Windows 10: SYNC ISSUES and DESKTOP EMAIL NOTIFICATION COUNTER STUCK

Discus and support SYNC ISSUES and DESKTOP EMAIL NOTIFICATION COUNTER STUCK in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have noticed that I cannot sync properly from Android device to desktop default email app. For example, when I empty out trash using Samsung default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LIT1, Dec 9, 2020.

1. LIT1 Win User

SYNC ISSUES and DESKTOP EMAIL NOTIFICATION COUNTER STUCK

I have noticed that I cannot sync properly from Android device to desktop default email app. For example, when I empty out trash using Samsung default email app, the trash in the desktop windows default email app remains. Trash folder is the only syncing issue. I am forced to manually empty out trash from within the phone's settings, and it then syncs as initially should. FYI- I am currently running a Samsung Android OS beta. Please fix!. Also, the counter on the desktop default email app live tile and taskbar, both get stuck occasionally, and I have no way to manually correct this, until it unexpectedly self-corrects. Please fix!.

:)

LIT1, Dec 9, 2020
  2. GSquadron Win User

Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

SYNC ISSUES and DESKTOP EMAIL NOTIFICATION COUNTER STUCK 23ssl68.jpg

GSquadron, Dec 9, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 9, 2020
  4. SYNC ISSUES and DESKTOP EMAIL NOTIFICATION COUNTER STUCK

email not syncing

Hi Angela,

To assist you better, please provide us with information below:

• Are you referring to the syncing of emails in Windows live mail or
      Mail App or mail client version of Outlook?

If you are referring to the Windows Mail App, I suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Change your email sync duration in the below link and check if the email are syncing.

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...ndows-10-0dd86c69-18f3-4f73-9d3d-375bdc9c3e34

Hope you can sync the emails.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

SYNC ISSUES and DESKTOP EMAIL NOTIFICATION COUNTER STUCK

1. SYNC ISSUES and DESKTOP EMAIL NOTIFICATION COUNTER STUCK - Similar Threads - SYNC ISSUES DESKTOP

2. Desktop sync issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop sync issues: So i have a basic subscription plan for onedrive which means I have 100gb of cloud storage, however, I've recently found that my desktop takes 30gb of its storage, and I can't unsync it without losing all my desktop icons, if I unlink onedrive I lose all my documents; if...
  3. Desktop sync issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop sync issues: So i have a basic subscription plan for onedrive which means I have 100gb of cloud storage, however, I've recently found that my desktop takes 30gb of its storage, and I can't unsync it without losing all my desktop icons, if I unlink onedrive I lose all my documents; if...
  4. emails not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emails not sync: My personal emails no updating, * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-sync/5362d686-23af-4477-a9e7-b2ded71e4517
  5. Syncing email

Syncing email: My Yahoo email account wont sync on my Surface tablet. When I try to fix now, it comes up with Error code 0x8019019a How can I sort this? Have already updated Windows 10 latest version, so its not that....
  6. Sync emails.

Sync emails.: Hi Iam getting the following error message: Error message 0x80004001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-emails/e71c0449-d8dc-4308-b578-2fd019cb35d3
  7. Syncing email

Syncing email: I was trying to sync the email to window10 mail app on computer. It successfully logged in with the account but could not sync any information with error code of 0x800700657. I deleted the account and re-setup the account, but still didn't work. Moved from:...
  8. Email syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email syncing: I have two email accounts (Bell email and Gmail) and am able to sync email on both from my home WiFi Bell network. However, when on a different network I am not able to sync emails. I am running Windows 10 email app. I tried to cancel firewalls to no avail. What am I missing?...
  9. email sync issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    email sync issues: I cannot receive messages from my btyahoo email account which is synced to my Hotmail account. The system was working perfectly until a recent software update to windows 10. How do I fix this problem...
  10. Windows 10 Email Not Sync and not show notification bar

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Email Not Sync and not show notification bar: Hello to all..I am new here. Before 2 days i install the Windows 10 PRO. I have problem withe Mail & Calendar app. I have set 2 email account. A) Outlook B) Gmail The Outlook sync complete but dont show me the notification bar when i have an email. (i check the...