Windows 10: Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

Discus and support Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Surface Book is running 1903 Windows 10. I logon to my computer with my Microsoft Account. I have a Office 386 Home Premium account and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Per Kjellqvist, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

My Surface Book is running 1903 Windows 10.

I logon to my computer with my Microsoft Account.

I have a Office 386 Home Premium account and have installed all Office programs.

I have 3 accounts on an Exchange Server - Exchange Online (Plan 1) which I have configured in Outlook 386.

I am the Administrator of my computer, I am not connected to a domain, I manage my Exchange Online plan myself, i.e. I am the system administrator.

Once I add my 3 Exchange accounts they end up under "Settings -> Accounts -> Access work or school"

How can I enable my own "Settings -> Accounts -> Sync your settings" to work again?

I know it works when I remove my Exchange accounts, but I use them for email and calendar.

Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this. af6ad2ed-59be-4f97-bfde-42fb687add5b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Per Kjellqvist, Sep 10, 2019

2. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

I have a Surface Book 2 15'. Recently I had an issue that required me to take it to the Windows Store and have it wiped and returned to it's factory settings. Yesterday, while setting it up, I noticed the following message on my "sync your settings" page
    under "accounts":

sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

It is my computer (and, by default, I am the system administrator) and I am logged on under my live account. I've done a few searches for a fix and I've tried a few different setting changes, but nothing seems to work.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

RogueCyclist, Sep 10, 2019
  3. RuhulAli Win User
    Sync not available for your account

Greetings

I have an issue with my pc. It indicates that "sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.". I am the system admin. The sync settings button is not available.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue would be great.

Thanks in advance.

RuhulAli, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

Sync is not available for my account?

Greetings

I have an issue with my pc, which was recently updated to 1709. It indicates that "sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.". I am the system admin. The sync settings button is not available.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

WindowsMetro1, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

1. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this. - Similar Threads - Sync available account

2. Contact your system administrator for more info?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact your system administrator for more info?: I'd had Roblox for a long time with no problems or errors until this message appeared: ''Contact your system administrator for more info.'' I have no idea what to do. I checked my anti-virus, and neither Norton nor Windows Defender I have Windows Defender disabled have...
  3. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  4. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  5. Win 10 Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator: Win 10 Pro in workgroup version 20H2 using *** Email address is removed for privacy *** receive error when syncing Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator Can't sync from a 2nd Computer with same username Also regedit...
  6. Contact your system administrator for more info.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Contact your system administrator for more info.: this is my computer and I installed the microsoft teams for my son cause this is the way he will get online school for now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/27947e5c-6492-422b-8c14-cc189f783289
  7. WiFi- "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi- "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator": Hello, i've updated to 2004 win version and idk why this happen What i have to do, and how i fix this Thank you! [ATTACH] * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: ABOUT WIFI...
  8. Unable to sync data in OneDrive Error: Contact your system administrator to enable sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to sync data in OneDrive Error: Contact your system administrator to enable sync: I am trying to resolve a OneDrive problem (no help from Microsoft despite repeated contact - thanks guys!) and as part of this I am ensuring sync your settings is working. However, my computer tells me I need to contact my system administrator to enable sync. I am my own...
  9. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  10. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync is not available for your account. contact your system administrator to resolve this

2. sync is not available for your account

3. sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

4. sync not available for your account. contact your system administrator to resolve this.,
  5. you can not synchronize your account contact your administrator to solve this issue,
  6. Synchronization is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this issue.,
  7. computer saying sync not available for your account,
  8. windows 10 wont sync settings says contact your system administrator,
  9. sync is not available for your account contact your system administrator,
  10. sync is not available contact administrator,
  11. Synchronization is not available for your account. Contact your System Administrator to resolve this issue,
  12. edge sync is not available for your account contact your system administrator to resolve this gpo,
  13. synchronisation not available with this account contact your administrator,
  14. sync is not available for my account and to contact the system administrator but I am the administrator.