Windows 10: Sync is not available

Discus and support Sync is not available in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system admin 123199 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mpmartin, Dec 10, 2018.

1. mpmartin Win User

Sync is not available

Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system admin

:)

mpmartin, Dec 10, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Dec 10, 2018
  3. G-Sync is Dead. VESA Adds Adaptive-Sync to DisplayPort Standard

We shall see.. there are a lot of steps involved to actually get adoption.. In the meantime G-Sync works today

Hitman_Actual, Dec 10, 2018
  4. JVHJR Win User

Sync is not available

Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Sync is not available

1. Sync is not available - Similar Threads - Sync available

2. Win 10 and Win 11 computers, stop sync, only make One Drive avail on secondary laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 and Win 11 computers, stop sync, only make One Drive avail on secondary laptop.: - I have a powerful 6 year old Win 10 Samsung laptop, on which I have Mcafee and another auxiliary compatible anti malware software. - I recently bought an inexpensive Win 11 Lenovo laptop primarily for taking to work, the library, Starbucks, for doing mostly personal tasks...
  3. Win 10 and Win 11 computers, stop sync, only make One Drive avail on secondary laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 and Win 11 computers, stop sync, only make One Drive avail on secondary laptop.: - I have a powerful 6 year old Win 10 Samsung laptop, on which I have Mcafee and another auxiliary compatible anti malware software. - I recently bought an inexpensive Win 11 Lenovo laptop primarily for taking to work, the library, Starbucks, for doing mostly personal tasks...
  4. How to Exclude OneDrive Syncing Desktop But Keep it Available Locally on windows 11 23 h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Exclude OneDrive Syncing Desktop But Keep it Available Locally on windows 11 23 h2: HiI use the same Microsoft account on 2 Windows 11 PC1_ Desktop2_ LaptopI do not have the same applications installed on the 2 window 11 PCs, and in some cases applications are on both PC but in different drives.The issue I have is Window synch the Desktop which messes up the...
  5. How to Exclude OneDrive Syncing Desktop But Keep it Available Locally on windows 11 23 h2

How to Exclude OneDrive Syncing Desktop But Keep it Available Locally on windows 11 23 h2: HiI use the same Microsoft account on 2 Windows 11 PC1_ Desktop2_ LaptopI do not have the same applications installed on the 2 window 11 PCs, and in some cases applications are on both PC but in different drives.The issue I have is Window synch the Desktop which messes up the...
  6. If I backup sync my files to OneDrive, will the files still available in my laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I backup sync my files to OneDrive, will the files still available in my laptop...: I am new to OneDrive, so please forgive me if my question is quite stupid: If I backup sync my files to OneDrive, will the files still available in my laptop C:\Users, or completely moved to OneDrive?...
  7. If I backup sync my files to OneDrive, will the files still available in my laptop...

If I backup sync my files to OneDrive, will the files still available in my laptop...: I am new to OneDrive, so please forgive me if my question is quite stupid: If I backup sync my files to OneDrive, will the files still available in my laptop C:\Users, or completely moved to OneDrive?...
  8. OneDrive on Windows 11 - Availability Status error but files within folder seem to have synced

OneDrive on Windows 11 - Availability Status error but files within folder seem to have synced: When you drill down on the third screenshot you will see that all files seem to have synced. What gives? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-on-windows-11-availability-status-error/ebebdcf8-2506-46aa-8ced-48abcceaf03d
  9. OneDrive on Windows 11 - Availability Status error but files within folder seem to have synced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive on Windows 11 - Availability Status error but files within folder seem to have synced: When you drill down on the third screenshot you will see that all files seem to have synced. What gives? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-on-windows-11-availability-status-error/ebebdcf8-2506-46aa-8ced-48abcceaf03d
  10. How can i find the local available or inserted aber not already synced files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i find the local available or inserted aber not already synced files?: Hi, i have huge issues with my OneDrive on MacOS Catalina 10.15.6. I have tried to deinstall and multiple times to re-install it. But always without success. With my O365 E3 Business Account i am not able to login to OneDrive. So i decided not to use anymore OneDrive but i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync is not available contact your admin

2. sync is not available for your account contact your system admin to resolve this

3. sync is not available for your account contact your system admin

4. microsoft sync is not available