Windows 10: Sync is not available

Discus and support Sync is not available in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system admin 123199 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mpmartin, Dec 10, 2018.

1. mpmartin Win User

Sync is not available

Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system admin

:)

mpmartin, Dec 10, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Dec 10, 2018
  3. G-Sync is Dead. VESA Adds Adaptive-Sync to DisplayPort Standard

We shall see.. there are a lot of steps involved to actually get adoption.. In the meantime G-Sync works today

Hitman_Actual, Dec 10, 2018
  4. JVHJR Win User

Sync is not available

Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Sync is not available

1. Sync is not available - Similar Threads - Sync available

2. how can i sync my apple account for microsoft account then restore my purchases

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i sync my apple account for microsoft account then restore my purchases: sp first I thought I could do that cause the game I wanted to download was Minecraft windows 10 edition and you have the option to sign in with your Microsoft account so If I sign in with the Microsoft account I used for Minecraft I thought I would be owned be me but then it...
  3. Sync is not available for your account – Windows 10 Settings

in Windows 10 News
    Sync is not available for your account – Windows 10 Settings: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 allows you to sync some settings of their system with their Microsoft Account, so that they could replicate the same settings on other systems or whenever they renew or restore their operating system. However, at times, while trying [...] This...
  4. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.: My Surface Book is running 1903 Windows 10. I logon to my computer with my Microsoft Account. I have a Office 386 Home Premium account and have installed all Office programs. I have 3 accounts on an Exchange Server - Exchange Online (Plan 1) which I have configured in...
  5. Are symbolic links available to sync PC to Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Are symbolic links available to sync PC to Onedrive?: I used to use symbolic links to sync files on my PC to OneDrive. But these symbolic links stopped working a while ago. So I do a query, are they available?...
  6. How to Exclude OneDrive Syncing Desktop But Keep it Available Locally?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Exclude OneDrive Syncing Desktop But Keep it Available Locally?: Hello Microsoft support community! I do not even know if this is possible, but I would like to know if I can exclude OneDrive from syncing my desktop folder across machines but still have the local desktop to each individual machine available. It is annoying when I install...
  7. Sync is not available

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync is not available: Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system admin 123199
  8. Sync options not available

in Browsers and Email
    Sync options not available: Windows 10 Mail shows me the e-mails on the server and the header, but won't download the text or attachments. I can't access the sync options mnu because it is greyed out. What can I do? 54696
  9. Backup and Sync from Google available soon

in Windows 10 News
    Backup and Sync from Google available soon: On June 28th, 2017, we will launch Backup and Sync from Google, a tool intended to help everyday users back up files and photos from their computers, so they’re safe and accessible from anywhere. Backup and Sync is the latest version of Google Drive for Mac/PC, which is now...
  10. Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365: We are excited to announce that School Data Sync (SDS), our online classroom automation solution, is moving from preview to general availability! Please fill out this request form to sign up, and we’ll help you to deploy it—for free. SDS helps schools automatically create...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync is not available contact your admin

2. sync is not available for your account contact your system admin to resolve this

3. sync is not available for your account contact your system admin

4. microsoft sync is not available