Windows 10: Sync issue

Discus and support Sync issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am the only administrator for this PC. When I try to turn on sync I am getting the error message: "Sync is not available for your account. Contact... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lanny West, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Sync issue

I am the only administrator for this PC. When I try to turn on sync I am getting the error message: "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this." How do I fix this?

:)

Lanny West, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    Outlook syncing issue. Error: 0x80c805f6

Hi Radan,

The error code 0x80c805f6 is likely to occur if there's a sync issue with Outlook. For us to better assist you, please clarify the following.

• When did the issue start?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to sync using a different email account?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot your syncing issue with Outlook, we suggest performing the steps provided on this

link

Any updates on the issue is highly appreciated.

Regards.

Clark Ari, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Sync issue

Keyboard layout syncing issue in Windows 10

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

A quick question before we proceed:

Does this issue confined to keyboard layout?

I suggest you to Turn off the Language preference and Ease of access Sync settings and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key and then type Sync your settings.

• Turn off language preference and ease of access.

Hope this helps. Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Sync issue

1. Sync issue - Similar Threads - Sync issue

2. Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues: Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-troubleshoot-onedrive-sync-issues/6bad50e6-7cb5-409f-ac56-44a16544008e
  3. Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues: Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-troubleshoot-onedrive-sync-issues/6bad50e6-7cb5-409f-ac56-44a16544008e
  4. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...: Hi Support,My OneDrive is not syncing properly. The OneDrive icon in the taskbar only appears when I manually open the drive folder, and it disappears as soon as I hover over it. I have installed the newest version of OneDrive, checked for all other related updates, and tried...
  5. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...: Hi Support,My OneDrive is not syncing properly. The OneDrive icon in the taskbar only appears when I manually open the drive folder, and it disappears as soon as I hover over it. I have installed the newest version of OneDrive, checked for all other related updates, and tried...
  6. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?: I have a issue with OneDrive. I am a gamer and I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The problem I have is that games I play creates a folder in "Documents" for all my saved data for that particular game. I am unable to modify the folder directory for the saved data. Due to how OneDrive...
  8. [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?

[Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?: I have a issue with OneDrive. I am a gamer and I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The problem I have is that games I play creates a folder in "Documents" for all my saved data for that particular game. I am unable to modify the folder directory for the saved data. Due to how OneDrive...
  9. ONEDRIVE : I am having a Catch22 issue with OneDrive, sync interrupt, to change config sync...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ONEDRIVE : I am having a Catch22 issue with OneDrive, sync interrupt, to change config sync...: Here is my issue :I tried to find a way to remove a link to a SharePoint Volume with alot of files and subdirectory. But no success, it says everywhere deleing the link is risky to delete the source when it will sync.Each time OneDrive starts, it stop with an error saying...
  10. ONEDRIVE : I am having a Catch22 issue with OneDrive, sync interrupt, to change config sync...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONEDRIVE : I am having a Catch22 issue with OneDrive, sync interrupt, to change config sync...: Here is my issue :I tried to find a way to remove a link to a SharePoint Volume with alot of files and subdirectory. But no success, it says everywhere deleing the link is risky to delete the source when it will sync.Each time OneDrive starts, it stop with an error saying...