Windows 10: Sync issue with Windows Mail app

Discus and support Sync issue with Windows Mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have an issue with the sync of my Junk mail in Windows Mail app. My inbox mail are getting properly synced but my junk mail is always showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dhyan Devaiah, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Sync issue with Windows Mail app

Hi,I have an issue with the sync of my Junk mail in Windows Mail app. My inbox mail are getting properly synced but my junk mail is always showing empty even after I delete a mail. I use a gmail account and in the gmail app i can see my junk mail but not in the Windows Mail app.In the Junk section it states that 'Nothing Has Arrived' even after deleting a mail.* Moved from Windows Essentials/Windows Live Mail

:)

Dhyan Devaiah, Jul 19, 2021

2. WIndows 10 Mail application not working properly and sync issues.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in mail app settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "but cant switch that account in the app (the original account is listed as an outlook account", what exactly are you referring to?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article about sync settings related issues in Mail app and check if it helps.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Please get back to us with an update on issue with syncing emails on Mail app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Mail App no longer syncing

Hello TheLir,

The issue might arise due to mail app corruption, firewall from the security software hindering the network connection or due a proxy server internet connection

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, I'd recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to resolve sync issues on Windows 10 Mail app.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Sync issue with Windows Mail app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Sync issue with Windows Mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Sync issue with Windows Mail app

1. Sync issue with Windows Mail app - Similar Threads - Sync issue Mail

2. A syncing issue with Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A syncing issue with Windows Mail?: For some reason, email that I delete from Windows Mail does not get deleted from the server. If I log on to Xfinity, the deleted emails are still there. I don't recall this happening until recently. Does it have anything to do with "syncing"? How can I fix this?...
  3. A syncing issue with Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A syncing issue with Windows Mail?: For some reason, email that I delete from Windows Mail does not get deleted from the server. If I log on to Xfinity, the deleted emails are still there. I don't recall this happening until recently. Does it have anything to do with "syncing"? How can I fix this?...
  4. Mail app syncing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app syncing issue: Suddenly my windows mail app on the computer does not sync emails that I have read on my phone.It does sync unread mails and mails which I open on my phone when my computer is on.It seems only not to sync emails I read on my phone while my computer is off.This is causing me...
  5. Mail app syncing issue

Mail app syncing issue: Suddenly my windows mail app on the computer does not sync emails that I have read on my phone.It does sync unread mails and mails which I open on my phone when my computer is on.It seems only not to sync emails I read on my phone while my computer is off.This is causing me...
  6. Windows Mail sync issue

Windows Mail sync issue: My Windows Mail will sync my emails coming in but not deleting them and the folders are not syncing? I am using a web based email. MTS mail. Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Managing email folders...
  7. Windows 10 Mail App Syncing Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail App Syncing Issues: After installing the latest windows updates, I started noticing issues with the windows 10 mail app. In the app it says that my email account settings are out of date and needs to be fixed, when I go ahead and fix them by re-logging into the accounts, the emails momentarily...
  8. Windows Mail App Sync issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Mail App Sync issue: Hello, i am using Windows 10 home. In the Windows Mail and Calendar app, i signed in using my Outlook.com account to which i forward Gmail. The issue is, if the focused Inbox is 'on' i get all the mail the first mail is dated Feb 2018, but when i turn off the focused...
  9. Mail syncing issue

Mail syncing issue: Hi, yesterday all was fine. Today one of my email accounts wont sync in the Mail app, windows 10, PC. I've gone through everything I can think of (followed the online help suggestions as far as possible) but I still can't get it to sync. I can access the account without...
  10. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...