Windows 10: Sync/Link Problem

Discus and support Sync/Link Problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Win 10. Happens in both Edge and IE. Example: Open a retail site. Internal links work OK (change pages, zoom, etc.) Click on an internal hyperlink on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Kupuna, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Kupuna Win User

Sync/Link Problem

Win 10. Happens in both Edge and IE. Example: Open a retail site. Internal links work OK (change pages, zoom, etc.) Click on an internal hyperlink on the page (contact us, etc.) and a dialog box appears "Do you want to change apps? Yes/No" Any click pops another dialog box that says "Not Synced Yet".
    What's going on? Thanks for help.

:)

Kupuna, Mar 19, 2016

2. problems syncing N9 with link

Hi. I've been having similar problems with Link and raised a call with Nokia. It turns out that there are a series of reserved characters that you can't have in song/artist names (I haven't got an answer back if this applies to composers or genres yet).
    I was syncing with iTunes on a Mac.

The reserved characters are \ / ? : * < > | "

Now I don't know about you, but I had a load of files with / ? * and " in them (300 out of 4000). Seems pretty poor that standard file details from CMDB are "illegal" from Nokia's point of view.

jonathandtcox, Mar 19, 2016
  3. problems syncing N9 with link

have you tried to uninstall/reinstlal link?

there was a new version just released. it may be worth trying that.

i do not personally use link, i just transfer the files over via cable mass storage mode.

here is the link, you will need to login
    http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/nokia-link/download_and_installation

ceroberts75, Mar 19, 2016
Thema:

Sync/Link Problem

1. Sync/Link Problem - Similar Threads - Sync Link Problem

2. Sync Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync Problems: Hello, my name is Shrusti, and I work at Veraizen Earthing. I have Microsoft data that is partly synced and half not. How can I resolve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-problems/66e0484e-62bb-46f2-9286-328c7b033fb6
  3. Phone Link and contact syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link and contact syncing: Phone Link now includes a new feature to sync phone contacts with Microsoft Teams for Life as per What's new and announcements for the Phone Link app - Microsoft Support.If I am already syncing phone contacts with M365/outlook.com, why would I want to turn this new feature...
  4. Phone Link and contact syncing

Phone Link and contact syncing: Phone Link now includes a new feature to sync phone contacts with Microsoft Teams for Life as per What's new and announcements for the Phone Link app - Microsoft Support.If I am already syncing phone contacts with M365/outlook.com, why would I want to turn this new feature...
  5. Phone Link will not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link will not sync: Hi,I use W10 and have a Samsung device and after months of trying to be patient, enough is enough. My contact names and numbers are regularily missing within the Phone Link on the PC.How do i fix this embarrassing defect pls??Barry...
  6. Phone Link will not sync

Phone Link will not sync: Hi,I use W10 and have a Samsung device and after months of trying to be patient, enough is enough. My contact names and numbers are regularily missing within the Phone Link on the PC.How do i fix this embarrassing defect pls??Barry...
  7. syncing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    syncing problem: Settings entered on my Account Security page are not syncing on my phone within the MS Authenticator App .. disaster started a few days agp when MS recommended I upload the latest Authenticator version ,, did so on Jan 13 2021 and it hasn't worked right since .. unusable 8...
  8. syncing problem

syncing problem: Settings entered on my Account Security page are not syncing on my phone within the MS Authenticator App .. disaster started a few days agp when MS recommended I upload the latest Authenticator version ,, did so on Jan 13 2021 and it hasn't worked right since .. unusable 8...
  9. Not a syncing problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not a syncing problem: A few days ago two of the same folders showed up on my OneDrive phone app and I can not get rid of them, the app will not allow me to delete them. So I go to my PC to get rid it from that side but they do not show up on my PC, I tried to resync my OneDrive to get them to show...
  10. Sync problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync problem: Today when I started my laptop the first thing I saw was a window with some settings, like sync with the phone, onedrive sync and I use the onedrive so I did the onedrive sync. I have two "Documents" and two "Pictures" folders. One on onedrive, one on the pc. Now all what I...