Windows 10: Sync my Win10 PC "bonding failed"

Discus and support Sync my Win10 PC "bonding failed" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I kept getting the error message that "bonding failed". This happened daily for around a week. Then I searched for a solution and tried all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PerterPan, May 7, 2019.

1. PerterPan Win User

Sync my Win10 PC "bonding failed"

I kept getting the error message that "bonding failed". This happened daily for around a week. Then I searched for a solution and tried all suggestions, to no avail. I don't know exactly what I did but one of the suggested steps in the fitbit website help article, actually helped and now it is synching properly. I was just about ready to return my fitbit to the store. Glad I didn't.

:)

PerterPan, May 7, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, May 7, 2019
  3. "This app can't run on your pc" when I try to setup 'James Bond Blood Stone'

This app can't run on your pc

To find a version of your pc,check with the software publisher.

I am actually running setup of game - "James Bond Blood Stone"

Please how to fix this .......and steps for installing the above setup

Waiting for reply......thank u

[Original title: Windows 10]

atramsuraj, May 7, 2019
  4. Sync my Win10 PC "bonding failed"

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Sync my Win10 PC "bonding failed"

1. Sync my Win10 PC "bonding failed" - Similar Threads - Sync Win10 bonding

2. Failed to Sync the Time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to Sync the Time.: I Reset my PC yesterday, everything seems to be fine except for that whenever I try to Sync my clock , it just fails to sync. Here is the thing, I did a reset few months ago and had the same problem but I added a server which I don't remember now and it successfully synced....
  3. Failed to Sync the Time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Failed to Sync the Time.: I Reset my PC yesterday, everything seems to be fine except for that whenever I try to Sync my clock , it just fails to sync. Here is the thing, I did a reset few months ago and had the same problem but I added a server which I don't remember now and it successfully synced....
  4. Failed to install .net framework 4.6.2 on my Win10 PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed to install .net framework 4.6.2 on my Win10 PC: As i need to install a software for working which need to install the .net framework 4.6.2 on my window 10 workstation.I tried to manually download it from microsoft page and install but it have the following error.Then, i tried to turn on the feature as below but also...
  5. Failed to install .net framework 4.6.2 on my Win10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to install .net framework 4.6.2 on my Win10 PC: As i need to install a software for working which need to install the .net framework 4.6.2 on my window 10 workstation.I tried to manually download it from microsoft page and install but it have the following error.Then, i tried to turn on the feature as below but also...
  6. Failed to install .net framework 4.6.2 on my Win10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Time Sync Fails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time Sync Fails: Hi, I noticed recently that time in my Windows wasn't very precise. I checked in settings and it seems like last successful time synchronization was: 2020-09-19. I clicked on "sync now" button, but it fails to sync. I tried to do same from Windows control panel, but still...
  8. Windows update failed for Win10 PC

Windows update failed for Win10 PC: My account has local admin right, I received alert that my PC is missing important security and quality fixes. So I go to windows update, but got below error. I go to Troubleshoot to fix it, it do show the result some error fixed it. But issue still exist, I restarted PC,...
  9. PC failing to boot on Win10.

PC failing to boot on Win10.: I changed my account name and password, now the pc cannot boot and prompt this error when attempting repair. "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC" This also "Log file: D:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt Please assist in getting my Pc...
  10. 40Mbps Bonded DSL Speed Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    40Mbps Bonded DSL Speed Problems: Recently upgraded from 20Mbps DSL to a 40Mbps bonded connection. Since doing that, I have constantly had upload/download speed problems. 1. Yesterday, Centurylink tech connected the WiFi output of the XYTel C3000Z modem to his phone, and ran some thirty speed tests; every...