 22, 2019
  4. balubeto Win User

Turn On or Off Sync Settings for Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Looking at the picture 4 of the step 4 of this link http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadF...in-windows-10/ , I noticed that the window for data synchronization, which lets choose which data to sync, is never displayed when I step from a local to Microsoft account.

Why this window does not appear?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Sync is not available for your account – Windows 10 Settings - Similar Threads - Sync available account

2. sync your setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync your setting: hi , i would like to ask you , why i cannot turn on my sync setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-your-setting/7cc59b12-3982-4d86-ae79-207c3373daeb
  3. Win 10 Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator: Win 10 Pro in workgroup version 20H2 using *** Email address is removed for privacy *** receive error when syncing Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator Can't sync from a 2nd Computer with same username Also regedit...
  4. Accounts "Sync your settings" crashes to desktop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Accounts "Sync your settings" crashes to desktop: Hi! I have a problem with my Microsoft account not syncing. I can see that it's not syncing as my account on my dad's PC has my old profile picture and the screen time changes my dad makes don't seem to do anything he has to use the "my parent is here" option on screen....
  5. WiFi- "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi- "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator": Hello, i've updated to 2004 win version and idk why this happen What i have to do, and how i fix this Thank you! [ATTACH] * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: ABOUT WIFI...
  6. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.: My Surface Book is running 1903 Windows 10. I logon to my computer with my Microsoft Account. I have a Office 386 Home Premium account and have installed all Office programs. I have 3 accounts on an Exchange Server - Exchange Online (Plan 1) which I have configured in...
  7. Windows 10 Settings/Sync Your Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings/Sync Your Settings: Anyone any theory on why on both my Surface Pro 4 & Surface Laptop 2 the "Sync Your Settings" is set at "off" and greyed out with a red message at the top saying "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your administrator to resolve this". I only noticed this when I...
  8. Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening: Hello Got a strange one with Windows 10 settings. If I attempt to go into Accounts then Email and Accounts, all I get a is a blank page. At the top you can see it is trying to refresh the info. Likewise, if I click Sync your settings, again I get a blank page. If I then try...
  9. Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening: Hello Got a strange one with Windows 10 settings. If I attempt to go into Accounts then Email and Accounts, all I get a is a blank page. At the top you can see it is trying to refresh the info. Likewise, if I click Sync your settings, again I get a blank page. If I then try...
  10. Sync your settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync your settings: Have bought a new Desktop and when I try to Sync with my other devices I get the message ' Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation' how do I change this to be able to Sync me settings. I have been told it was due to a Windows update, but my other computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sync is not available for your account. contact your system administrator to resolve this

2. sync is not available for your account ask your administrator