Windows 10: Sync not working in Edge or anything else?

Discus and support Sync not working in Edge or anything else? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want Windows 10 to sync my passwords and favorites and shortcuts in Edge between my laptop and desktop. I believe I have the settings correct but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TGeorge111, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Sync not working in Edge or anything else?

I want Windows 10 to sync my passwords and favorites and shortcuts in Edge between my laptop and desktop. I believe I have the settings correct but still no sync.

Can you help me fix this?

Thanks,

Terry Sync not working in Edge or anything else? 8364cd03-c64c-48b6-b372-1a4ec0064e82?upload=true.jpg

Sync not working in Edge or anything else? [​IMG]

:)

TGeorge111, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Sync Favorites in Edge is not working

Hi Clark,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article on how to sync favorites in Microsoft Edge.

You can sync between devices, but not between IE and Edge.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/sync-favorites-and-reading-list-in-microsoft-edge

Let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help you.

Have a great day.

Arul_D, Sep 23, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 23, 2019
  4. Sync not working in Edge or anything else?

Syncing Problems with Edge

Any suggestions?

Is there a way to force Edge to do a fresh sync?

MRushbrooke, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

Sync not working in Edge or anything else?

1. Sync not working in Edge or anything else? - Similar Threads - Sync working Edge

2. Network doesn’t work in games but anything else works fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network doesn’t work in games but anything else works fine: I had problem for like two weeks, i can surf network fine but when i try to play games it doesn’t connect to network, i tried different games and different networks, it is the same problem, also i tried to reset network and that didn’t help, i also reinstall network adapter...
  3. Network doesn’t work in games but anything else works fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network doesn’t work in games but anything else works fine: I had problem for like two weeks, i can surf network fine but when i try to play games it doesn’t connect to network, i tried different games and different networks, it is the same problem, also i tried to reset network and that didn’t help, i also reinstall network adapter...
  4. Network doesn’t work in games but anything else works fine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is: So this is an odd one or at least for me it is on my network we have WAP's setup and one of them wont connect to google.com but will connect to any other counties .cm, .cl etc. this only happens on one WAP its a Cisco Aironet 1250 Series Access Point. I should say as well...
  6. Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is: So this is an odd one or at least for me it is on my network we have WAP's setup and one of them wont connect to google.com but will connect to any other counties .cm, .cl etc. this only happens on one WAP its a Cisco Aironet 1250 Series Access Point. I should say as well...
  7. Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is

8. webcam not working on anything else but discord

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    webcam not working on anything else but discord: my webcam works on discord but not camera app or obs submitted by /u/Alex_OHara [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg37nl/webcam_not_working_on_anything_else_but_discord/
  9. Edge and Windows Update working, everything else not

Edge and Windows Update working, everything else not: I have tried all the suggestions shown in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking-winpc/after-upgrading-to-windows-10-internet-only-works/6ee391e0-ab6c-4471-879c-83279eed21ee?page=5 I have tried both resetting to original Win...
  10. Moving favorites from Edge to anything else?

in Browsers and Email
    Moving favorites from Edge to anything else?: My computer gets extremely slow. If I look at the task manager (which can take 5 minutes to load) it shows I am out of memory because Edge is taking up sever GB. Since I don't seem to be able to fix that, I want to leave Edge; but I have lots of favorites and don't want to...